Anouncement: Delay
122 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Before we start I should give some context. I am currently in a certificate non degree program at an online college. I am studying for a certification in software solutions and web design. My GPA needs to be higher than a 2.0 to actually get a certification and graduate by the end of the program this December. I am retaking a class right now and my course load is currently doubled this final semester. If i fail this class again I will have to write an appeal to the dean to let me take it again. Which I've already done for my College Algebra Class. So less than ideal.

Currently my workload is higher than usual. So that I have enough credits for loans and grants. If I fail this class I likely will have trouble with that student aid and more debt than necessary. I havent done anything this week since Sunday because I've been resting for 2 or 3 days everyweek this semester to try and regain mental stamina for my asignments. Unforutnately I am currently behind in my asignments especially the class I am retaking. 

I was trying to make an app for the class in andriod studio but using java was required. Unfortunately the current version of andriod stusio did allow me to select java when I was setting up the empty activity for the app. So after talking to my professor he said he couldnt do anything and to call tech support. But I know he was lying because my previous professor for mobile development actually sat down and helped me over the phone and copied the code for some extension that was required from his andriod studio to mine when I was having trouble. That extension was something you download instead of build. For some reason mine wasn't working.

My pc was crashing and popped up a message saying it was a hardware issue during the summer so geek squad reset my computer, which is why I had to redownload andriod studio. For some reason they couldnt find anything wrong with the hardware, only 4 viruses. 

Anyway it took over a week for me to figure out a fix to android studio, which was installing an older version of it from January on the website. You know what my professor told me when i told I got it working and turned it in late. He said there nothing wrong with giraffe which is the current version of andriod studio. He then proceeded to criticize me after not doing anything to help me. Asshole. 

Anyhow I built the app then a different app for another assignment and I ended up using the debugger too much so now I am late and trying to rebuild the app so I can turn in a late assignment. As well as my current asignment. I might be late on two 2 assignements now, not sure.

So ya what this boils down to is a delay in chapters. I honestly shouldn't have even been posting new chapters for this. But I kept thinking about it sometimes. Then I saw the 696 collections on webnovel and was like wow maybe I should put out a chapter since there's so many of them. Then of royalroad and scribblehub both got each new chapter becuase it'd be messed up if they didn't when webnovel did. Anyway I don't know how long the delay will be but I finish up the program December 16th. As long as I dont have to retake a class, who knows If I can even do so. 

Anyway chapter delay at most till after sometime December 16th maybe sooner if I have time and can afford it. I know that was a lot but thank you for your time.

1