Chapter 1.3: Welcome to Makai Investigation Bureau!
4 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After Miu and Hiroki enter the world of Makai and meet Reiko Aoba and Cosmic, Miu was still confused about this complete mess. Miu was already up as she was wearing a grayish-black hoodie, a black skirt and black boots. Her hair tied in a ponytail as she sighed and walk out of her apartment. She walks downstairs as she sees Hiroki waiting for her. He was wearing a white t-shirt and black sleeveless jacket, black ripped jeans and white shoes with a light blue neck scarf. Miu wave at him, "Hey Hiro."

"Morning Mi-chan." Hiroki smiled at her; he walks up to her as he rubs his arm. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm better." Miu spoke in a calm tone in her; she started walks but turn around. "You coming."

"Yes." Hiroki nods as he walks to her. They walked to the city of Shibuya as they walk, Hiroki sighed. "Mi-chan?"

"What's up?" Miu give Hiroki a worry looks "Is something a matter?"

"It is just that I'm worried about this." Hiroki sighed in distress. "What if Jewel said it is true that means other people who use that app could get killed?"

"I know how you feel, Hiro, but..." Miu sighed, "We know this app isn't normal, it is something worse."

"Yea." Hiroki nods his head as they walk around Shibuya and head to Harmony Moon café.

As they arrived at Harmony Moon café, they see Reiko waiting for them; she was wearing a black jacket and black skirt with black heels shoes and white headphone. She smiled at them and waved. "Hey over here!"

Miu and Hiroki went to the table and sat down in front of Reiko, who had just had 3 coffee. Reiko smiled at them. "I order coffee for us."

"Thanks."

"Now, shall we continue where left off?" Reiko laid back on the chair. "So, is there something you two want to ask?"

"Yes, we will die in the world, right?" Hiroki spoke in a serious.

"Yes, like I said before you sign the contract and enter the world of Makai, you will die." Reiko sighed.

"What about the Jewel?" Miu asked

"To tell you the truth, Jewel is not an AI, she is a phantom like Cosmic." Reiko drinks her coffee "Beside I was investigating of this so call,"app"."

"Really!?" Miu spoke in a serious tone

"That right." Reiko nods her head. "I have a mission to stop Jewel once and for all."

"I see." Miu sighed as she laid back. "I wish I shouldn't try it."

"It is my fault." Hiroki lower his head as he sighed. "I was a so interest of this,"app" I got of us into this mess."

"It's not your fault, Hiroki." Reiko spoke in a calm tone as she pats his head "You guys didn't know."

"But...." Hiroki sighed

"Come on now." Reiko smiled at him. "Don't blame yourself Hiroki, it wasn't your fault."

"She right Hiro." Miu smiled Hiroki as Hiroki smiled a little

"Now then there is something I want to ask you guys." Reiko sighed as she finishes her coffee. She laid back in the chair. "I want you to help to put the end Jewel once and for all."

"Really!?" Miu and Hiroki yelled as Reiko shushed them

"Yes." Reiko sighed as she rubs her head "I need you join me because we know Jewel is planning something and we need to stop this, people life is at risk if we don't stop Jewel at once."

"We'll do it." Miu said.

"I'm with Mi-chan!" Hiroki smiled at Reiko as he grabs both Miu's and Reiko's hands as he smiled big. "

Reiko smiled as she clapped her hands together "Alright then, Welcome to Makai Investigation Bureau! Miu and Hiroki."

"Thank." Miu smiled.

"It's official then." Reiko smiled.


After Reiko, Hiroki and Miu have their coffee, they walk out of the café; Reiko smiled. Both Miu and Hiroki "Well, I'll see you guys later. I have a live stream vlog to do, but I want you guys to meet me at my home because I'll send the location. I'll let Cosmic know." Miu and Hiroki nods as Reiko started walking the other way and waved. Hiroki look at his phone as he panicked "Oh Shit! I got to go Mi-chan. My dad needs to meet with me. I'll see you at Reiko's house." Miu nods as Hiroki waved run, Miu walked the round the town. She walks to the Bizarcade Arcade, she looks around of all the game, an older male with short light brown hair wearing a white shirt and blue jeans, and white shoes walk up to Miu look at her his green eyes "Oh it Miu-kun."

