BK 1: Chapter 55 Advent vs Immortal
938 26 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

Shiro and Jay stand facing each other on a ruined battlefield with mountains of corpses around them.

While the high humans were powerful, the rune knight’s with their constant cultivation over the centuries and combat experience were more than there match.

However the battle was not without major casualties and both forces have now been pulled back for a duel between king’s, for Jay has just declared independence from the Trones kingdom.

This duel to the death will decide the fate of the trones kingdom and maybe even humanity itself.

Shiro and Jay dash towards each other at the same time.

Blue flames of burning mana manifesting behind Shiro propelling him forth like a rocket, before winding up and hitting jay a few feet ahead with the swing of Shiro’s arms.

Jay fully aware of his magic dispersing abilities simply waves his arm as he continues through the flames dispersing the mana flames into aether/ambient mana.

Unfazed Shiro propels himself forward with huge swaths of mana flames.

Closing in they each throw a punch only for them to each catch the other punch with one hand.

They push off from each other Shiro being pushed further away then Jay.

They reel forward like magnets with each clash fist upon fist hand upon hand a block here a dodge there, until Jay lands a punch in Shiro’s gut.

Spittle flying out of Shiro’s mouth in line with the punch to the gut, Jay grabs Shiro’s arm to throw Shiro onto the ground.

While still being thrown Shiros quickly writes runes in the air with inhuman speed, enchanting the ground beneath their feet.

In mid-throw earth chains covered in runes come up out of the ground and wrap around Jay’s arms releasing Shiro from the throw.

The chains pull Jay back a few feet before he swings his arms and breaks them as Shiro gets up and calls forth his remaining viper hounds from his army behind him.

As the hounds rush forward, so does Jay rush toward Shiro.

Jay, “Let’s end this!”

Shiro, “I was just thinking the same thing!
CHARGE!!!”

A blue glow engulfs Shiro’s forces empowering them, they rush forward quickly closing the distance.

Jay’s forces make a move to defend their king, but Jay holds up a fist signaling them to stop.

Jay, “I’ll handle this myself, focus on holding the line!!”

Jay rushes forward through the troops of high humans and packs of viper hounds breaking their fangs on his skin. Wading through troops and tossing them off him his eyes never leaving Shiro’s slowly retreating form.

Pissed off Jay releases a yell in his anger the force of a yell from his super-dense vocal cords tossing up nearby troops in his path, and bursting the eardrums of all the enemy troops.

With shuddering and dead soldiers in his path, Jay leaps over them at Shiro closing the distance, landing right behind him.

A viper hound leaps at Jay from his right, Jay catching him by the throat, and crushing it’s windpipe, before throwing it at Shiro knocking Shiro down. The viper hound’s bones breaking from the impact.

With Shiro on the ground, Jay unsheathes his ax and slams it into Shiro's back, cutting halfway through the flesh above Shiro’s spine before chipping then cracking as Jay repeatedly swings it into Shiro’s back.

Lifting the ax again, Jay looks at the ax head as it cracks in half and falls off.

Jay, “Cheap.”

Then looking down at the wailing and bloody Shiro, Jay cringes then picks him up by his hair.

Jay places his hands in the appropriate places then twists, and with an audible snap Shiro’s body grows stiff and the light in his eyes goes out.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Meanwhile, in the void above the 13 worlds, I take hold of Shiro’s crying spirit and search through the summoners' research and their minds for the coordinates and manner to open a wormhole to send Shiro back to earth.

During my search, I find something unnerving one of the summoners was part of a cult worshipping Orcrox and intentionally sabotaged the summoning.
The cult is apparently working to undermine several kingdoms and weaken them in preparation for the upcoming battle.

I honestly don’t know what to do. I’ve never had to deal with this and my knowledge of earth is pretty basic. It’s not like I have a list of strategies for insurgencies.

Might as well lets the overseers and oracles know though that way they can do something about it………….. I should probably work on a contingency.

I look at the summoning ritual and think….. “Maybe...”

Ethereal, “But first you little guy need to go back to Earth.”

Calculating the best way to do this and making improvements to the summoning ritual I open a small wormhole to Earth in an alley in new york and send Shiro through then close it.

“Should I have opened one in japan instead…. Huh?
Probably doesn’t matter.”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………….

Jay annexed Shiro’s land without protest and crowned himself Emperor, renaming the nation, The United Empire.

While searching through the still ruined land of the former Tri-Kingdom now the Tri-Region, Jay was in the former Tri-King’s Castle and found a woman in an expensive gown with a circlet on her head starving and dehydrated in a hidden passageway within the castle.

It was the daughter of the late Tri-King the Crown Princess Delyla.

Jay decided to take her and marry her to help unite the broken pieces of the tri-region under his rule.

A few months later her body was healthy again, her hair red and flowing, her eyes shining like emerald, her skin emitting a healthy almost golden glow.

Her attachment to Jay growing by the day, her heart clearly in love with him.

Then on their wedding night, they laid together and made love.

Nine months later she gave birth to Jay’s firstborn son and the crown prince.

Throughout the centuries Jay had many more children, grandchildren, and descendants as well as many more wives.
Overtime his children became known as the immortalkin.

First, their abilities kept being halved with each generation but after 10 generations their abilities plateaued to become more uniform regardless of generation.

They have moderate invulnerability and high magic resistance but very powerful attacks can still hurt them, their strength was that of 50 earth men or women respectively, their life span yet to be seen only that after maturing they age very slowly.

Finally, after 250 years Jay saved up enough gold to buy the remaining coastal and island human nations, right when the island nation of Coral discovered the Western Continent.

It was filled with barbaric warrior societies of elves, more resembling Ninja/Vikings than the traditional fantasy elves Jay thought of when remembering Earth.

Jay bought the remaining human nations from their kings and made them governors of their respective regions after having them swear fealty to him under a loyalty spell circle.

He renamed his new empire The Human Empire and then the human’s oracle received a message from Ethereal that the world gates have been activated!

18