Poko-Poko’s PoV – Indecent Proposal – Part 6 (18+)
2.7k 6 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Red fingers prodded sensitive spots Pokora didn't know she had.

The immediate area around her belly button, the point where rib met abdomen, her entire neck, the back of her long ears, the edge of her jaw, the tip of her annular fingers, the spot directly beneath her breasts, and a line along the middle of her navel were all under attack by Yolin.

With those came the touches of golden hands.

The back of her knees, the upper back of her thighs, the sole of her left foot, the tip of her right pinkie toe, and her calves were Natasha's targets.

Every time a finger pressed into her skin a hot bolt of tingles coursed through the Elf's body, growing hotter by the second.

Yolin's body was pressed against Pokora's back. Naked, hard, warm, and big.

A soothing voice whispered into her ears every once in a while, shortly replacing the watery sounds and moans coming from Lapia and Alyssa. “Do you like this?” it asked after every touch.

“I love it,” Pokora replied back in a whisper, turning her head and offering hungry lips.

The Oni chuckled and complied every time, connecting lips and magnifying the pleasure that turned Pokora's brain into mush.

Her lips were nibbled, softly bit, gently stretched, then released for an instant before they were covered once more.

Much to Pokora's surprise, Natasha was slow and gentle with her pussy. Nothing like their previous encounter.

The blistering hot tongue didn't focus on anything in particular, but explored the woman's genital in its entirety.

Similar to Yolin, who played with Pokora's upper lips, Natasha took her time with her lower lips to slowly turn her brain into mush as well.

Slow, long, and firm licks that went from the perineum to her navel made her body tremble. The Halve's cruel ways involved avoiding the Elf's clitoris eight out of ten times.

Pokora was being tormented in the most pleasurable way possible.

Her body grew hotter and limper, her breath grew deeper and longer. Her skin and pussy were moist, puffy, and red from arousal and embarrassment.

The tongue on her pussy was slow. The lips on her ears were gentle.

Too slow! Pokora complained in her mind, breathing heavily. Too gentle!

A loud moan caught Pokora's attention and she looked to the side.

Lapia was trembling all over. Her legs shook and her voice was an unintelligible stream of words.

Alyssa gulped a few times, then separated from the Elf's crotch.

“That was soooo good,” the Wizard panted.

“I'm happy you liked it,” the healer giggled and laid on top of the Domi Elf.

Pokora watched Lapia relish in the afterglow of orgasm while the two women kissed.

“Auh!” Pokora moaned after the tongue on her crotch hit her clit.

Alyssa sat up and produced a monster dildo made of a glass-like material, accompanied by a BDSM-looking underwear. The undergarment disappeared and reappeared on her. With a quick movement, the healer attached the toy to the piece of clothing.

That's a strapon, Pokora thought, looking at the new equipment on the Luzo's crotch.

Alyssa made her way to Natasha's ass and grabbed the Halve's left butt cheek with a hand. “Hmmm...” she hummed and produced a small bottle, then poured the liquid on the glass-like phallus and stroked it a few times.

Pokora looked down at Natasha between her legs and saw the Halve's eyes glazed with arousal and expectation.

Natasha fixed her position to take it from behind, lifting her hips and spreading her legs.

A white halo materialized on top of Alyssa's head, then she pushed her hips forward into Natasha.

“Hmmmggg!” the Halve moaned loudly into Pokora's pussy, sending vibrations through her flesh.

“Auh!” Pokora moaned back.

Alyssa wrapped her tail around Natasha's waist, then moved her hips in a fast rhythm.

“Hnnng!” Natasha moaned between Pokora's legs again, scrunching her eyebrows.

Such a face, Pokora thought, looking at Natasha's lustful expression. That perpetually bored expression is nowhere to be found!

Soon, the clap of skin on skin filled the room, accompanied by the wet sounds of Natasha's pussy being fucked by Alyssa.

“Like what you see?” whispered Yolin into Pokora's ear, then licked the cartilaginous organ.

Pokora nodded, letting out a hot breath. “Yolin...” she whispered.

“Yeah?” the Oni asked back, cupping her breasts and pinching her nipples.

“Hn... faster... please,” the Archer requested with a panting voice.

The tank replied by quickening her ministrations, pinching harder, and touching with more pressure.

“Tasha,” Pokora called with a heavily aroused voice. “Please make me cum, daddy,” she pleaded.

Alyssa's eyes widened for an instant, then a wide smile formed on her face. A very naughty and scheming smile.

The Halve's tongue moved faster, pressed harder, and focused on the Elf's clit.

“Ahhaa!” Pokora loudly moaned, letting herself be pleased by two women at the same time while in front two others.

It was embarrassing, arousing, and fucking liberating.

Moans, the wet clap of the dildo plunging into Natasha's wet pussy, the watery sounds of Pokora's pussy being lapped on, Lapia's heavy breathing after orgasm, Alyssa's groans of exertion to push into the Protector's vagina, Yolin's teasing whispers into Pokora's ears.

Pokora's eyelids fluttered, her brain overcharging with stimuli from her five senses.

Five voices, multiple touches, the smell of sweat and arousal, the taste of Yolin's kisses, and the sight before her eyes.

It was enough for Pokora.

She felt like a balloon about to blow up. Her head felt mushy. Her loins were on fire. Her body was about to combust.

And then, a tongue pressed against her clit and vibrated.

“Aaahhnn! Fuuuuck!” Pokora moaned loudly as she finally came.

82