Reunion
163 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The Afterparty quickly turned into a sex party that left me with Mira. Although there were other interested parties, Queen Mira turned them down, stating that my Sexual energy was the cleanest and most appropriate to have. We enjoyed each other's embrace and enjoyed each other's bodies till late, and the party finished. When the carriages came to pick us up from the restaurant the Silvermoon tower wasn't far away, and we reunited with the rest of my women.

Mira lead the way for even more fun together for the entire evening. It was rare that all of them seemed to want to drain me, but tonight I guessed because they were not invited to the party really wanted a piece of me. I lost track of how much I thrust my hips or how many times I was penetrated by Asahi Trisha Mally or Mira, but there was rarely a time at the night that I wasn't being filled by them while I took someone else.

In the morning, or more likely, the early evening, when I finally woke up in a pile of bodies at the bottom of it. Every twitch and movement made three or four moans of pleasure ring out. I wiped them out as they had done to me.

Taking my time, I eventually, and maybe with a few moans and groans, I got myself out of the pile of bodies. I stepped out and found Emily working hard in the kitchen and I quickly snuck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her when it was safe to do so. Emily jumped a little and turned her head, allowing me to take her lips as I hugged her and held her stomach. I quickly reached under her stomach and gently pulled up her stomach taking our babies into my hands as I continued to kiss her gently. Emily moaned as the weight was lifted from her, and her kiss deepened without thought. I held her gently for a while, just soaking at the moment as I held her and my babies quietly.

Not everything could last forever, and Emily broke the kiss pulling her head back. I stopped, and Emily smiled, "I have to finish cooking; otherwise, everything will burn!" Emily whispered exclaimed. I nodded and simply held our babies for a bit, following Emily around the kitchen easily. I preempted her movements and helped her hold a load of our babies by holding them up for a bit to give her a break.

After some time, I heard some groans, and slowly I set down our babies. Emily groaned under the weight but turned and kissed me. "Thank you, Have some work to do?" Emily asked.

"I need to clean myself up from last night, and I want to see my kids," I told her softly. I could see her expression melt into care at my last words as I headed into the apartment bathroom. Which took a few attempts as not every apartment in the Silvermoon Tower was the same. Now I was in one of the most exclusive rooms on the upper floors since I was with Mira. There was absolutely no way they would snub Queen Mira, an A ranker.

I sighed as I found the bathroom and quickly took a shower. Or at least that was what I intended till I got under the mana-induced hot water and sighed in satisfaction. I let myself relax as a nervous feeling started to creep into me. I hadn't met a lot of my children. I wouldn't guarantee that many knew their 'Father' unless their mothers told them about me. Many of their mothers didn't even know me that well. Only those closest to me even had an impression of me as I almost became a breeder during those months when I originally came back from the Elven forest.

Rage started to reach me instead of the nerves as I remembered waking up from whatever they did to me. I woke up to realize I had mindlessly fucked women for weeks straight, losing precious time with my family, and soon, an unknown number of children that I was a father to would be produced. If I did everything I could to increase the number of system points I had to spend, then I would have a long-lost count of the number of children I had. I wasn't even that old yet, and I was following in the footsteps of Genghis Khan back in my old world. That wouldn't be fair to me as I wasn't raping the women I was with, but that was beside the point.

My mind dove further into the depths of what only could be nervousness and despair at the thought. I don't know how I would feel if the mothers of my children were talking down about me behind their backs. The psychology books I read in my past life told me all the horrific consequences and how two-parent households were one of the best things to have successful, well-rounded children in the future.

I winced and shook my head, turning off the water and drying off quickly. It was time to learn what was happening with my kids. I looked forward the most to seeing Alexia and I's child, Susie, and Mina. I spent a lot of time with Alexia; she was the closest person I was with who had had my child. I felt bad that she hadn't even told me her name, and I looked forward to meeting her so much. As for Susie and Mina, they were the children that I had seen the most. I remember how Mina carried a doll replica her mother made of me, and I felt my heart melting just thinking of it.

Instead of even putting on my normal clothes, I took the time to put on full pants that were made of cloth that I normally didn't wear and a shirt that didn't show off my breasts as much. I looked in the mirror, and I looked much more sturdy than normal. I stepped back out and saw a look of surprise from both Mira and Emily as I left the bathroom to sit down. A plate of food waited for me, and I sat down to eat.

