Ch. 7 – The reason for Miyuki’s love pt. 1
3.8k 10 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Miyuki Suzuki side-

Miyuki's life could be described as empty, though her parents were alive to her they seemed rather Dead, beyond orders there was no further contact with them.

From a very young age, she was commissioned to be the most perfect woman, have good grades, has a good physique, and improve her home skills to live up to her surname. A surname that only the descendants of a nationally known car company inherited, although it was only a facade in reality the same company was well connected to the underworld, and the things they do there will probably never come to light.

At home, she was shaped to be a perfect girl, and at school, she was not much different, always used as a model for other children, seen as someone superior, she felt tired of so many responsibilities, and that people only expected more from her felt disgusted.

She continued her life until he entered high school, it was the day of entry that he met him, as she walked at a slow pace she felt a tingling all over his body

-(What's wrong?)

She didn't know why his body reacted like that but for some reason, she decided to look back and found him. Although there were many people, she could only look at the boy who ​saw her too.

She didn't know what it was, her heart started beating fast.

It should be noted that Miyuki never fell in love, but received many confessions of love. She rejects every one of them because she was never attracted to any of the guys, who were handsome, intelligent, and even rich guys. But Miyuki simply didn't want or need that, for a while, she even thought she couldn't love.

But she was seeing him, the first person to make his heartbeat. He was not a handsome guy, even if he was objectively qualified he would be put in the “Ordinary " section.

-(Why?)

(Why? Why doesn't my heart stop beating so hard?) she returned her gaze to the front and continued her step although a little stronger than before and with a slight blush on the cheeks.

After entering his classroom she discovered that she belonged to the same class as that boy whose name was Yuusuke, she did not understand why Yuusuke made her feel that way or why the world seemed to conspire for them to be together, but she decided to stay away from him and go on with his life as usual.

But it seemed that it would not be so easy, by chance they ended up talking in an hour of lunch, Yuusuke seemed to want to hear from her, but, unlike the previous boys, Miyuki met he did not seem to have other intentions. The days passed and Miyuki gradually opened up to Yuusuke, told her her tastes that no one else knew, and also told her the past she lived, but none of that drove Yuusuke away and instead seemed to support her. He took her to places she had never seen before and for the first time, Miyuki lived the life of a normal high school girl.

Without realizing it, her feelings would grow stronger.


I want to tell you that this month I am going to take the university entrance exams. I don't think the flow of a chapter every other day is going to be interrupted at this point. But if it happens, I hope you'll excuse me!

Thanks for reading the chapter, don't forget to leave your heart and rate my series so that more people can read it.

73