Ch. 8 – The reason for Miyuki’s love pt. 2
3.5k 14 86
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

- Miyuki Suzuki side-

In the course of those days, they met a boy named Yukimura, although he didn't seem like a bad guy Miyuki didn't really feel much for him, not even the liking seemed to be a feeling she could share. Yuusuke had monopolized all her feelings and had not even asked permission.

Miyuki decided to live her life with these repressed feelings, for fear of ruining their friendship. But one day Miyuki met Yuusuke's sisters, they were a pair of twins who could easily be on Miyuki's level in terms of beauty.

Miyuki knew she couldn't be jealous, it was her sisters, her family. But, something inside of her told her that sisters weren't normal, the sisters don't blush for hugging a brother; in fact, they should try to keep a distance from their family at their age. Miyuki did not know about the death of Yuusuke's parents but unconsciously knew that the pair of sisters did not see Yuusuke as a normal brother, No, they saw him as a man.

Miyuki was afraid, her first love could be taken away even by his sisters, and if it wasn't for them she could be any other woman, so she braved herself. She didn't have a day planned, but one day it just so happened that Itou was busy with his club, giving her the chance to be alone with Yuusuke.

They both went to the roof and Miyuki locked the door, it was a backup plan, but, she didn't know why.

So excited for her confession of love she approached Yuusuke, seeing him so closely confused Miyuki and in her confusion, she decided to kiss Yuusuke. It was warm and feeling that she was inside the person he loved most (A.N: here she put the tongue hahaha) was consuming Miyuki's rationality, and her lower parts were also threatened.

After separating, Miyuki proceeded with her confession and waiting for her beloved's response, she felt sad, there were no reciprocal feelings, but, there was still a possibility, Yuusuke still did not know the feelings for her and Miyuki was not going to waste the opportunity.

She did her duty, they would be a couple, though temporary, that doesn't matter, If Yuusuke falls in love with her, they would be a real couple, and never part, they would be together, they would go to college together, they will marry and they will have a family, and possibly confine it to Yuusuke for that he so that not see never more to their sisters ♥︎. (A.N: Yes, I know this is what they want * wink, wink *)

After getting off the rooftop Miyuki had a beautiful smile on her face, she couldn't stop feeling happy, previously Yuusuke asked to keep the relationship a secret because apparently, the guy Itou was in love with her, Miyuki never noticed as she never gave him the slightest bit of attention.

After finishing school they returned together, but, Miyuki felt anxiety, if they left school Yuusuke would go with his sisters, that couple of girls who could touch him and Miyuki would never know, she felt anxious, but she could not do anything, for the moment…

Before saying goodbye to Yuusuke she hugs him so that her feelings were correctly transmitted to him and also to his sisters and finally she ends with a deep kiss.

Miyuki really loved feeling Yuusuke's interiors… (A.N: Perv...)


Well, it finally ends with these two chapters about Miyuki's past and why she fell in love with Yuusuke, maybe I didn't make it so justifiable the "why she fell in love", but I still feel that it can work in the story.

If you like my series you can give it a heart, and rate it so that more people can read it.

86