12
279 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: CHAPTER 11: Dimensional Chat Group

" Sigh Ahhhh! I never thought before that Chastiefol will be this powerful " I muttered while my whole body is covered with a lot of sweat.

You can see a lot of holes and blood on the ground because of battles. I used multiple enemies and over 100 Kazuma attacked me. They can't even touch my clothes. Mostly I floated and Kazuma used bows to attack me but I can dodge them easily. Flying didn't consume mana and using Chastiefol did not cost that much mana either. I surprised. As long as I don't use Form Three: Fossilization and Form Six: Yggdra Cloth. I can battle straight around 2 hours and If I only use Form One: Chastiefol and Form Two: Guardian, I can battle for four hours straight.

Form Three and Form Six used the most mana and Form Nine: Pillow doesn't use mana at all. Form Nine is underrated. Form Nine can use as Shield. I trained around 10 hours straight and I can regenerate my mana here. So training Chastiefol was not a problem for me.

Now I am lying on the ground while thinking who should I invite for my Dimensional Chat Group. I can invite two people and I already planned to invite ' Momo from My Hero Academia ' if she doesn't get choose by the system and another world is probably Naruto if the system does not invite someone from Naruto World. Both worlds are unique and I love both worlds. So those worlds are a must.

" Sigh I also want High School of Dead world. Fighting with Zombies is every man's dream and index world is also great but I lack information about them because I only watched anime. This world index series is still left behind compare to my previous world " I muttered and I can feel the heat coming from my head due to overthinking a lot of things. Yep, this world has Index and other series. Some series are already finished even though my previous world hasn't and some series are left behind like the Index series. This world's Index series is still in Battle Royale Arc and the Index series still don't get an anime adaptation.

" lala, How many people will be in the Dimensional Chat room? not including me " I asked lala which I can not see but I can hear her soft voice.

" There will be 5 people for now. Don't worry we will randomly choose people but getting a person from the normal world is extremely low. " Lala eased my worry.

" Let's go back," I told lala and I closed my eyes. When I opened my eyes, I saw a familiar ceiling that I saw in the past year. I don't feel fatigued and my body is in top condition.

' I need to do something about that hole in my wall. I hope Kaho will do something about that. I didn't ask her anything but beware of something without telling is one of the essential factors for being a good maid ' I thought. It is already 9:30 am so I got up from my bed and I brushed my teeth. I did some exercise because my body is in good shape.

I took a birthday present from my father and It is a very small phone more like just a glass. You can see through to the other side and it is a really expensive item without any doubt. This phone can adjust the screen depending on the user and I adjusted size that I can hold easily. I started to use my phone and it is already registered my name. It has Sim-card and I can use the internet. The display and screen are perfect.

' Congratulations on getting the phone. Dimensional Chat Group will install. Please wait a few minutes ' I heard Lola's voice after I settled my phone. I checked settings and other functions.

' Installed Successfully..Please enter into the App ' I heard lala's voice again.

" Master. Breakfast already " I heard Kaho's voice from the other side of the door and I held my phone in the hand. I went outside of the room and I greeted my Maid.

" Good Morning, Kaho "

" Thank you, master. Good morning" Kaho greeted me and bowed me 45 degrees. Kaho changed into a perfect maid for my liking.

" Did you already tell Akizuki that you will work for me? Kaho " I asked her while going into the dining room.

" Yes. I already told him in the morning and we even have a little fight. I told him that ' he just needs to break with me if he does not agree with my decision ' and he didn't push me anymore " Kaho told me with a devoted smile while following behind me.

Kaho became much more beautiful compared to last year and Akizuki has not ball to break with his beautiful girlfriend. 

" I see you did a great job, Kaho. By the way, you will stay at my house from this day onwards and I will tell my father that I do not need Nanny to look after me. " I told her and I sat on the chair. My breakfast is very simple French Toast, milk, and eggs

" Thank you, master, for letting me stay in this house," Kaho told me with a cheerful voice.

" Have you eaten breakfast? Kaho " I asked her while eating French Toast.

" No, Master " She answered me with an embarrassed voice.

" Come and eat your breakfast" I pointed to my little brother and Kaho went under the table. She unzipped and my little brother is already excited. Kaho sucked the top of my little brother and gave me BJ.

I looked at my phone and I saw the strange app with a Lalatina, God of Lust's chibi version icon.

' Your messages will not be seen by anyone and the app is protected by Divine Energy. So you don't need to worry about the hijacking. If other people use the mind-read ability on you or chat group person, they will not get any information about chatGroup. ' Lala remained

' I see. Thank you ' I told her and I entered the app and I only saw a chat group. That chat Group name is ' Fukou Da '. I only found myself in the chat group and my nickname is ' Incest lover '.

' lala, Can I change my Nickname? ' I asked her immediately when I saw my nickname. I can feel warm and pleased in below. Kaho is sucking my dick slowly and like candy.

" Ahh " I moaned a little when Kaho sucked ny balls.

' No, you can not change the Nickname for now. You can change the Nickname with only ChatGroup Points ' Lala told me.

' Let me guess. So I can't use my points in Chatgroup and I need to do missions to get CP. Well, start now Lala ' I told lala. I will invite two people after the system chooses 5 people. And they will not know that I invite them to Chatgroup.

" Ding Ding " I heard my phone ringtone and it looked like the invitation is over.

 

 

0