BK 1: Chapter 39 Aanan & Caribia
974 1 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After decompressing the usual orb from myself to the size of Earth and turning it into minerals and earth, I mold three continents. One on the top and bottom, with a belt-like continent around the middle a narrow valley for the seas to connect. I shape mountains, valleys, hill, and caves. I place the new moon into proper orbit and give it a nice spin, while pouring fresh water onto it I created from my particles, thus creating oceans, rivers, lakes, ponds, and streams.

I place a lone mountain of lodestone on the top and bottom continent before pouring ice essence into them and distorting their local gravity fields so boulders and chunks of rock float.

I take more particles from myself and weave them into the air and the new moon’s atmosphere.

I plant artic plants on the top and bottom continents. Boreal plants on the belt continent and aquatic plants in the sea.

I take a less than a drop of mystic and dilute into mana by thinning its density with my mind. I funnel the mana in through the new moon's atmosphere and begin to create animals.

I create the usual herbivores along with moose, elk, reindeer, and some omnivores like wild boar, as well as bears.

I create giant bears three times the size of a polar bear and I name them Great Bears.

I create Grey Rats, Wolves, and Polar Bears.

I create multitudes of fish and aquatic mammals.

I create birds and Giant Ravens, Giant Crows and Giant Owls.
I create trolls and monsters, even duplicating then throwing in a few fire salamanders.

I duplicate wyverns and add them to the planet.

Moving on I create Humans, Jotun, Dwarves, and Elves then scatter them in tribes across the moon.

I appoint oracles among each of their race and tell these four races, “I am Ethereal, I created you and this world, you live on a moon surrounding the planet Origin. I have decided to name your world Aanan, after an ancient Viking king of a different world.
I shall now send down giant black pillars of my three laws.
May you strive to live in honor of my laws I thrust upon you.”

Crafting the usual obelisk and engraving my three laws deep into its foundation, I send three down one for each continent.

Hopefully, these laws will provide much-needed stability for my worlds.

Moving on I scoop out a 10-foot Orb and decompress till it’s Earth-sized, before transforming it into rock and earth via converting matter and energy with my mind.

I mold a few larges islands and smaller islands along with the terrain.

I place it in orbit around Origin and give it a spin.

I create the air and atmosphere from my particles.

I create storm clouds from my particles then I make it rain.

This creates fresh water oceans and inland bodies of water.

I create tropical, temperate and aquatic plants, place them at the relevant areas.

I create lots of fish of all kinds along with sea serpents, and krakens.

I create tropical animals and temperate animals.

I take particles of mystic and dilute them into mana funneling it in through the atmosphere.

I create monsters and Humans.

I don’t give the Humans an Oracle this time and give them a vision explaining who they are, who I am and that I’m sending down three pillars of my laws.

I name this New World Caribia.

I craft one pillar with my laws engraved upon its foundation then send it down to their biggest island with a thundering sonic boom, creating a crater and shaking earth, along with dust.

Hoping this experiment works out I move on to create the last world.

24