BK 1: Chapter 33 Ra
1k 3 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Making sure all the new moon’s and suns are in the proper orbit, while the moons spin on their axis at the right amounts, I move on.

I begin the same way as the last three moons.

After decompressing my orb of severed body mass and energy, I convert it into earth, minerals and a layer of ground waters.
This time I turn the core of the moon into mana that will seep out of the ground slowly into the atmosphere.

Using a few specks of my body I turn it into an atmosphere keeping the air and oxygen on this moon's surface.

Taking the moon with my mind’s will I shape it’s three continents and terrain.

After finishing up a few mountains and covering the ground in a thick layer of sand, I begin carving deep caverns scattered among the three continents that lead to large pools of groundwater.

Next, a take a few more specks of my self and turn them into fresh water and pour it onto the moon creating fresh water oceans.

I craft massive pyramids and use them to cover the deep caverns’ entrances, I inscribe the divine runes on the wall with the pyramids for future generations to study.
I know from my basic knowledge and vague memories that these divine runes are English.
My overseers must have a vague connection to my knowledge through the link with Myc.

This would explain why they handed them out to origin’s denizens.

After I finish the pyramids I start creating plant life of the tropical and desert variety.

I fill the deep caverns with a special version of the tropical variety that can survive in the dark and are bioluminescent to a small degree.
I also create glowing blue crystals in the deep caverns to help light the way more.

I create a number of islands, a few them covered in tropical plants with wet, hot environments.

In some of the oases I create, I put the tropical plants, in others just an abundance of healthy desert plants, such as desert grasses, desert trees, shrubs, and bushes.

I scatter the rest of the desert plant life among the vast desert’s covering 90% of the three continents.

I look at the coast and plant more plants there of both the desert and tropical variety as the ocean is fresh water on this moon, the plants flourish.

I begin creating animals and start with gazelles that I scatter everywhere in various sized herds.

I then fill the oceans and other bodies of water with edible normal sized fish, as well as shellfish, nothing bigger than 3 feet long.

I focus back on land animals and decide to create camels, desert goats, mountains goats, sheep, rams, and antelopes.

I also create a few herds of horses in the more lush areas.

I decide to add some fire salamanders and wyverns from origin to the deserts.

I then take dread cats and color them a tannish light brown, before setting them loose in the deserts and oases. I name them Desert Cats.

I take daunt cats and turn their color tan before setting them free in the deserts, I name them Sand Cats.

I take a few snake species and enlarge them while turning the scales brown or light brown, even a rare few emerald green ones for the oases, I set the other free in all environments.
I name them Sand Serpents and Emerald Eiders.

I create a few pale gazelles and bats along with many insects as well as arachnids then set them free in the deep caverns.
I name the pale gazelles, Luna Gazelles.

I create more insects and arachnids then set them loose all over this moon.

I create parrots, parakeets, jaguars, leopards, dread cats, daunt cats and many other tropical animals, then set them free in the tropical environments.

I create giant eagles and various bird species then set them loose all over the moon.

Finally done with the nonsentient animals I begin crafting the sentient races of this world.

I take a human template then replace their ears with black jackal ears on top of their individual heads, and black jackal tails. I give them night vision, along with larger canines. I give them high intelligence, thus increasing their mana affinity, and I name them Anubis’s.

I create thousands of them and scatter them in small clans across the world's deserts.

I speak into their minds, “I am Ethereal, your creator, for you are Anubis’s and one of my favored races.
I appoint one from among you, as my Oracle, so that she may be my voice to your people.”

After that, I start creating the next race.

I take the human template again and replace their bottom half with a snake's thus turning them into Nagas.

I create many of them and put a few tribes in the deep caverns and others near the shores, on islands, or in the vast deserts.

I tell them who I am that I am their creator, that they are Nagas, and appoint an Oracle among them.

Lastly, I create the Lizardmen from a human template and create a few thousand.

I place them in the desert and on the shores, before giving them the same message as the other races.

I appoint an oracle among them after telling them they are Lizardmen.

My mind zooming out from this new world now complete I place it in orbit, adjust it to spin on its axis, make sure all that is perfect, then decide its name.

Speaking with my mind into the minds of this new world’s residents, I name this world Ra.

27