"Ah, Mr. Ashinano." Miu bows to him as she smiled. "It's nice to see you."

Ashinano is an older friend of Miu's father and owner of Bizarcade Arcade. He smiled at her. "How it has been Miu-kun?"

"It was fine, Mr. Ashinano." Miu smiled, try not to tell him about happening yesterday. "Oh, anything new?"

Before Riichi could speak, the news come on. Miu and Riichi watch the news on TV.

'Here is today's news, 18 years-old model Keiji Mizuki has deiced to take a break from modeling for while. His reasoning is unknown at the moment.'

As the news goes on, Riichi sighed and crosses his arms. "Damn that poor kid."

"I know ever since the news hit everyone had been talking about." Miu nods. "Nobody knows why is he taking a break."

"Hey Uncle Riichi." A young male with short black hair wearing a white shirt and black sweater, blue shorts and white shoes and 3 earrings, he looks at Miu with his brown eyes "Who is this?"

"Oh, Alex, glad you came." Riichi smiled. "Miu, this is my nephew Alex Ashinano."

"Hi." Alex said in a calm tone

"it's nice to meet you. I'm Miu Nanase." Miu bows to him. "So Riichi, is this you going to talk about?"

Riichi nods as he pats Alex back "Yup, my brother deiced I'll take care of my nephew while he away with his wife."

"Did something happen?" Miu asked.

"His parents were tired of him play so many video games, so my brother allowed me to care for his son." Riichi smiled as Alex look away. Riichi smiled. "Alex is going to be working for me and...."

"DON'T TELL HER THAT!" Alex yelled at Riichi, "WHY YOU HAVE TO TELL EVERYONE ABOUT MY BUSSNIESS!"

"Alex..." Riichi, try to calm him down. "I trying to help you."

"BY WORKING IN THIS STUPID ARCADE!" Alex keep yelling at him in rage

"Hey calm down!" Miu said, trying to Alex calm down

"SHUT UP!" Alex yelled at her as he growled, "YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT, YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME, YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF IT AT ALL!" He just lash out at her with pure rage. "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I BEEN THOUGH! IF YOU THINK ABOUT BEING MY FRIEND THEN THINK AGAIN! WORKING THIS DUMB PLACE IS HARD ENOUGH AND NOW MY UNCLE IN TELLING EVERYONE MY BUSSNIESS!"

Miu filched as she sighed, Riichi smack Alex in the head and yelled at him, "DON'T TALK HER LIKE THAT!"

Alex sighed as he ran out, Riichi sighed and bows to Miu. "I'm sorry Miu-kun, Alex it having a hard time."

"It is fine." Miu smiled until she got a text from Reiko.

To Miu

From: Reiko

Hey Miu! I just finish my live stream vlog. Here is the location.

Miu sighed as she put her phone away. She looks at Riichi with a smile. "Don't worry about him, he just to calm down."

"You're right Miu-kun." Riichi smiled at Miu as he starts walk "Well I'm going back to work, see you later Miu-kun,"

Miu nods as she walks out. She walks around the town until she looks at her phone and thinks to herself 'People can put their life at risk if "it appears.' She put her phone and start to around.

At evening time, Miu was about to head back home to her apartment but she got a text from Reiko

To Miu

From: Reiko

Hey Miu! I forgot to tell you that HQ is hidden, so people might not see it.

Miu sighed as she walks to the location that Reiko sent her. As she walks, she sees Hiroki walk and wave at Miu. "Hey Mi-chan."

"Hey Hiro." Miu smiled at him as she crosses her arms together. "So, how is your dad?"

