166 – Life on Galeia (Alyssa Pruvik)
1.4k 7 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The world is so full of color.

In the week we've spent with the Gods, I have undertaken the task of observing Life so I may reach a deeper understanding of this world and its inhabitants. I am not facing a bottleneck in regards to meditation... that'd be silly.

On this chapter of Life on Galeia, we will be focusing on a beautiful individual of the Luzo species. From the earlier hours of morning to the last of night. What is this individual's routine, diet, behavior?

We will find out together!


The Luzo'da Kir, as they call themselves in their native language – meaning 'Children of Dragons' – starts the day at around 7 in the morning, a while after dawn.

Despite being a mammal, the Luzo finds difficulty when properly coming to her senses that early in the morning. She is sluggish, grumpy, groggy, lazy, slow, and whiny. Throwing complains to the person that wakes her up, she attempts to resist and go back to sleep.

I believe the influence of reptiles is still strong on this beautiful species.

Her voice, a pleasant contralto, communicates this dissatisfaction through whimpers and moans.

I believe this to be a frightening weapon. Many times have I been tempted to let her oversleep, but have successfully resisted with every fiber of my being and managed to removed her from the evil clutches of the bed.

As a highly social species, the Luzo seeks help from her mates to triumph this challenge in hopes that numbers will mean victory when facing the threat of The Waker. A call to battle is cast.

Unfortunately, however, this call falls on deaf ears. Her mates see opportunity in waking up at early hours of the day. Arguments that have been said countless times are once again repeated in favor of waking up early.

The Luzo complains, commenting on her ancestral features and that 'I should wake up when the suns are beyond the zenith'. An absurd claim, of course. Healthy sleeping habits do not include waking up past noon. That's just being lazy.

After that scene, the Luzo reluctantly has breakfast while grumpily muttering under her breath.

A diet consisting of mainly fruits, meats, and vegetables point out the fact the Luzo are omnivores. This individual, however, has a soft spot for a more advanced form of the culinary arts.

A slice of cake is offered to placate her temper, which turns out a success as usual.

Then comes the second hurdle of the day.

Claiming the breakfast needs to be 'napped off', the Luzo attempts to sneakily return to bed. Still sleepy for some reason, it appears this individual has forgotten the circumstances of the group's stay at the Temple.

When reminded that another being is waiting for her so the instruction may begin, the Luzo gains full clarity and becomes wildly embarrassed of her behavior.

This, naturally, is absolutely adorable. Many smiles go around.

Renewed with vigor, the Luzo willingly takes an early shower. Steaming hot water only. Her skin, mostly covered by dark scales, is carefully cleaned by the unforgivable criminal that woke her up. She wastes no opportunity to glare at the offender at first, but soon shifts to appreciative and grateful when the water has washed the lethargy away in full.

An hour after waking up, the Luzo goes off to receive instruction. She is a member of a polytheistic civilization, and also a member of the Church that worships the deities that inhabits this beautiful world. This Church also worships one of the many Divine beings more than the others due to their role in society, granted by said God.

As such, she goes into deep, silent contemplation. A short prayer is given before crossing the threshold to where the Deity resides – and where she would receive instruction for the following hours.

A momentous event in her life, many would agree.


Hours later, the individual leaves the Deity's chambers for a short while in order to eat.

The group gathers and a meal is made. Today is the Luzo's turn to prepare it.

With the help of yours truly, Natasha the Observer, cooking begins.

Hunting as a main mean to acquire sustenance was replaced a long time ago in this world. Storage items keep food fresh for indefinite periods of time. The economy of hunter, merchant, and consumer has given great diversity to cuisine, as well. Independent gathering of ingredients is also greatly improved with storage items.

The Luzo proposes a dish, and the ingredients are taken out. One of her mates contributes the necessary tools required for cooking.

Meatloaf and mashed potatoes are prepared. Enough for nine people. The Dryads that brought us here need only sunbathe, according to their leader, so they're not considered when preparing meals. Elena is with Danuva still.

After an hour and twenty minutes, the nine of us enjoy the meal.

The Luzo is content and satisfied with the positive reception, smiling widely at the praises and compliments.

We part ways once again.


At night, the group gathers once again to have dinner. A varied salad is made and each of us retreat to our rooms.

The Luzo is a member of a trinary species, therefore has a high libido. A mating call is cast in the way of coy whispers, playful coaxing, and naughty promises.

Soon, the bedroom is full of the song of the night. Fornication aplenty until exhaustion.

And the same would happen the following day.

59