BK 1: Chapter 37 Flora
1k 4 21
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Staring at Myth I realize its slowly developing a consciousness, another thousand years and it'll be on the level of a young child.

I remember when my mind was on the level of a child it was only thousands of years ago.

"Huahh."

Shifting my focus back to the task at hand.

Decide to again do something different and start by creating a seed the size of a 14 wheeler truck, with a brown shell.

I flow mystic into the seed, a few bolts of arcanum showing up every now and then with globs of primordial mist.

Quickly the seed starts to grow then cracks and splits open, as thick green roots burst out of it, winding around itself in a tangled ball, growing and growing tangling and tangle, until its the size of Earth.

I stop feeding it Mystic, Arcanum, and Primordial Mist.
I create soil rock, and various minerals from a few specks of my body, then shower it over the tangled ball of roots ends that look like trees.

I use the earth to create four continents on its surface.

I can feel positive emotions radiating from it as blades of grass, shrubs and more trees sprout of from underneath the earthy soil.

I take a few specks from myself and turn it into saltwater oceans and fresh bodies of water.

I take some more specks and create the air along with the atmosphere.

I watch as the plant organism grows from a regular green to bright vibrant green, and its aura gives off aether/ambient mana, that gets trapped in the atmosphere.

I then begin to create animals.

I create birds of all kinds suitable for the jungle world, dripping with humidity and frequent rain.

I create monkeys of all tropical kinds, I create gorillas and sasquatches.

I create black gazelles, known as shadow dancers.

I create daunt cats and dread cats.

I create shadow jaguars and light leopards that softly glow.

I create black niblets, I name Jungle Niblets and various rodents including rat-men.

I create deer and water deer.

I create capybaras and giant hamsters.

I create black tigers with white stripes, that can heal others and create fear debuffs, I name them Yin Yang Tigers.

I create black bush dogs.

I create parrots and various other animals species.

I watch while dew pools at the ends of the plant organism into pools of dew, which heal, improve one's vitality, defense, and strength with each sip.

Sap flows from cuts on the trees engulfing animals encasing them in hardened amber.

Blossoms bloom into pink and white fruit-bearing flowers

Life flourishes on this new world., as I begin to create the sentient species.

I duplicate Flora born from Origin and move them to this new living world.

I then take the elf template and make them taller, more slender while replacing their hair with grass on the genetic level, I turn their eyes green. I give them high mana affinity, high intelligence and give them a strong affinity with nature magic. I even give them two instinctual spells, plant shape, and plant telepathy.

I name them druids.

I create humans.

Reaching out with my mind I communicate telepathically with this living world, sensing its child-like sentience and awe, before reaching out to the minds of the humans and druids.

“I am Ethereal, I created your living world, Flora, and all who live upon it.
You are humans/druids, and yours is not the only world.
If you look at the sky you can see eight others, but soon there will be four more.
When all thirteen worlds are complete, the world gates will be built by me and will be placed on every world.
Behold for I shall soon send down pillars of black crystal with my three laws upon them.
Do well to learn them, for those who do not follow them shall be punished, and those who devote themselves to them shall be rewarded.”

I craft four of the law pillars, and send them down onto Flora, with a thunderous boom.

Then I place flora in orbit and spin it.

21