BK 1: Chapter 16 A Conquerors Retreat
1.6k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I watch as the forces of the regals surround Denzel, capital of the Wilde Empire, now on its last leg.

If I do not intervene somehow all the Wildes will be enslaved to the Regals, all because of the mistakes of my overseer and I.

I will have to set requirements in place for those my Overseers grant power too in the future, but for now....

Ethereal, "Fucius send a dragon to Denzel capital of the Wildes, have the dragon protect the wildes, and prevent further bloodshed."

Fucius, "Yes, Great One."

Turning my eyes back to Origin I watch as the Regals begin to march towards Denzel.

At the rear of the army marching across the small plains of the large clearing surrounding Denzel, King Reigis, General Reyatha, and the rest of the upper echelon, ride upon horses.
Surrounding them were soldiers from their army, many mages, mage knights, spell guards and their own personal guards upon horseback.

Reyatha, "This will be a good day my king. Today will be the day that all wildes will bow to us Regals."

King Reigis, "Indeed, however, their Oracle Queen will pay with her life for beheading Ryaz.

Reyatha bring me their Oracle Queen's head, let us put an end to this Theocracy."

Reyatha, "Yes my king."

Riding ahead on her horse she used a spell to amplify her voice as she rallied the troops forward unto Denzel.

Reyatha, "Forward for today is the day that we have the hornless ones submit to us completely and utterly for all time!!!!!

Let us enslave them and have them kneel before us in desperate fervor and despair!!!

Let them lick our boots and forever be at our mercy as they realize they shall forever be beneath our feet!!!

Let their children mourn their parents!!!

Let their women submit to our desires!!!

Let their men grovel for forgiveness, and let their warriors die, oh, so, gruesomely!!!

Now lets us ride upon their last bastion and rid them of all hope as we light their city ablaze with the flames our Regality!!!

For who are we?!!!!!"

Regal Army, "We Are Regals!!!"

Reyatha, "Who Are WE?!!!"

Regal Army, "We Are Regals!!!!!"

Reyatha, "WHO ARE WE?!!!!!!"

Regal Army, "We Are REGALS!!!!"

Reyatha, "WHO. ARE. WE?!!!!!!!"

Regal Army, "WE ARE REGALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Reyatha, "Good!!!!!!!! Now Forward Lets Us Show Them Why They Should Kneel!!!!!!!"

Regal Army, "YYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The Regal Army surges forward as they lay siege to Denzel firing all manner of magics and attacks, their forces crumbling the wall along with the wildes soldiers stationed upon them.

The few surviving wildes throw themselves at the Regal Army attempting to take as many regals down with them as they can, only an inconsequential number of regals falling to their attacks.

The regal's forces surge throughout the city upward towards the cliff in its center where the castle and temple both sit atop.

Coming to castle steps Reyatha busts down the doors herself, signaling her troops to wait outside, as she marches in alone.

Entering the throne room she sees the wilde Oracle Queen Seri.

Seri, "Ha ha, you know I never thought that it would come to, well, this.
After all thats happened, to simply die at the hands of your people, is....."

Reyatha, "Heh heh hah hah heh, did you truly think you could get out of this unscathed.

Before the might of the entire Regal Army?

Are you truly that foolish, no matter how powerful you certainly are, it is nothing without sufficient manpower, and our innumerable, vastly higher quality citizenry.

We are after all Regals."

Seri surges with the world's energy, "If you think you'll take me out without a fight........"

Seri stands her arms glowing with the greenish-blue world energy.

Reyatha, "Very well have it your way, but if you think you can take me down.... hah, well...."

Reyatha unsheathes her bronze sword.

"BTHOOOOOOOFFFFTHTHTHFFFFFFF BPHOOOMMMMM PHUASSSSHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly the ceiling and wall near the left side of the throne crash inwards, an old dragon's head comes crashing through roaring at Reyatha.

"FFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The old dragon breathes fire as it sweeps its head across the front of the throne room protecting Seri and bathing Reyatha in dark blue cobalt flames of ignited Mystic.

Craning its neck out of the castle it raises its head pointing toward the sky as it roars.

"YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Flames, Mystic Blue Flames rising from the castle as its roars fill the Regal Army with Terror.

Backing off slowly the Regal Army retreats the message clear.

Back Off, You Are Not Welcome Here.

39