BK 1: Chapter 35 Odin
1k 2 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Taking the decompressed orb, formerly of my body, I create a tunnel to the core and hollow it out. I put a drop of mystic into the hollowed core, and dilute it into mana. I convert the decompressed earth sized orb into rock, earth, minerals, mana ore, mana gems, ice elemental ores, and ice elemental gems.

I shape the planet with my mind and create three continents all about the same size each, all with their share of caves, mountains, and hills.

I take a few specks from my body and turn them into the air and an atmosphere for the planet.

I use my mind to float the new moon into its place in orbit, around Origin, then spin it on its axis.

I watch as mana begins to seep out of the ground and into the sky, trapped by the atmosphere.

I take a speck of my body and turn into the new moon’s saltwater oceans and inland bodies of fresh water.

I take a drop of mystic and dilute it into pool mystical mana, floating in the void, set aside to create life.

I take 20 drops then use it to create aquatic plants, and fish of all kinds even aquatic mammals, such as whales, killer whales, dolphins, etc.

I take 20 drops and create evergreen grass, tree and other plants built for surviving in harsh colds, I place them on all the continents.

I take 15 drops of mystical mana and turn it into ice essence, then program it to siphon mana in order to maintain an eternal winter over the new world. I pour the programmed ice essence into the new world, so the plants don’t die in an environment they weren't designed for.

It then begins to snow all over the new world.

With the climate stabilized in this new world, I begin to create animals.

I create giant white rabbits, I name Snow Bunnies.

I create white niblets, I name Arctic Niblets.

I create white deers, white elks, and white mooses. I name Arctic Deer, Arctic Elks, White Moose.

I create white hounds which that can turn into mini hound shaped blizzard when they run, and imbue their teeth and claw with ice essence. I name them Frost Hounds.

I create various rodents.

I create white wolves than can manipulate ice and frost, I name them Ice Wolves.

I create dread cats with thick white fur and thick fur in between their toes. I name them Snow Cats.

I create large wild boars with bluish-white fur that breath frost and have large tusks, containing concentrate ice essence. Their tusks covered in a growing layer of ice. I name them Frosty Boars.

I create giant white owls and white griffins.

I create many birds and other animals, then decide its time to create sentient races for this world.

I create Yetis as a non-favored race or... Forsaken Race, hmm that's good I like that.

Favored Races, Forsaken Races and…… Mythic Races such as Dragons and Overseers, etc.

Ya, I like that, I like that a lot, nice.

Alright, back to work.

I create humans and give them greater cold resistance than other humans.

Then I place thousands of Humans on each continent.

I create Elves then give them greater cold resistance than other elves and fuse them with a small amount of ice essence. I name them Frost Elves then place them on the western continent.

I create large humans their males at 8 feet tall, and females at 7 feet tall. I give them a strong affinity with ice and mana. I give them super high cold resistance and make them weak to fire. I name them Jotun.

I enter the minds of all the Jotuns, Humans and Elves at once and imprint the relevant information onto their brains, using a vision of me creating their world and them. The vision also details me picking one among each of their races an Oracle, as I do so in real time.

Done with the new world I use the vision to zoom out so they get a good look at their world and I tell them, “You world’s name is Odin.” Before zooming out so they see the other worlds plus the other six worlds I have yet to create, all in a ring around Origin the first world. Finally, I let it zoom out completely and get a good look at my eyes. Then the vision stops.

 

“Wow that vision was a good idea, why haven’t I thought of it before?
Oh well.”

24