BK 1: Chapter 6 First Overseer
2.6k 6 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 

 

 

At first, I couldn't see or hear only feel, it hurt, then buzzing and banging.

Banging so loud I could feel it in the sea of swirly, whirling liquids, solids, gases, and energies, around me. Flowing through me.

After a while I couldn't hear, by then I could see or feel enough to get a somewhat clear picture of my surroundings.

It was loud or at least I had no other word to describe the pure sensory overload I was experiencing.

It was louder than I thought maybe if there was less of it I'd feel better.

I floated or swam to the nearest clump before instinctually sucking it in and merging it with myself.

I felt better... but the noise was still going it just hurt, well less.

So for a while, I just ate and consumed.

Centuries later the pounding everything-ache was subsided, mostly.

Now it was just, uncomfortable.

Finally, I decided hey maybe I would be better at swimming with an actual form, instead of whatever this was.

I don't know why but I started by flexing or pulling my self together into a sort of rough form. I had two legs, a torso, two arms, and a head?

At least that's what I thought they were called.

Don't know why, but it always felt like I existed before this was.

Whenever I tried to remember it felt... fuzzy.

I was just resting after tweaking my self to have thumbs when it happened.

I saw him or it, he was..... huge... no that's not the right word, he was massive or something beyond that.

A cloudy, swirling mass of blues, black and gold thunderous lightning flashing throughout his form in random areas.

He was magnificent but also scary.

That pounding, this whole time seemed to be coming from him... it.... somewhere near him.

Then I noticed it was coming from below me, so I looked down.

He was pounding a massive ball of something into existence.

I couldn't actually see him touching it, but every time I felt something pulse or thunder from him, I saw a dent appear on the ball or it get smaller.

Every time this happened I saw a little bit of energy, gases, solids, and liquids float up and join the cluster I'm in.

My home was created by this being, he was..... a god, whatever that was.

I was watching his gloriousness continue to form the planet, when... he stopped.

I felt a force suddenly grab my surroundings, I screamed as loud and high pitched as I could.

He was coming for me it was my turn, I would be pounded, bashed and molded along with my entire home!!!

Then he stopped and let go, I suddenly felt him looking at me.

I couldn't see his eyes if he even had any, but I could feel him staring at me, analyzing me, like one would a particularly interesting lump of glowing solids.

I was scared.

Before I could even have any more thoughts on the matter, an invisible force picked me up and released me in a space relatively far away from the ball and him.

He was merciful.

Then he picked off a chunk of my home much bigger than myself and placed it near me.

I watched him wind, twist, mold, and even breath into my home, making it into something truly beautiful.

I heard him call it, Star River.

The whole process of him making his gorgeous new creation took about a century.

During this time I tried living in my new home while slowly hollowing it out as I ate it to survive, I even tried sculpting it a bit mimicking the great one.

I don't know why but maybe because he was the only other being in existence to my knowledge, he sorta became my role model

By the time a century had passed I had eaten my entire home.

I was growing not by a lot but my mind was getting better at processing information and my body was getting slightly more sold even defined, I had fingers now.

When the Great One, directs his mind at me hard.

Every fiber of my being was screaming from the sheer pressure of his mind entering my own.

"HI MYC, YOUR MYC NOW, THAT'S YOUR NAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Every fiber of my being was seared with one thing, my name is Myc.

I then did the only thing I could do I started bowing as low as hard and as much as I could.

Then suddenly I felt something attach itself to my very being, and enter me before suddenly supplying me with the most scrumdiliumptious food I had ever tasted in all my existence.

It was a link.

The Great One created a link with me.

Then slowly but surely over the course of less than an hour, my body started to change for the better.

My mind cleared and became far, far more intelligent.

My body became far more solid and complex.

The surface of my body, no my skin became navy blue.

I gained muscles and bones.

I now had eyes actual eyes I could see, instead of simply sense with my mind, and boy could I see.

