Ch. 13 – Night of unbridled passion pt. 2 [+18]
5.2k 23 75
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

This chapter contains quite explicit sex scenes so it is rated as +18, it is informed so thank you and keep reading.


After Mina-nee was exhausted, Mira-nee looked at my cock with expectation and I quickly regained my vigor. I sat on the couch and brought Mira-nee's soft ass to my lap. Lifting her butt a little bit Mira-nee incrusted my penis with her vagina, expelling some blood in the process. After my dick was fully inserted I lifted Mira-nee's ass and started bombarding her with the constant onslaught, Mira-nee moaned as some saliva came out of her mouth, I turned to see Mina-nee just watching us have sex. I approached her lips and began to kiss her while massaging her supple breasts with one of my hands. It didn't take too long for me to expel my cum into Mira-nee's vagina, which caused Mira-nee to release another moan even more sensual than the previous ones.

We spent the whole night until dawn having sex, I made my sisters moan in different positions, it excited me to see them moan and their pussies convulse when I penetrated them. I came countless times inside them while my inner self waited to get them pregnant, my sisters belonged to me, and I always knew.

We gave free rein to our darkest desires, having vaginal and anal sex, licking Mira-nee's vagina while Mina-nee rode me, as I came into her.

Suddenly I woke up.

I was in my room, I had a hard-on I couldn't control, I saw my clock dialing 6 a.m. I got out of bed and headed into the living room. There you could see a normal room nothing like that of my memories. I didn't notice any strange stains and everything seemed to be in order. As I entered the kitchen I saw Mira-nee sitting at the table having breakfast while Mina-nee was preparing breakfast. They seemed so normal.

The whole situation made me think that maybe it was a dream, but did I always have these dark desires with my own sisters? it made me sick. Desecrating my sisters like that in my own dreams, I can't even see them in the face.

- Yuu-kun what's going on you're not having breakfast?

- I ahm, yeah…

I was confused for a moment but decided to keep this dream in the depths of my mind. I know it's not right to have these dreams and they're usually expressions of deeper emotions and feelings, but I refuse to accept that I see my sisters that way.

After breakfast, I got ready to go to school, I put on my shoes, checked my backpack, and do my room. Mira-nee did the same, while Mina-nee washed the dishes, listening to the news.

He never noticed the aphrodisiac in the trash can.…


Wow, I didn't really dare to create a chapter with such explicit sex but I felt it was necessary for the development of Yuusuke later on. Sorry if it lacks "eroticism" or the description of sex is very flat, but it is not my style to create in such passionate scenes. I think I deserve a heart for my effort ;D.

 

Finally someone has started editing my chapters by reducing grammatical errors to a large extent. I think we should all thank him.

75