Ch. 6 – Lying? But why?
4.1k 15 82
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the living room of a house, you can notice 3 silhouettes, are Yuusuke and his two sisters, previously the Twins could notice that Yuusuke smelled another person more precisely a woman, it should be clarified that although Miyuki had been a friend of Yuusuke for a while she always kept her distance so the smells could not be noticed on Yuusuke's body. But now that Miyuki no longer controlled the skinship the sisters were able to notice that someone had approached him and they were not happy at all.

Yuusuke was in trouble, he didn't know why or how, but he knew he couldn't tell his sisters the truth, he didn't know how they would react, in the pressure of the moment Yuusuke lied to his sisters for the first time.

-I-I was with Miyuki and Yukimura. you know, my friends.

Yuusuke was very bad at hiding the truth but above all, he had no imagination to create a coherent lie, so his sisters quickly decided to attack

-Yuu-kun we understand, but, that does not explain why the smell of a woman smells so strong in your body, you know, your sister is not against you having female friends (lie), but we believe that you are still young for a relationship (she says it all for her convenience).

- Exactly Yuusuke, you're too young to be tricked by a bitch, * Cof-Cof * to have a relationship, so for the last time, What Were you doing before you got to the House?

Yuusuke didn't know that to say I was locked up, and his affection for his sisters, she was not allowed to lie again but had to deal with it, I had to lie, their instincts more primitive shouted that if she was telling the truth this would not end well, so I joined their thoughts of the day today (Girlfriend - Miyuki - Relationship) and decided to add a factor to the equation (Yukimura), if, to use Yukimura as a substitute, so in a time that seemed infinite, although, in reality, it was less than a minute Yuusuke I think its a perfect excuse

- The truth is ... my friends started a relationship, Yukimura and Miyuki you know them, they are boyfriends and I was excited for them and I embraced them both, I don't want you to misunderstand what happened

It was a lie that could seem plausible and above all coherent, the sisters did not know what to say, although it did not seem a reason to hide it Yuusuke has always been like this, supporting his friends and if they did not give him the go-ahead to make his relationship public he would not talk to anyone about it. They both believed it was a good point for Yuusuke that no matter how big he grew, he would never lose. And so with a simple excuse, he was able to solve things, although maybe it's just for today…

—————————————————

After chatting for a while the family of 3 had dinner and each went to their room not without before the 2 sisters embraced Yuusuke.

Yuusuke was tired, today they confessed to him, he had his first girlfriend (albeit temporary?), and his sisters interrogated him on his way home, all of which had him exhausted but he decided to take a shower first.

Although being absorbed in his thoughts he did not notice that his cell phone showed more and more stacked notifications and all showed the same sender.

Miyuki Suzuki.

82