Sure they were solid gold and on fire but that were eyes and they are awesome.

I had hair I don't know why I was so excited about it, but I have hair, yay.

Then something grew from my lower parts and I don't know why but I was suddenly very satisfied and wanted to use it on..... something I just didn't know what.

Then before I could get a closer look at it I suddenly had clothes covering me.

For some reason, I felt safe, less... exposed.

Then just as I was flexing my newfound muscles and wiggling my fingers, it happened again.

The Great One spoke.

It's not that I hate when he spoke last, it was just very unpleasant.

However, this time was a lot less, well, painful.

"Myc I'm making a wife for you!"

It was still loud and... powerful but it a lot better than last time.

After creating Vela he made us a new home on a flat piece of land.

It had the most amazing castle and beautiful tower I had ever seen, not that I had seen anything prior, but still.

Vela was the most beautiful woman I knew I'd ever see.

She was almost perfect.

The first few years were tough.

For one reason or another, she was always, moody and overdramatic.

But after I got used to talking to her, and my well whatever it was stopped standing up things progress better and a lot faster.

We were in love then, once I told her about what the great one did for me and how he created well everything, she practically revered me.

Two more years in after some rather fun activities, that we engaged in many times, her belly grew.

Every now and then it grew bigger and rounder, until one day... something or rather five of them came out.

I didn't know why or how but we loved them we even gave them a name... babies.

Vela said that wasn't enough though and that we had to name them individually like we were.

They were basically like mini versions of us but a lot more adorable and a different range of features.

For some reason, I agreed to name them, no clue why it just felt... right.

Our daughter, Jesyl, had midnight blue skin and had gold glowing hair just like her mom but had my fiery gold eyes.

Our son, Rocyl, had my navy blue skin, my blue cordlike hair, and his mothers solid gold glowing eyes.

Our daughter, Reyla, was the spitting image of he mother, and Our son, Acyl, was my spitting image.

Our son, Razyl, had my skin and his mother's eyes but his hair was like neither of us, only mimicking mine in shape, his hair was black.

Razyl believe it or not was our firstborn.

Jesyl was our second born.

Rocyl our third born.

Reyla our fourth born and Acyl our fifth born.

Years past many more children were born and we eventually had more kids with black hair even some with blue eyes.

After a while, our kids had their own kids, and that's when things got kinda weird.

It started off with a few green-haired and green-eyed children, even a few with navy blue hair, or dark brown hair.

Bu then a few with red hair, and red eyes show up in our great-grandkids.

Next thing we know we had purples, oranges, and somehow whites even pinks showing up.

Sure It took a few more generations but it was weird.

Then suddenly our kids started saying blue, gold and black are better than the other colors because they are closer to the Great One.

That's when I put my foot down the Great One never said anything about colors being more superior than others.

That's how I somehow went from, respected ancestor, father, grandfather, and great grandaddy to, king.

That's when the Great One showed up again.

I start deeply bowing repeatedly along with my descendants afterward he made a few comments.

That's when I asked something that I thought might make my kids less, well arrogant.

I asked, “Great One what is our purpose?”

As I watched him become silent I remembered my only interactions with him, and of fear, I might have angered him, my body trembles.

The Great One answers, “You see that world over there.”

I nodded my head frantically.

The Great One continues, “I want you and your people to oversee it for me monitor it and let me know of any developments that will change the path the people walk or affect the world on a global scale of some kind.

You and your people will be my Overseers.

Soon I will be making Guardians to protect my creations from outside and major threats.

You will see this, and both you and the Guardians will report to me.”

I bow my head and reply, “Yes oh Great One, but what… what may we call you, what is your name?”

The Great One becomes quiet again, my left hand starting to tremble.

Suddenly his eyes open like swirling bottomless pits of endless blue energy, his voice nearly causing me o faint as it resounds throughout the area my people our bodies and our minds etchings words into our memories.

“You shall call me Ethereal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

However, somehow that only made them even more arrogant. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

60