139 – She’s a very kinky girl. (18+)
3k 6 84
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Pokora's face turned red and she bit her lips. “For real?” she probed, and her voice shook a little.

I nodded, looking down at her lips then up to meet her eyes. “100%,” I assured her.

The Elf stood up, turned to the forest, and produced her bow.

My eyes widened a little. Ayo? I thought and looked around.

She aimed between the trees and shot an arrow, then aimed in the opposite direction and shot another.

The projectiles cut through the air with a sharp whistle and made a thunk noise when they hit a tree.

Pokora turned to me and her eyes shone with blue-ish light.

The E'er around the camp shifted slightly and then calmed down.

The Archer stored her weapon and walked to me. “Making sure nothing interrupts,” she supplied, then sat on my lap.

I nodded. “How does it-?” I started asking.

Pokora covered my lips with hers, interrupting my question with an aggressive kiss. Her arms went around my neck and she pressed us together with as much strength as she could put out.

I guided my hands down her waist and to her ass, then opened my lips.

Her tongue instantly invaded my mouth and the taste of mint filled my taste buds.

“You taste like E'er,” she panted between kisses. “What the fuck?”

I chuckled. “I'm made of it,” I replied, meeting the aggressive kisses.

Out tongues wrestled in our mouths, and soon I gained the upper hand.

I stood up with the Elf hanging on to me.

She let my neck go and grabbed me by the waist, then lifted me up.

I let out a surprised gasp and wrapped my legs around her, then moved my hands to her face.

“You're heavy,” she complained, not stopping her assault on my lips and tongue. “But lighter than Yolin.”

I smiled and laughed into her mouth, “Fuck off!”

She walked to a tree and pressed my back against it, then broke the kiss and went for my neck.

I leaned my head back and enjoyed the attention, sighing in pleasure at the change of pace I was used to.

Her lips went further down and reached my clavicle, where she suckled on my skin. “Your skin color is beautiful, baby...” she praised with a sigh.

My eyebrows knitted and I looked down at her. “Baby?” I repeated.

She looked up at me and blushed. “No?”

I shook my head. “No,” I confirmed.

She thought for a second and tried again, “Tasha?”

“Better,” I finalized and covered her lips.

She reciprocated, returning to the quick, aggressive kisses.

I reached for my shirt and undid the buttons, then stored my bra and guided her head to my chest.

She picked the signs and attacked my breasts, licking, nibbling, and suckling on them.

My breath got caught on my throat at the sudden and admittedly overeager stimulation.

In the spirit of not being a pillow princess, I caressed her long Elvish ears while tightening my legs around her to keep us glued together.

A few minutes went by with us making out, Pokora molesting my tits, and me teasing her ears. A few comments were made, joking complaints, and praises of the other's body and performance.

I unwrapped my legs from the woman and stood on my own, then turned us around so that Pokora was leaning her back against the tree. I stored my pants and underwear, then gently tugged at the Elf's to signal her to do the same.

She looked down at my waist and her eyes widened. “Holy shit!” she hissed. “No, no, no,” she denied and shook her head. “What the fuck? That's literally going to kill me. Fuck no!”

I looked down at my erection and tilted my head. “It's not that big, though?”

“Bruh,” she uttered and stored her clothes, then stood right in front of me. She grabbed my cock and pressed it against her abdomen.

The glans stood a few centimeters below her breasts.

“You'll literally impale me,” she argued, gesturing at the evidence.

“That's just because you're shorter than me,” I pointed out, then picked her up and lined our torsos.

The head of my cock rested against her abdomen a few centimeters above her belly button.

“...Yeah,” I let out a complicated sigh.

“Your futa cock is literally too big for my little Elvish pussy,” she joked, then sighed. “I mean... don't get me wrong. I'm horny as fuck, but I don't want that much pain,” she argued, looking down at our naked bodies. “Plus, you have to pop my cherry, so that'll be a whole screaming fiesta.”

