First Day of School ( 2 )
103 2 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 4 : First Day of School ( 2 )

- Yuria -

 

Why do you always look sad around my dear sister? Do you dislike being around her and having to look out for her?”

 

I was shocked to hear that my feelings were being worn on my sleeve. I thought I had hidden my feelings well.

 

It’s alright just be honest I’ll listen to it” He continued.

 

I didn’t know that I would have to tell the truth to the prince this early but I can’t lie to the Prince as well as the Princess… so I took out my bracelet and showed him.

 

This is the reason why..”

 

Isn’t this Amelia’s Initials ? Why is it with you ?” He asked

Princess Amelia and I made a promise when we were younger and I believe she didn’t remember the promise that was made between us..” I answered.

 

I must apologize but is it alright for me to know what is the promise that was being made between the two of you ? But if you wish to keep it to yourself it's fine too.”

 

The promise was when me and Princess Amelia were to grow older we promised to marry each other. “ As I answered I did not realise that I was crying and Prince Felix handed me his handkerchief to wipe my tears.

I see no wonder you have yet to get engaged to anyone. It was due to the promise you both have made and it seems like Amelia has forgotten the promise. I sincerely apologize on behalf of my idiot sister. “

 

No it's alright you don’t have to apologize for it “ I replied to him.

Hmm but a marriage between two ladies .. A Royal and a Duke’s daughter…. So Yuria, do you have any intention to tell Amelia? “

No I do not have any intention to inform her as I believe my brother would like to court the Princess from how I see it.”

I see… I understand the whole picture . But I hope you would still look out for my sister with the mission that’s given to both of you and do report to me what both your plans are , as well as a follow up report . Thank you Yuria, you may go now .” As he bid me farewell he returned me the bracelet .

Yes I understand I will do as you say.”

As I opened the door I saw both the Princess and my brother happily chatting with each other . To me they both make a great partner together. As I was looking at both of them I felt something uneasy in my chest. The Princess called out to me

Oooohh welcome back Yuria shall we head back to our class? “ She walked towards me cheerfully

Yes let’s go back “ I smiled

Sir Hartknight it was pleasant chatting with you , now I shall leave with your sister back to class “

Alright” My brother replied

 

- Amelia -

As we were walking back to our class Yuria looked upset. I wonder if her brother said something that hurt her?? NO HOW COULD HE DO THIS TO A BEAUTY !! Next time I see him make sure he regrets making my Yuria upset ! Hmph . Enough on that time to make Yuria smile, that's the first thing I should do !

Yuria ~ “ as I said that I hugged her from the back

ooohh she smells good ~ Wait why am I smelling her WHY DO I SOUND LIKE A PERVERT OH MY GOD ! I swear I am unable to think properly when it comes to Yuria yikes !.

Uhm Princess ? Are you alright ? Did you trip on something ?” She panicked, hehe cute !

 

Yes I’m alright just giving you a hug to cheer you up since you looked upset ever since you left the student council room and did my brother said anything to hurt you ? “ I asked

 

Ah I apologize I was just thinking about the mission and thank you I feel much better. “ she smiled

 

This is the smile, the GODDESS SMILE I feel like I’ve been healed just by looking at her smiling . I wonder if I should get a portrait of her smiling and hang it in my room. No wait, just what have I become…..

 

*Bell rings*

Oh looks like it's currently lunch time. I looked at Yuria and we both decided to grab some light food in the cafeteria and head towards our dorm to discuss the whole thing about the Earl Franklin mission.

Ahhhhh I’m back in the room ! Finally, I can relax. By the way Yuria shall we start discussing what we should do while we eat ?” I asked

 

Yes” She replied

as we settled down with our food and not to forget tea ! I spoke

 

Alright so first thing we to do is to get close to Valeria and get acquainted to Stella to get the invitation to the tea party and get as much information”

 

Yes that is about right but I wonder why people wish to disrupt the peace we have currently “ she asked

 

Well Yuria sometimes people are not satisfied with what they have currently and they seek for more which makes them greedy and willing to do almost anything just for it. Although I’m glad I was born a Princess I am able to live in such luxury but of course not everything can be bought with just money .”

 

But forgive me if I were to sound of rude but I believe you are able to do anything since you are a Princess “ she said

That is true but you can’t buy happiness as well as someone else love those are the simple things all wished in our hearts but something that we can’t buy from someone else “ I smiled to her

 

I see.. Thank you for your kind advice Princess that opened up my eyes”

 

Alright ! enough about this. Shall we prepare our very first mission ? Hehe I’m feeling slightly excited for it “

She nodded and so we cleared up our room and headed towards our classroom

We reached outside the classroom and everyone looked at us. I apologized to the professor for being late and also both me and Yuria introduced ourselves to everyone in the class and it looks like Valeria left two seats for us next to her with another girl on her left which I assume is Stella Franklin . She told us that Gerald Luther was being transferred to another class since he caused unpleasantness in the morning and it would be a difficult situation to be in the same class as me .

I see  Valeria, I hope you are feeling better now after that incident in the morning. “ I said to her.

 

Yes I am feeling better thank you for your kindness Princess “ she replied.

 

Next to you is ? “ I asked

 

Ah hello there Princess let me introduce myself. I am Hazel Victor daughter of Marquess Victor and also I have a twin brother currently sitting beside his fiance Stella Franklin“ Hazel replied and pointed to a seat 2 tables behind us.

 

I thought…. She was Stella Franklin … It seems like this is going to be more troublesome than I thought it would be . Then I looked at  Yuria and it looked like she too thought the same thing as me …

5