Chapter 1.2: The Unexpected
2 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Reiko Aoba!" Hiroki was shocked to see Reiko Aoba, the famous vlogger knowns Miracle Rose; Hiroki started to fangirling,"Your Miracle Rose from Miracle Tube."

"Oh, you heard about me?" Reiko smirks at Hiroki

"Hell yea! I watch your video every time." Hiroki smiled in pure joy, but Miu hit him in the head. He yelps in pain and holds his head. "Mi-Chan is so mean."

"Any way, can you tell us what hell is going on?" Miu asked Reiko, crossing her arms together. "What the hell is Makai?"

Reiko sighed as she leans back to the wall, "This App is not normal App; this app will kill you if you enter this world." Reiko crosses her arms and sighed "You two meet Jewel and sighed a contract, did you?" Miu and Hiroki nods as Reiko face palm her face. "Really?"

"Look! We didn't know that we were going to end here." Miu said in a serious tone in her voice as she walks pass Reiko but she grabs Miu's arm "Let me go!"

"You will die without using your soul elements." Reiko sighed as she let go of Miu.

"What is a soul element?" Hiroki asked Reiko.

"Soul Element are weapons that kill the phantom!" Reiko pulls her gun up as her soul elements disappear to her phone "The Soul Elements are summons from your phone, that how it works." Reiko walked. "You two coming or what?" Miu and Hiroki nods and walk with her.

"Oh, I never get you guys' name." Reiko said,

"I'm Hiroki Sakuraba!" Hiroki smiled as he points to Miu

"And I'm Miu Nanase." Miu nods. She looks around. "This place is weird."

"Tell me about." Hiroki sighed

They walked around of this mysterious place; it was unfamiliar to Miu and Hiroki. Miu was shocked as she freaks out, "Ok can you tell me what is Makai?"

"Makai is a world that can take the form of a labyrinth, but these labyrinths are called Mirages, but this world has a lot more." Reiko explains as she looks at Miu and Hiroki.

"Mirages?" Hiroki asked.

"Mirages are labyrinth or dungeons created within people's desire," Reiko explains as she crosses her arms. "When a person signs a contract, it entered them their Mirages that lend them to get killed."

"I got something to ask." Said Hiroki as he raises his hand. "When you said this app will kill you if you enter this world, that means we'll die in this world if we aren't careful, right?"

"That right!" Reiko nods her head, "When you enter this world...." Reiko looks down.

"what is it, Reiko?" Miu said in a serious tone.

Reiko sighed before she continued; A huge exploitation that shocked both Miu and Hiroki as Reiko turns around and hears a noise. "SHIT!" Miu and Hiroki are confused about what is going. Reiko pulls out her phone. "You two stay back!" Miu and Hiroki nods as Reiko press the app "Soul Elements!" Reiko swipes up "Download!" The rainbow magic circle appears under Reiko as two elemental guns appear in front of Reiko. Reiko grabs both guns as she was ready from battle. "It's coming!" A raven like demon appears in the sky. Reiko sighed as she looks up. "Fuck this shit!"

"Reiko-san!" Miu yelled her name

"Don't worry about me." Reiko spoke in a serious tone, "I got this!"

The raven phantom charges at Reiko, but Reiko moves out of the way; she points her guns at it "Ruby Bullet: Fire Arrow!" She pulls the trigger as the guns go off shooting red bullets that change fire arrows at the raven phantom but it blocks it, Reiko growled "FUCK!"

"Mi-chan! We got to help her." Hiroki looks at Miu with a serious look on his face.

"Hiro, I don't know if we can fight. Besides, we don't have Soul Elements." Miu sighed in distress as she pulls out her phone and tore up. "I want to go home."

"Wow! You're really are weak!"

"Huh?" Miu hears a voice out of nowhere

"You really think you wish yourself to go home then you're weak,"

"I'm not weak, I just don't want to die!" Miu closes her eyes as she growled in anger

"You going to die if you don't fight, Miu Nanase!"

"NO, I'M GOING TO FIGHT!" Miu yelled as she opens her eyes and looks at her phone and press the app and closes. A golden magic circle appears under Miu as Hiroki looks at her. "Soul Elements!" She opens her eyes and swipes up. "Download!" The golden magic circle shines as she and her clothes change into a gray shirt with gray cape, black skirt and black lace stocking and gray boots with gray headphone and gray shade; golden light flow around over Miu's head taking a form of a scythe as Miu grab the soul elements but her eyes change to gold, the light burst as both Hiroki and Reiko look at Miu in shock, Miu breath in and breath out as she was ready for battle.

"Mi-chan!" Hiroki was shocked that Miu could summon her Soul Elements. "But How?"

"HOLY SHIT!" Miu yelled in shock.

'What should I do?' Hiroki thought to himself.

"Hey! young man, what are you doing?"

"Huh?" Hiroki also hears a voice. "Who there?"

"Are you going to fight with her?"

"I want to, but I can't," Hiroki sighed as he holds his phone. "I don't want to be a burden to Miu."

"Does she really think of you as a burden to her?"

"No!" Hiroki shook his head. "I'm her friend!"

"THEN FIGHT WITH HER!"