"You can wear other types of clothing?" Mira asked, and I looked at her with an indignant look.\

"I wear that because my cock is always up tight in almost everything," I told her, "It took a bit to get used to, but I enjoy the breeze around my legs, and we are not exactly in a cold climate. Also, when I wore robes, and I got a hard-on, I literally pitched a tent in my robe, making me look lewder than now when I wore a loin cloth." I replied and shrugged, knowing that the last part wasn't the truth. "I like the way I dress as well."

Mira chuckled, and I ignored her while Emily was still looking over me in interest. "I- I think you should wear something else once in a while. You look good, Chelsea," Emily commented with a blushing face as she finished setting everything out and putting food for others off to the side.

I looked at Emily and felt myself melting a little as I thought about her and nodded. "Okay, Once and a while, I will try and wear something different," I told her, and the bright smile she replied with was worth it.

I ate in silence after that, my nerves keeping me in check from going crazy. Mira and Emily were quiet, realizing that I was a bundle of nerves. I got up once I finished and I looked at the two ladies still eating, "I am going to see my kids," I said, my voice almost cracking from the pressure I felt.

It had been months, and I left the room before either of them could respond.

What would they say?

I didn't know, but I felt like I was walking toward my doom and my life at the same time.

Would this ever become easier?

Would I continue to have to do this every time I came back from work?

Couldn't I just stick around and stay with them all the time?

My gut wrenched at my thoughts, and I had to cut them off before going crazy. I went down several floors before reaching the learning area that the Silvermoon tower set. This was the main education area of the Bunny-kin for young children of the elites. It was a fairly biased system, and it was where children were recruited by various masters and Wizards if they showed intelligence. It was the very definition of Privilege to be able to learn here at a young age if you were a Bunny-kin. All my children were allowed in this room just for the fact that they were my children.

This was a privilege from both my family and my strength. In bunny-kin society, if you were not strong enough, it didn't matter how strong your family was; your children wouldn't be allowed in this room. Even if a child was in this room, it didn't mean they would be recruited. Your child would have to show intelligence and promise as they were taken care of.

I reached the door fairly quickly and stood before it before opening it slowly. The children area was a large area that took up an entire floor and was in the basement. It was a large area with lots of staff, and Wizards were often here either to rejuvenate themselves or to look for more assistants or apprentices. You could never teach enough, and many of the Wizards were there when I was young to teach me their interpretation of Mana. It was fascinating, and I learned off the backs of giants even as Mana was so open to interpretation. It was the program of education that the Silvermoon tower propigated to keep the Bunny kin Strong and continue to get stronger. It was a terrible education system in my opinion that dismissed the fact that there were many talented individuals that were not born from the strongest to become the bottom of the society.

I shook my head without even realizing that I was letting my head try to escape what was on the other side of the door. Slowly and deliberately I opened the door and the sound of chaos entered my ears. Inside I looked around and there were many areas where kids played with toys. Many women ran around with some men after kids that were running around. Most of the men were in robes and I recognized them as some of the uncles that I grew up with. They prioritized the next generation the most and there were many of them. They were not the strongest Wizards and had platoued in strength. They were not weak though and most were B rankers running easily but allowing the kids to escape them.

Some of the women were dealing with groups of kids while most were talking or chasing a single kid. The room was chaos as kids talked in played with adults and other children without any organization. I looked around and saw that nintey percent of the kids in this room had silver hair and I felt myself choke up as they ran around. It was likely that many of these kids were my offspring and I felt tears building up in my eyes as I recognized one of the few children that were not bunny kin. She had Silver hair with little dog ears and she carried a doll of a Bunny kin that looked like me. She sat with a brown haired woman that I recognized and was showing her something with a sphere of water in her hands. An older Uncle that I didn't recognize was with them clapping as Mina showed her mother what she was learning.

I couldn't help it but a soft sob escaped my lips. A second later I heard a commotion and turned my head to somewhere near by where I saw a large fire ball in the air heating the room up before quickly dissipating. I looked at the small Goat-kin girl with silver hair that now looked at me her eyes wide.

My heart broke as I saw tears appear in her eyes as she looked at me and suddenly screamed, "DADDY!" Little Susie exclaimed in happiness and I don't even remember when I got on my knees and scooped up the little girl or when she appeared in my arms hugging me. The room erupted in chaos as kids looked at me and many recognized me.

All control over the children ended and my vision wavered as I broke down in happiness as I began to hug my kids.


Thank you for reading. If you would like to support me you can on my Patreon @ www.Patreon.com/Madjic

Or you can find various books on Amazon Such as:

Life of a Dominant Futanari

I Sissified My Step Bro

A Damaged Innocent Futanari

The Bullied Masochist Futanari

Galaxy Hunter Online

11