"He's fine, been working late with the police." Hiroki sighed as they walk to the HQ.

"Did something happen?" Miu asked him.

"There been 2 cases of disappearance and murder." Hiroki sighed. "Dad been stressing out because of this." Hiroki rubs his head. "What if this has to do with Star Dream Wish?"

"If that case, then we'll put the end of this." Miu spoke in a serious tone as Hiroki nods. They arrived at the location and sees Reiko. "Hey Reiko."

"Glad you guys made!" Reiko smiled as she let them inside the building and claps her hand together as she put in the code and went inside with Miu and Hiroki. "Welcome to Makai Investigation Bureau HQ."

It shocked Miu and Hiroki to see the room was full of a computer, tv, and more. Reiko smiled as she puts her arms around Miu and Hiroki. "Do guys like it?"

"HELL YES!" Miu and Hiroki smiled

"She was working for hours." Miu and Hiroki see Cosmic appear right in front of them, scaring both Miu and Hiroki as he laughed. "Sorry if I scared you."

"How are you here?" Hiroki yelled

Reiko laughed as she smiles "Well Cosmic can form of human in this world."

"Right, I go by as Hoshi Fuji." Cosmic smiled at them

"That Make Senses." Miu smiled

The door was kicked open as a young girl with short black hair wearing a middle school uniform walk in and smiled "HEY BOSS!"

"Damn it, Ichiko." said Reiko.

Ichiko smiled as she looked at Miu and Hiroko with green eyes. "Who are these two?"

Reiko pinch Ichiko's cheek and smiled angrily. "These two are our new member Miu and Hiroki." She still pinching her cheeks. "Did you get my text?"

"No!?" Ichiko whines as she pull backs and rubs her cheeks. Ichiko looks at Miu and Hiroki. "Sorry about that, I'm Ichiko Kujo and I'm navigator."

"Navigator?" said Miu.

"Yes, she's our navigator." said Reiko while she cross her arms. "She maybe young but her navigation power is pretty handy, but she wasn't here when we came to get you two."

"Oh, I get." said Miu.

"Now Shall we celebrate?" Reiko smiled.

"Yea!" Miu and Hiroki smiled as they are part of Makai Investigation Bureau


Later that night, Alex was working around as he sighed with distress. "Why he has to tell everyone my business?" He kicks the rock hard. "THIS FUCKING SUCK!"

He remembered about an argument with ex friends and remember what they say 'OH MY GOD ALEX! You are heartless.'

'it no wonder why you can't keep a friend,'

'Alex, why can't you can make some friend?"

'At least be social.'

'THAT IT ALEX, YOU ARE SO DAMN HEARTLESS CONSIDER OUR FRIENDSHIP DONE!'

He even remembers that girl start it all.

'How could Alex! I like you and you ruin everything! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU! I'LL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS LEFT! YOU'RE HEARTLESS!'

"Every time I make a new friend, that girl has to lie to make they think I'm heartless, but..." Alex looks down as he sighed. "I have problem making friends and that is why I spent my time on video games." Alex sighed as he heard a beep from his from phone. He looks at his phone as weird app appear "What the?"

'Welcome Star Dream Wish! You can have your desire will be granted if you!'

"Star Dream Wish!" He presses the app as the light shines brightly. Alex looks around as Jewel appears in front of him as he freaks out, "Whoa!"

"Welcome to Star Dream Wish, what do you desire?" Jewel spoke in a calm tone

'Wait, this is an app that everyone has been talking about! If I sign the contract, I can have friends!' Alex thought to himself as he sighed. "My desire is to have a friend that will never leave!"

A contract appears in front of Alex as Jewel smiled. "sign this contract and I will grant your desire." Alex signs the contract as it disappears and Alex feels dizzy and passes out. Jewel smirks as she crosses her arms. "Have fun in your mirage! Alex Ashinano!"

0