BK 1: Chapter 52 Under The Surface
877 3 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

At first, it started with sounds and I didn’t hear them as much as feel them.

Then I realized I was covered in a crust, and countless somethings were moving all over me.

I could feel them moving through me, on top off and inside the crust.

Then there were things burrowing down into the crust while remaining completely still, some of them had already touched me beneath the crust.

They were leeching bits of me from, well me.

However what little they took were so small it barely even mattered.

So I put that aside and felt those moving around on my crust.

I reached out and touched one, then I felt everything, I knew everything that this Elf, no that Sigio knew.

I had his memories, I felt everything he could, we were linked.

This world is called Myth, this world….. Is me?!

I am a world.

Or rather the world was built on top of me.

This, this was too much I retracted myself from Sigio and withdrew into myself to contemplate everything that I had learned.

That when I sensed him.

My Creator.

Ethereal.

He was a massive black storm with swirls of cobalt liquid that felt similar to me and yet so much higher. Bolts of gold lightning ran through his body, and two swirling gigantic cobalt eyes were looking right at me.

Ethereal, “So you’ve finally gained sentience, huh.

I’ve decided, Myth you will guide the people who call you shell their home.

I’m sure you can feel the monoliths on each of your continents.

Connect to someone near it and read the rules.
They should help.

I’ll be checking in every now and then.”

Then his eyes shifted back to watching Origin.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

After some time I reach out again towards Sigio, and connected with him.

Sigio stopped walking his black dreadlocks swinging from the abrupt stop.

Sigio, “There it is again.

That Power, but also something else.

Who are you?

I can feel you through the connection.

Why give me such power?”

Myth, “I am Myth, I am this World.”
Sigio, “But, how?”

Myth, “Under the ground and beneath the sea lays my real body, a gigantic mana crystal.

I have chosen for now to learn more of the world on my surface through you.

In return, I will aid you and you may use a portion of my mana.”

Sigio, “Deal.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Years later Sigio became Emperor of The Elven Empire.

Centuries later while sitting on the throne, he died of a heart attack, poisoned by a forsaken mistress.

With his final breath exhaled Myth abandoned Sigio to look for another being to learn through.

Thus for centuries, the process repeated itself time and time again until finally, Myth had learned all it needed to.

For now...

26