I nodded and added, “And we're in the middle of a forest.”

“I don't give a fuck about that,” she said with a shrug. “I'm not one to make it special or anything. But that...” she eyed my cock. “Why the fuck is it that big? It wasn't that big last time I saw it.”

“Fair, and I'm a grower,” I replied. “Twenty six centimeters of futa cock.”

The Elf bit her lips and looked at me. “Bigger doesn't always mean better,” she spat facts.

“I know,” I agreed with a wise nod. “I've been where you are, but I lean towards bigger myself.”

She sighed. “I'm wet enough that I know it'll sliiiiide inside with no problem,” she began, closing in on me and pecking me on the lips. “But I also don't want to go through that much pain right now.”

I tilted my head. “You do realize I'm a woman too, right?” I probed. “Or was since I'm a futa now. The point is I know what you mean. You don't have to repeat yourself.”

“I'm trying to convince myself here,” she laughed.

I chuckled at the silly situation. “Sex doesn't have to be penetrative,” I pointed out. “We could just touch each other,” I offered, feeling my pussy drool and my penis throb in arousal.

“Sure,” she replied instantly. “Yeah, touching is nice.”

I nodded and lowered her body, then brought the two of us down. “Okay, spread your legs a bit so I can fit.”

She nodded and complied, straddling my waist.

“A bit further back,” I requested, pressing us against the tree.

“Sure,” she panted and backed a little.

Pokora's extremely white skin was a constant all over her body, including her genitals. Her pubic hair was pitch black, and her labia glistened with lubrication.

I took her face and kissed her.

She reciprocated, slower this time. “Fuck, Tasha,” she sighed. “Your body is made for sin and I feel like I'm wasting it.”

I did my best to avoid laughing. “Thanks,” I chuckled. “You're pretty hot as well.”

The vegetation under my ass felt comfortable despite being in the middle of a forest.

Pokora reached out to my cock and clasped it. “Fucking stupid big cock,” she sighed, then looked up at me. “What are your do's and don't's?”

“No scat,” I replied. “And I go for pretty much anything. You?”

She smiled and chuckled. “No fingers for now since, yeah,” she panted. “And I go at it moment to moment.”

I nodded and resumed the kissing.

The Elf's warm and slippery tongue met mine as our lips locked. Her fangs poked my lips every now and then, and I nibbled on her lips as payback.

She slowly started to explore my genitals, moving her hands around my cock and feeling it in its entire shape, then reached my pussy and let out surprised gasps.

I teased her ears and humble breasts, gently pinching her nipples.

The woman soon started panting deeper and faster, which in turn made her ministrations on my cock faster and her grip tighter.

I released her breasts and went for her pussy, slowly at first and firmer depending on her reactions.

Her gasps prompted me to move faster, and her squirms signaled me to slow down.

Pokora's clitoris was super sensitive, and her hips buckled and shook every time I so much as grazed it.

The Elf, on the other hand, was knuckle deep in my pussy, rubbing around and feeling everything with one hand. The other stayed at my cock, where she went up and down my shaft with quick and strong movements.

My precum flowed and she gathered a bit with her thumb and sucked on it, then kissed me deeply.

“You taste like E'er down there, too,” she pointed out, fighting my tongue off so she could speak.

I hummed and nodded. “You like it?” I inquired.

“I love it,” she giggled.

“You little freak,” I chuckled.

She let out a moan and quickened her hands.

In all honesty, if someone would tell me Pokora was a virgin, I wouldn't believe it. Her hands were dexterous, precise, and she knew what she was doing.

Sure, the first few minutes were slow and awkward, but she picked up and had me panting and drooling from my mouth, cock, and pussy.

I spent a few minutes closing in on the Elf's clit, rubbing around it, teasing her labia, and sometimes grazing it to get a few reactions. When the Elf's body was ready, I focused on it, and her eyes widened to the limit.

“Fuck,” she whimpered, grasping my cock with all her strength. “Tasha..”

