System Universe Book 3: Savannah is out!
886 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
If you missed it, don't forget to read the extra chapter before this post. And another will follow later tonight. Prolly 6ish.

Hey everyone! Book three of my series releases today!

Today marks the launch of System Universe Book 3: Savannah. It’s now available through Amazon’s Kindle Unlimited, Kindle, Paperback, and Audible.

Adam Verner was and still is amazing in the narration.

It’s pretty surreal that I now have three novels available on Amazon!

 

Available through these links:

Ebook: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BT5WF624

Audible: https://www.audible.com/pd/Savannah-Audiobook/B0C5Y5Y375

 

Now, as for how people can support the release, there are a couple things, if you were here for the last announcement, you already know this:

-Ratings and Reviews: On Amazon (Also, keep in mind that anything below a 5 is basically bad because of how their rating skew) ratings and reviews are the biggest help for authors. Also, you don’t have to buy the book to rate it, which is good because you most likely already read it here. Though, I would for sure love for you to pick it up again on KU or Audio to get in on some of that good editing and narration. XD

-Kindle Unlimited Downloads: With the way Amazon’s algorithm is, reading the book on KU or even just downloading it helps a ton. The more downloads/reads, the more Amazon likes the book.

 

Here we go!

So... the first city he traveled to on a new world wasn’t exactly what he expected....

House Gracefall wasn’t anything like what Derek had imagined it would be. Instead of rage and anger at the loss of one of their young masters, House Gracefall showed humility and even apologized.

Despite one noble house exemplifying honor and nobility, another awaited to reinforce the negative stereotypes that Derek had been anticipating all along. Somehow, out of all that, Derek made a new friend, a new business partner, and learned some secrets, while Silvi got her first taste of the real world of cooking and loved it.

With his success rate of meeting nobles being at 50-50, Derek and company have now ventured forth to a new city. What will await them there? What are the odds that he can go two-for-three on noble families? Will Silvi get her own kitchen?

He plans to answer these questions and more as he and his companions enter Savannah, the business capital of the Cydarian Kingdom.

Don’t miss this next chapter of Derek’s adventure in a new world with a new System, with the unique combinations of LitRPG, isekai, and the slice-of-life genres. Join Derek and his companions as they continue to explore this old but new world.

I want to thank everyone who read book 1 and left me kind reviews and messages. You are all awesome!

And as always,

Thanks for reading!

36