Ch. 11 – Date after school and Miyuki’s anxiety.
3.2k 16 78
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finished lunch and returned to the classroom, after a few hours the classes ended and I would give rise to an“ after school date", although I did not want to tell my sisters that I would go out with Miyuki (also it would be weird if I went out alone with Miyuki when she is supposed to be Yukimura's girlfriend), so I just sent them a message saying that I would go out with Yukimura to the game center. A few minutes after sending the message I got two messages with answers from Mina-nee and Mira-nee
.
Mina-nee-[Yuu-kun abandons her sisters!!!!, :(, I want you to compensate me when you return♥︎, I love you. ]

Mira-nee - [Don't be too long, I'll make stew for dinner, I love you.]

(I hope the compensation is not too much), seeing my cell phone on the way to an ice cream shop, I noticed a gentle pressure on my back; it was Miyuki. When I saw her face you could notice his swollen cheeks, she was too adorable.

- Yuu-san, who are you texting?

Even without ceasing to hug me, Miyuki hugs me while pouting.

- Don't worry, Miyuki, they're my sisters.

As soon as I finish answering my lips were sealed, Miyuki was kissing me, I do not mind that she kissed me, since I am supposed to be her boyfriend at the moment, but I have already said before that her kisses are very passionate. I quickly separated myself from her and took her to a slightly more abandoned alley.

- Miyuki, what happened because you kissed me all of a sudden?

I questioned Miyuki with a more serious tone, I think there must be a moment for everything and it was obvious that kissing is something that should not be done in public and less in the middle of the street.

-It's your fault Yuu-san, talking to your sisters when you're with me, you belong to me.

Miyuki says that with a face between ecstatic and angry, he couldn't really describe her, and her look was a little darker than usual.

- But they're my sisters. you don't have to be jealous.

- YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Miyuki practically screamed as he increased the strength in his hand he currently held.

-You do not understand Yuu-san, I am in love with you, it is normal that I am jealous that you spend more time with other people and especially women, you think I did not realize how you happily talked with Sasaki-san, do you like her?!

Miyuki seemed crazy, had no consistency in any of her phrases, didn't know what to do so I just hugged her.

- Miyuki I promised you that I would try to find out my feelings for you, and we are currently dating, I would not be unfaithful to you.

I let go of the first words that came to mind, hoping some of them would appease Miyuki. Apparently, it worked because soon the pressure around me became lighter. Soon Miyuki blushed and looked me in the eye.

- Yuu-san kiss me.

And she asked me for a kiss, I wanted to refuse as maybe I was raising his expectations too much but with her look, she asked me for it, I just couldn't refuse. And so I kissed a girl on my own initiative.

- I won't let you go with them.…

Miyuki's murmur went completely unnoticed by Yuusuke…

 

I just wanted to thank you because we are already top 9 in Love Rivals!!

78