BK 1: Chapter 4 Crafting Guardians
2.8k 4 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

With that, I have answered him. After opening my eyes for the first time, it seems I have seen with my mind this whole time.

 

I turn back to the world I made and decide to name it, Origin.

With that done I take five fingers worth of my body mass and energy in proportion to the rest of me and begin to mold it.

 

I focus on one at a time molding, shaping and compound the ethereal chunks into dragons to guard my worlds.

 

I start with the one that will always be closest to the main world so he can guard it.

 

Serpentine, with four powerful limbs, covered in thick black scales and a massive pair of blue feathery wings with streaks of gold feathers on them.

 

Gold feathery long eyebrows, flowing of down his long neck his eyes shining brilliantly with blue fire, his snout adorned with a feathery gold mustache hanging down past his chin.

 

A long gold feathery slim beard hanging off his bottom jaw, the back of his head dawned with a black spiky ridge.

 

I name him Fucius and begin work on the next.

 

Bulkier and stronger with thicker limbs, and thick hard scales, like more of a super tank with wings than an actual maneuverable dragon.

 

This dragon was covered in thick black scales, scaly natural armor plates, and huge thick hard spikes.

 

Her claws like massive talons and her teeth like massive iron pikes of diamonds.

 

Her head bulky with a thick skull and adorned with massive thick bulky spike-like horns, seemingly fused with her very skull.

 

Her wings massive thick and scaly, as her eyes burn with gold fires I name her, Shiela.

 

I begin work on the third.

 

I shape him into a long serpentine body with short small hind legs, his body covered in thick hard scales and a pair of thick long powerful arms.

 

His scales black and red with long gold whiskers coming from the end of his thick wide snout like a mustache.

 

His body lacking wings completely I give him the ability to control gravity and use it to fly.

 

His eyes glowing solid red with mist-like energy flowing off them one second and shiny blue the next.

 

I name him Jang Khan.

 

The fourth I shape into a long winding serpentine body without wings and very short legs.

 

I focus most of this dragon's build into her mental, magic, gravity, elemental and energy abilities.

 

Her scales a light blue and her spiky clustered horns diagonally jutting out of her head, a single red gem on her forehead her body’s raw power is much weaker than other dragons, but her abilities much greater.

 

I name her Verna.

 

The fifth and final guardian I am making for now is a rather balanced dragon.

 

I give him large black leathery wings a long neck and medium-sized torso, with long strong powerful legs.

 

He has four horns two on each side of his head fused together and curving out diagonally, with thick bands on them, his horns blue.

 

His scales are black and hard yet thin, durable enough that a meteor shower wouldn’t put a scratch on them.

 

His skull wide before narrowing as it goes further down the snout and curving like a hook at the tip.

 

His tail is long thick and powerful with a hard ridge going down it from his head to the tip of his tail before smoothing into a shape similar to an arrowhead. 

 

His abilities mostly focusing on various breaths, shields, barriers and body reinforcement.

 

With a few very powerful attacks like claws that can cut through even space-time, creating wormholes.

 

His eyes shinnying solid gold I name him Einhardt

 

With this the Guardians are complete and I arrange them all in a row.

Due to these dragons being made of such large amounts of myself I have a much stronger link with them I can feel and sense their emotions or conditions even hear their thoughts if a intend to without consciously using telepathy.

 

Directing my mind at them I speak, my very aura creating sound imitating my voice as I utilize my link with them to speak to their minds.

 

“I am Ethereal, and you are the first dragons.

I created you as Guardians to protect my creation, my worlds.

Fucius, you will remain near my creation at all times in case of external threats and major threats to it.

The rest of you will patrol and guard the areas around my creation and may rest from time to time on its outer edges.

Now then you may go I have other tasks to attend to.”

 

With that’s the Origin Dragons, my creation’s the Primordial Guardians flew away to carry out their purpose.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

65