I slowed down, thinking I went too fast.

“Put it in,” she demanded with a pant. “Fuck my tight, virgin Elf pussy with your fat Halve futa cock!”

I pulled back a bit and looked at her face.

Her eyes were glazed, lost in the trance of sexual arousal.

“No,” I replied with a chuckle, wondering if I flipped a switch somewhere.

“Come on,” she begged, moving her hips closer to mine. “You know you want it. Just imagine how tight I am, daddy.”

Despite being horny to my eyebrows, I retained enough sense of self to know she was just absurdly horny and talking nonsense in those delicious moments before orgasm.

As such, I chose to tease her.

“How bad do you want it?” I challenged her, closing in to her ear and licking it.

“Super bad, daddy,” she whimpered, perhaps having lost all awareness that I am a woman as well. “I want you to put it in and fill me with your cum.”

Holy shit, I thought, shocked at the sexual depravity she was showing. Lapia wan't joking when she said Elves get super horny.

Still, I put Josalia's teaching to action.

“That's a bad girl,” I teased her. “Tell daddy more.”

“Daddy, please,” Pokora begged as her body squirmed. “I want my pussy to cry cum for a week!”

Being called daddy was... surprisingly nice. It tickled something at the back of my mind.

It wasn't some unfound sense of masculinity in me, but a small spark of dom that danced in joy.

“You horny little devil,” I whispered and licked her long ear.

“Choke me, daddy,” she requested, moving her hands faster and trying to point my cock to her pussy. “But not as hard as when we met.”

I pressed her clit and rubbed it in a clock-wise motion, using her pussy drool to make it nicer. “Is that what you want?” I panted, feeling a pressure forming above my womb.

“Yes!” She panted, grabbing my hand on her ear and guiding to her white neck. “There!”

I wrapped my fingers on her neck and tightened super lightly, minding my overwhelming strength.

Beheading her wasn't on my kink list, after all.

She moved her body to try and straddle me and have my cock go in her pussy.

I pushed back with the hand I had on her pubic area.

She gasped and stroked my cock faster and tighter.

“Fuck!” she yelped. “Tasha! Daddy!”

“Gonna cum?” I teased her, licking her lips and kissing her. “You better wait for me...”

“Yes, daddy!” she whimpered. “I'll wait! I want you to cum all over my tummy since you don't want to cum inside...”

I felt a vein pop on my forehead.

Holding back is fucking hard.

My cock was centimeters away from her labia. It would take a single thrust to pop her cherry and creampie her.

The conundrum wasn't really that complicated. We had agreed that there would be no penetration. That had more value than a momentary rush of arousal.

At least to me.

With sweaty bodies, we approached the climax. Daddies were pleased, teases were given. We were both panting, moaning, gasping, and shaking with excitement and arousal.

In the middle of the forest, while we were supposed to be taking watch to make sure nothing approached the camp, it was the two of us fucking with no regards to the world.

Pokora was constantly squirming, whimpering, and begging to be given release.

Alas, I last long unless I have two people tormenting me.

The Elf didn't wait too long, however. The newfound excitement of being called the way she did hastened my approach, sending tingles all over my brain and body with simple words.

The heat that had moved down to my womb gathered at the base of my cock and warmed my pussy to the point it felt unbearable to hold back anymore.

“Here I cum,” I let her know. “Let loose.”

Pokora took a deep, shaky breath, and then her body was seized by shakes, moans, gasps, and trembles.

I groaned and felt my cum shoot out of my cock, covering her tummy and chest with my transparent discharge.

We both collapsed and entangled in a hug, kissing and petting our bodies.

“Fuck,” Pokora panted and kissed my face. “Holy shit.”

“Yeah,” I agreed, sighing and calming down.

“You're heavy,” she complained.

I burst out in laughter.

She joined me, laughing and sighing.

We enjoyed the afterglow of orgasm kissing and laughing.

It was a nice, casual session of sex.

84