11
233 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 11: CHAPTER 10: Art Of 9 Limbs 2

GUYS, My fanfic passed Venting Process and you guys can vote with power stone now I request you guys. Please leave some proper reviews for new readers. Our MC Step-mom and step-sisters are beginners package so they will instantly fall in love with our MC. Just to remind you. The fight scene is here even though I never write before it.

--------------------------

" Sigh. I don't like violence but violence was one of my strongest foes. " I muttered with a nostalgic tone.

In my previous life, Since as far as I could remember, the hospital and medicines will be in my memories. I didn't hate to drink medicine and needless or should I said I used to them. I didn't go that much school and most of my childhood memories were in the hospital. My parents were great. They spent everything they had for me even though my family was not rich. Everything changed at the age of 15 years old. When I found out my father, he was a former traditional boxing player and he left after he knew when he lacked talent. But I have Talent in fighting and my body can keep up every training even though I was young. I leaned every technique that available. Especially I have a great pair of legs that could finish up my opponents. Even though Art of 9 Limbs was mostly used punch or fist because of my roundhouse kick I became famous but I didn't enjoy hurting other people. Whatever they called sportsmanship or whatever. You could even feel other people's blood through your tape and sometimes that was addicting. You could only win by knocking out opponents. Maybe that was my way of showing that I wanted to do something for my parents. I could not keep anymore and I left my house at the age of 19 and my friends rented me a house for me. I became a Nerd that I loved. I learned Network Engineering with my friend's money and from my pockets. Having a rich friend was great. Whenever I went to his house, his mom always gave me pocket-money around 100$. 

" Sigh. my stomach hurts when I thought my previous life. My parents and my best friends even though I only had two but they were great friends. They helped a lot when I left home " I muttered and I rubbed my stomach because I wanted to vomit.

"I need to focus now " I slapped my cheek and I looked at my opponent, Kazuma.

" Start," I told and Kazuma also took out Chuchumaru from his sheath.

I made Southpaw stance and I used my feet strength. I went in front of Kazuma.

' Great. Flexible and I can feel strength very well ' I thought.

I threw a straight punch with a high speed plus strength that I can offer but Kazuma dodged that. I am surprised by his ability.

' Luck, Experience, and Magic ' I thought. Kazuma slashed his sword directly to me and I dodged to the left.

' Slow. Kazuma sucked at one-on-one fighting ' I thought.

I punched upper-cut with 50℅ of my strength and Kazuma used Blind magic so my punch missed. I retreated to the back and Kazuma used Basic magic. He threw a small stone to my face but I am in Guard stance. I covered stones with my hands. I waited until blind magic wore off and it is dark. I can not see anything but it is only for a second. I looked at Kazuma and this time he is out of my range. I can not see him even though that is flat ground. He probably used Concealment magic. I don't see him anymore so I guarded myself for future an unknown attack. I looked at the surroundings carefully.

I dodged to the left when I heard the sword-swing sound. I can hear clearly because we are alone in this ground but it will be a great help in battle.

" Time to finish up " I muttered.

I threw another punch with my left hand and Kazuma dodged to the right but my right elbow is already waiting for him. I used my right horizontal elbow and I threw it to Kazuma's face with a full force. Kazuma's nose broke and Blood started to leak. I am surprised because of my strength. Kazuma's body is not weak. But I broke his nose with only one horizontal elbow hit. I held his back of the head with my left hand when he is going to fall due to my horizontal elbow. I used thrusting head butt and I hit to his broken nose. Of course, Kazuma screamed and I ended with a roundhouse kick and Kazuma's body flew away.

" Congratulations! You won. Kazuma is not in a state to fight.

" Sigh. That is difficult because of magic. I need to learn magic and need some skill to defend magics. Change back to my real body lala " I told lala

" Ok. That is a great fight. Ok ok " Lala and our battle ended in 20 minutes. My body changed back to 6 years old age body and I created clothes again.

" Any skill to resist other people's magic, lala, " I asked lala. I have unseen hands to attack. I can create two unseen hands. I can feel pleasure and other sensations but I can not feel pain through my unseen hands. They looked like Witch Of Envy, Satella ability.

" They are very expensive. But that is only one available skill, you can buy with your points " lala told me and the screen appeared in front of me.

[ Resistance( Passive ) - 40,000 points

You will resist every Basic magic automatically. ]

" Great but I still don't need this skills for now but buy this sill. I have a great defense in mind and other Dark elements because of my race. " I thought.

" Yes. You can defend even High Mind magic and Dark arts because of Fairy King Privileges. " Lala agreed my points and I brought that skill.

[Name - Komiya Takuya

Age - 6

Strength -5

Agility - 7

Mana - 200

Charm - 60

Race - Fairy King

Weapon - Chastiefol

Points - 58,900 points

Skills - Hypnosis Seme, Charm(Passive), Incubus's Smell, Sound Barrier, Unseen Hands, Resistance(Passive)

Harem Function

Shop Function

Servants Function

Battle Function]

" sigh! my points " I screamed with a very sad voice. I thought Chastiefol and it appeared in front of me. Chastiefol is floating in front of me in true form.

" Time to train my little baby "

1