BK 1: Chapter 21 Primogenitors Part 2
1.6k 8 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ancestor, “Hmm, out of all of us I seem to be the most corporeal.
Did you two, not condense yourselves despite drinking your primordial seas?”

Ethereal inquires, “How do you know about that?”

Nexus, “Yes, indeed I’m quite curious.”

Ancestor, “Why Aercos of course?”

Ethereal, “….. Who?”

Ancestor, “Aercos the guy in the black and white robe?”

Ethereal and Nexus, “………....”

Ancestor, “Tall Italian looking guy with a long black beard and glowing yellow Irises?”

Ethereal and Nexus, “………....”

Ancestor, “Guy has huge ass staff, bout yay big?

Nope?

Nothing??

Oh, come on guys he’s the one who sent us here, remember?

Mister, you are part of my experiment, you have no choice but I’ll tell you about what I’m doing to you at least.

Really?

Nothing.”

Ethereal, “Ancestor we don’t have any memory of life before this one.
We only have knowledge of Earth and a few fragmented images to help reinforce our knowledge but that’s it.”

Nexus, “Exactly, but go on please elaborate, tell us more about this Aercos and what happened when you awoke in the sea of primordial chaos.”

Ancestor scratches the back of his head as he thinks about the past, and sighs dramatically while tilting his head back.

Ancestor, “Ok well I had just died after some dickhead pushed me out a window screaming something about jealousy etcetera, etc.

And I wake up in the weird wonky ass throne room, with weird plants, rock formations, with shit floating around and whatnot.

A big ass rocky throne with a large window behind it showing off outer space and a nearby planet we seemed to be orbiting around.

Aercos sitting upon the throne gets up and tells me, "Johnson Kingsbury I’m going to send you to another dimension yet to be developed by the hands of Ja.

This dimension is filled with a massive primordial sea of chaos.

I’ll be sending you in with a body of a lesser ethereal wraith, however, your body will have been modified with the extreme structural integrity and very high adaptability.

Your job is to consume the entire primordial sea of chaos and anything in it.

After doing so, according to my research, you should be able to convert energy into matter, matter into energy and control it to extreme degrees, even creating worlds with your new-found hyper-intelligence.

As you take in the Primordial Sea you should be able to slowly shape your form and even do it afterward if you wish.

Now that I have bestowed upon you this great knowledge go forth and be a worthy test subject for my research."

Then suddenly a portal opened underneath myself and I heard him mutter, "Ugh, how troublesome perhaps I’ll skip the introduction next time."

Upon entering the primordial sea I began sucking it up while slowly condensing myself into my current form, only to find a great wolven otter-like weasel-ish beast of semi-corporeal primordial flesh in the center of it.

After finally defeating the beast I absorbed it and finished drinking the primordial sea.

After which I took this form and bled a sea of blood the size of a galaxy.
I used the sea of blood as fuel converting it into the appropriate forms of matter and energy to create the mortal plane and the divine worlds, along with ten wives without genetic relation.

With them I procreated and they birthed the gods of my universe, my grandchildren procreating with immortals and mortals alike giving way to my many descendants, gods and demigods alike.

I even created a game-like RPG system to help my subjects grow in power to defend themselves etc.

The most powerful of them allowed to take trails to become gods themselves.

My world is a basic fantasy world filled with mana that can be cultivated, and turned into magic, etc.”

Ethereal, “You said you could condense yourself?”

Ancestor, “Yes it helps condense and grow your power while making your form far more durable.

For you, however, I would recommend doing so in stages.

Right now you’re a storm so then an extremely dense sea would be best for your next stage, after that ice in a roughly humanoid form, before finally becoming organic, like mwah.”

Nexus, “Ooh, Ooh you said a game system, how did you do that?”

Ancestor, “Easy I created and omniscient energy being before fusing myself with its core and then restructuring it with language similar to coding.

As for leveling up it simply converts the matter and energy of the kill into fuel for growth, which is quickly added to the player’s personal strength.

The system, of course, can alter the matter and energy of everything, similar to myself.

The player simply has limited access to this on mostly an individual level, regarding their own person.
Gods, of course, get increased permissions, but still limited access.”

Ethereal, “I’ve noticed you keep saying gods, but we’re not really god’s you know.”

Ancestor, “Oh I know, if we were I could create energy and matter from nothing, but I can’t.

Of course, I’m still the most powerful one here, despite my more corporeal form, I am also the most condensed, and believe it or not, the more limits you set on yourself the more powerful you become.

I may be organic but I can still kick both your asses, without using my hands.

That satisfy you?”

Ethereal, “Mm, quite, though I hardly think threats are necessary.”

Ancestor, “Mm, Indeed what were your names again?”

Ethereal, “Ethereal.”

Nexus, “Nexus.”

Ancestor, “Hmm, Ethereal the Primordial Storm with eyes, and Nexus the hot pink star integrated with a fully functional solar system, how quint.

Well, Ethereal, Nexus this has been great, rrreeeaally, but I have things to do, so goodbye.”

Ancestor then left back the way he came, before Nexus quickly slammed shut the rift.

I then chatted a bit more with Nexus who seemed angry about Ancestor’s rudeness.

I then took my leave and headed back to Origin, I still plan to create twelve more worlds and I have a pissed off Primordial Being headed straight towards my world.

Exiting through the rift I end up smack dab in front of Origin and the rift slowly closes behind me.

That was quite the riveting experience.

40