Ch. 12 – Night of unbridled passion pt. 1 [+18]
4.5k 16 70
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter contains quite explicit sex scenes so it is rated as +18, it is informed so thank you and keep reading.


When I finished bathing I came down for dinner, we had dinner normally while my sisters asked me how my day had gone, everything was normal. In the end, they offered me a pudding as dessert, as I had run before coming I needed a little sugar so I accepted it, I spent a few minutes watching TV while eating the pudding ... and from there I don't remember anything else.

Suddenly I woke up, my sisters were sitting around me watching TV everything seemed normal, but, I felt warm. Apparently, my sisters had just come out of the bathroom so their skin has a few drops of water, they only had a T-shirt and panties as usual but today they looked somewhat ... sexy.

Mina-nee noticed I was awake and approached me.

- Yuu-kun you look a little flushed are you okay?

She touched my forehead, while I could notice that valley of her breasts, I did not think too much and squeezed the breasts in front of me.

- Kya!

Mina-nee let out a sweet moan, as I noticed her face I could see excitement and ... expectation.

- Yuu-kun ecchi, you should not surprise your sister like that, if you wanted to squeeze them you only had to ask.

Suddenly my sister Mina took off the shirt she had at the time, and I could notice ... everything. From her pink nipples to the mole on the side of her chest, I approached them and started licking them. They didn't taste anything but I was too excited to think. As I licked her nipples I could feel a tingling around my crotch, there I could notice Mira-nee with her face near my zipper.

- I'll help this kid here.

After I let my cock out, Mira-nee began to suck it with enough impetus, and with movements that seemed to have if practiced daily, at the same time Mina-nee raised my chin and began to kiss me, I felt her soft lips, I also noticed her tongue entering my mouth, and I also responded actively, after kissing us for a few minutes I could notice how I was about to ejaculate so I took Mira-nee's head and brought it closer to my cock throwing all my cum into her mouth.

I had just emptied a big load into my sister's mouth but ... it wasn't enough yet. I changed position to Mina-nee leaning her on the couch exposing her butt towards my direction, she still had her panties on but I pulled them down with a single pull. I could notice her wet vagina of pink color, as I approached I felt a rather lascivious smell that reactive more my already hardened cock. I pulled my dick towards the entrance and pushed, I felt it go through a thin layer and I noticed the blood coming out of her vagina. This did not stop me so I kept penetrating to Mina-nee, for every onslaught I gave I could hear a moan of Mina-nee, this excited me more and more, causing an endless cycle. I was penetrating her for a while until I let out a large load of semen inside her. My sister Mira approached and at the same time as I ejaculated inside Mina-nee, I was kissing Mira-nee.

70