BK 1: Chapter 1 Waking Up
4.9k 8 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

I toss and turn stirring from my deep slumber as I fade in then out of consciousness.

 

 

It starts off blurry then quickly fades in my vision clearer than even I can remember.

 

 

Swirling pools of mass and energy greet my nonexistent eyes flowing in a sea of primordial chaos.

 

 

I wet my imaginary lips thirsty oh so thirsty.

 

 

I drink it in all of slowly at first trying to quench my thirst, then faster and faster gorging myself till there is nothing left.

 

 

Finally full and satisfied I look around me and see nothing.

 

 

Nothing at all, just the empty void of darkness.

 

 

This... This will simply not do.

 

 

I take a chunk of my ethereal body of swirling blue, and black cloud-like misty energy.

 

 

Gold electric-like energy crackling in between me and my chunk as the ethereal mass separates from me.

 

 

I compound then compress the mass with my will and an invisible force, much of its excess energy coming off as I do until all that's left is a dark brown sphere of rock.

 

 

I grab the excess energy about to create a star river to heat the planet, but then I hear a squeal and sense something.

 

 

I look down and see a tiny shivering ethereal being much like myself. However, unlike me, its body is humanoid and not quite solidified yet.

 

 

It seems to have formed from the excess of when I was pounding the planet into shape.

 

 

It must have been feeding off it as well, to survive and grow.

 

 

I gently place the tiny little being to the side, away from my workspace, close but not so close to me as to unintentionally harm it.

 

 

About to get back to work. I look back over at it and tear a small chunk of the excess. I place it near the being so it won't starve, before focusing back on my work.

 

 

I take the body of excess mass and energy I wind then twist it repeating it while occasionally blowing into it.

 

 

Finally, it gets a spark that starts a flame igniting the whole thing into a starry fiery thread-like river.

 

 

I wind the star river around the space around the planet the ends coming out above and below the planet before I tie each end into a neat little knot that will help push the flow of energy to the opposite end.

 

 

I use my willpower to guide the energies and masses of the star river into to lanes going in the opposite direction each lane making a loop then u-turn at the suns at each end.

 

 

With that I look back at the little guy I place over to the side and decide to name him, Myc.

 

 

Hi, Myc I think as I wave my imaginary hand over at him, wait how do I talk?

 

 

Crap I don't have a mouth to wait, it should work if I utilize our connection, or maybe I'll just think, really hard at him instead.

 

 

I focus my mind toward and think, really hard at him.

 

 

"HI MYC, YOUR MYC NOW THATS YOUR NAME."

 

 

Oops, I hope that wasn't too loud I did think, really hard, oh well.

 

 

Oh look he bowing up and down on his knees at me now, haha haaah good one Myc.

 

 

Alright now let's make some people, oh wait first I need water hah hah, plants and animals are good too. It will also need some type of atmosphere.

 

 

Oh I know I'll just make Myc a friend for now before I get back to work on my planet.

 

 

Oh, I know! I'll make him a girlfriend, but first, he needs to become big and strong.

 

 

I create a link with Myc and start slowly streaming an extremely small amount of my mass and energy through it, practically dust compared to myself.

 

 

Watching as he grows bigger and stronger as his form becomes more solid, I slowly guide his biology to become something reflecting my sense of aesthetics.

 

 

His body becomes more and more like a human's in appearance whatever that is, as his skin becomes navy blue and gives off a radiant gold glow. Gold flames brew from Myc's eyes, as long blue hair comes down in thick cords.

 

 

He develops man parts and long elf-like ears as I cover him with a black and gold loincloth combined with black pants. A short black, gold and blue tunic covering his torso.

 

 

I grab a speck of the star river and mold it into a spear for him imbuing it with barely even a fragment of my power, yet causing it to become even brighter taking on a gold glow.

 

 

I compress that brightness into two rings at the base of the spearhead and the spearhead itself.

 

 

With that done I think at Myc again this time a little softer.

 

 

"Myc I'm making a wife for you."

 

 

I take about four specks of dust-sized mass from myself, figuratively speaking, and mold it into a woman with midnight blue skin, gold glowing eyes, gold glowing hair.

 

 

I give her beautifully meticulously crafted face, and generous curves if I do say so myself.

 

 

After clothing her in a simple black and blue dress I, of course, give her woman parts and very, very high fertility.

 

 

"You are Vela, that is Myc, have a good time now."

 

 

After that, I take a little speck of myself and mold every bit of it into a nice little flat piece of land with a castle, a tower and a very pretty garden with trees, plants, water, and everything.

 

 

I even throw in a few giant white jackrabbits and a pack of blue wolves to keep their population in check, along with some black pheasants.

 

 

I also gave it a nice thick atmosphere of mana to keep the life-giving air from escaping so the animals and plants don't die.

 

 

After I gently place the couple near the castle, on the firm ground I turn back towards my planet I was working on.

 

 

Let's get back to work.

63