"I WILL!" Hiroki yelled as he looks at his phone and press the app and closes. A white magic circle appears under Hiroki. "Soul Elements!" Hiroki swipes up "Download!" The white magic circle shines as the around him as his clothes change in purple samurai outfit with purple headphone and purple shade; white light flows over Hiroki's head, taking a form of a two kanata as he grabs the kanata. The light burst as Reiko was too shocked. Hiroki look at his Soul Elements "So cool!"

The raven phantom knocks Reiko back, but Reiko did a back flip and land in front of Hiroki and Miu. "Damn, I'm surprise that you two got a soul element!" Reiko smiled.

"Reiko, now not the time to be fooling around." Miu spoke in a serious tone as she charges at the raven phantom as she jumps in the air and slash it left wing, Miu land on its head as it shrill.

"She right." Hiroki nods as he rushes in from another side and slashes it right, wings off. He goes for the leg but the raven phantom tries to get away.

"Diamond Bullet: Chain Stop!" Reiko pulls the trigger as the guns shot silver bullet and change it to chains hold the raven phantom down "Go for its Hiroki!"

"Right!" Hiroki move fast as he was shock 'Holy shit, I can move fast!' He thought to himself as he starts move faster, "Alright, Sonic Dash!" He rushes in faster as he slashes the phantom legs. Hiroki turn around as he smiled. "Ok Mi-chan, you're up."

Miu sighed as she holds up her scythe, the golden light flows around Miu as she jumps in the air and spin around "Grave Execution!" she spins around again and slash the raven in half and it will disappear, Miu land on her feet but fell on her knees

Reiko and Hiroki rush to Miu's side as they help her up. Suddenly Miu's eyes change back and her soul elements disappear to her phone. Reiko sighed, "That was unexpected!"

"Good job!" They heard clapping as they see Jewel clapping her hands with an enormous smile on her face. Jewel smiled as she crosses her arms together. "That was amazing work."

"Jewel!" Reiko growled in anger

"My Reiko, get angry here, aren't we?" Jewel laughed as she smiled

"CUT THE BULLSHIT!" Reiko yelled as she holds Miu close. "WHY DID YOU FROCE THEM INTO THIS?"

"Why?" Jewel asked as she smirks "To help grant everyone wishes and desires."

"What?" Hiroki and Miu were shocked by the word coming out of Jewel's mouth.

"You bitch!" Reiko growled in anger.

"Oh Reiko-kun don't act like that." Jewel smiled. "You also form a contract, did you not?."

"I did, but I realize I made a mistake." Reiko sighed.

Jewel laughed as she changes her metal stick into a staff "I should kill you!" she blasts magic beam at them but a magic shield was active. It shocked Jewel. "WHAT?!"

"Wow, I made it!" A young male with long white hair tie in ponytail wearing a blue shirt and black jacket, black pants and black boot, and black glasses. He looks at Jewel with his purple eyes. "Sorry I'm late, Reiko."

"Damn it, Cosmic!" Reiko sighed as she smirks "What took you so long?"

"I was watching you guys fight!" Cosmic smiled

"Wait, that voice!" Miu looks shocked

Hiroki nods. "It that same voice."

Cosmic smiled at them as he holds his staff in the air "It is time for us to leave!" The staff shine brightly as blue light flows around them as they disappear. Jewel growled in anger as her eyes turn red. "DAMN COSMIC!"


Soon after, they arrive at the gate. Miu and Hiroki look at the gate as Miu looks at Reiko and Cosmic. Reiko looks at Comic. "Should I tell them?"

"Later Reiko." Comic sighed as he crosses his arms "They need to go home and rest until tomorrow." Cosmic use a sleep spell on Hiroki and Miu as they fall on the ground pass out a sleep "Reiko I know you don't want them to be part of this mess but they sign the contract so they are part of it."

"I know." Reiko sighed as she carries both Miu and Hiroki and walks into the gate.

"Miu,"

"Miu,"

"MIU!"

Miu woke up as she was laying in her bed and rub her head. "What happen?" she got off bed and walk outside and sees her aunt sighing in relief. "Akiko!?"

Akiko smacks Miu in the head. "I'm been calling you for hours and you didn't pick up." She sighed and grabs her bags. "So I came over to see if you were ok."

Miu nods and smiled. "Sorry Aunt Akiko."

Akiko walks out of her apartment as Miu sighed and thought to herself 'What the hell happen?' Miu just realize that she was back in her world "I'm back."

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

Miu got a text from an unknown person as she read the text:

To: Miu Nanase

From: Unknown

Hello Miu Nanase, it me, Reiko Aoba, how are you felling?

'Reiko Aoba, the person who me and Hiroki meet in the world of Makai!' Miu was shocked but text her back:

To: Reiko Aoba

From: Mi-chan

I'm feeling fine, I don't know how I got home, but I would like to know what going on?

Miu sighed as she changes clothes and got another text from Reiko

To: Miu

From: Reiko Aoba

I would like to talk to you and Hiroki about what happens tomorrow. I will like you two to meet me at Harmony Moon café.

Miu text Reiko with ok as she went to her room and laid on her bed, she closes her eyes and sighed 'I can finally get an answer about this crazy mess!' Miu grabs her photo of her mother, her father and her when she was 5 'What a mess day I have!?'

0