The Experimental Leader
131 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time I went over finer details, the Elders were looking at me with more questions than answers. I could see that the organization of a professional army modeled after the strongest military in my previous life. I didn't want to reflect their military ultimately, and I don't believe it would work entirely in this world.

Take Boot Camp, for example. Depending on when we got our hands on the recruit, we would have to tailor our training course to them. Many would be too strong to break down with basic training. In fact, for many, it would be best to build up from an E or D rank and work from there. It would mean a long time of inactivity, and that would mean finding the talented.

We didn't have that time, so we would have to use extreme measures to catch up. Still, I looked at the Elders who were in thought, asking questions from time to time that I answered to the best of my ability.

"How would we make provisions for this army of yours?" Asked my Father, his expression intent, "As it stands now, I can understand what you are trying to say for the combat, but now I cannot help but wonder what you think about the provisions and tents for this military of yours." He said, and I smiled.

"Another structure that is attached to the military or another strain of it perse," I replied, "You would have the same makeup as the previous army to make things simple for transportation. You would also want to make the soldiers and logistical officers combat effective, but that will not be their main use. Instead, you have them attached to a larger group. So let us say a company to each battalion with most of their main use to be in the background or home nation. You can even fill them with the volunteers that flunk out of the main military as long as they wish to fight for our nation. We will put them in a noncombat role and have them collecting the grain or preparing the provisions to be transported to the front lines."

My father frowned, "Wouldnt it be better to just use slaves for that?" He asked.

"You have a group of volunteers that want to help our nation of their own free will but cannot be a part of the main army. At the start, I believe it would overall be better to have more motivated civilians over slaves that are forced to work. That way, they are motivated to assist our soldiers and feel closer to the nation overall." I shrugged visibly, "It is a bit more complex than that but also, every coin we spend on labor will eventually come back to our hands." I smiled, "think about it, Father," I began with something that would make them quiver. I didn't want this idea in their heads, but I had to sell the military to them. "We will have them on a base we create for prepping and logistical means. They will not be allowed to leave and have to buy food. Where would they buy food?" I asked, "Of course from us!" I exclaimed, "They will have to buy things that we bring into the base and have a little to save afterward. That means most of the money we lose to paying them will come right back into our pockets anyway. We control where they eat, sleep and shit. They would have no choice!"

Wide eyes stared at me as I gave them the idea of Company towns in my previous life, although nowhere near as sinister as those were. But I could see glints in their eyes as they realized what this idea could mean if they used it for more than the military. No, they were not thinking about that, yet I realized. They would later, though, as none of them were idiots.

"That is," My Mother said slowly, "Incredibly sinister but easy to sell."

Elder Tyrone and Elder Greggory nodded together, looking at each other. "This is an overall idea that I don't think we can implement before going to war with the Empire," Elder Greggory said, and I rolled my eyes.

"There is one part that we can start and begin working on at least for our forces," I said and had their attention, "We can start with at least a shadow of the Logistic division I was thinking of. We can have non-combatants paid to ready our provisions and help with transport. Have people document and organize the food for us and send it forward. Then we will have some Bunny-kin wizards to protect them closer to the front and protect the transportation route. This will be of great assistance in this war and create veterans in the supply areas that can learn things that will assist us for better delivery of not only Food. But weapons and armor were brought to the front to help the tribes go to war with the Empire. This will be the start and allow us to bring other tribes into this army without much issue and only expand it later."

My smile was sinister as I started, and I could see the Elders didn't take it the way that I thought. Instead, I started feeling mana messages between them all as they talked without adding me. I felt the urge to eavesdrop, but I knew that wasn't a good idea. The mana messages flowed faster and faster, and I could see some of the Elders getting heated about it. My Father and Mother were the calmest through it all, and I watched it all unfold.

"THAT WILL NOT HAPPEN!" Elder Tyrone yelled. "How is this little girl supposed to pull that all off?" He demanded, looking at my Father.

"Chelsea, My DAUGHTER," My Father emphasized, "Has made suggestions. I can only speculate on how well they will do. We are also Contractually obligated to do half of it anyway experimentally anyways. We may as well go all the way and see how it works with her short-term goals. If it does not work, we simply will not make their long-term plans, Elder Tyrone." My Fathers words came out calmly, whereas Tyrone was breathing heavily as he looked at my Father angrily.

"You are trusting a major portion of our forces to a little girl instead of a member of our race with experience!" Elder Tyrone yelled.

"If I may," I cut in, making everyone turn to me. "I will not be looking to build up from nothing. I will be having advisors in anything I do, and trusted members of our tribe and others will be needed in order to form the highest ranks," I told them, and my Father grinned.

As I said that, I could almost see the steam coming off Elder Tyrone's head, and he turned on me harder, "DO NOT CUT OFF YOUR ELDERS!" He yelled.

"To be fair, she was just disproving your invalid complaint." My Father said, and several Elders did not look happy. I could see them moving in their seats slightly, and My Father turned to me, "Now, I think I have come to a decision, and unless a majority of you Veto me, it will come to pass." He looked around and saw several elders, but only five of them sent a mana message was sent from them. "Then, with a clear minority that has been made note of, I will say that we will have Chelsea start this logistical army along with her Elite forces. If her plans work, we may start her version of an army if we win and survive this war as a Nation. Is that understood?"

Nods went around the Elder council, and I smiled only to come to a realization. "I will be the leader of this Logicical army and my Elite army?" I asked.

"Correct, You will be in charge of the formation and who to use for the highest ranks. Use this power well as it will be the selling point to the other tribes in the future." My Father was serious and Serious looks from around the table showed many were unhappy with the concentration of power I had just received.

I was elated and hated it at the same time. My Days were about to be filled with planning and organization, then my little kids that I missed so dearly. I would have to take some time each day to visit. That was a minimum to me, and I started to think more about what to do. "I will take this responsibility very seriously and begin to gather talent where possible for this task," I told them all standing up and receiving several nods. "I will leave to begin my planning immediately," I continued.

"Please do," My Father said, "I will be asking you for a meeting soon," He said as I reached the door and I paused.

I didn't like the sound of that, but I nodded to him and looked at my mother. "I look forward to it," And I opened the door and walked out.

Things were about to get dicey around here, and I was about to be thrust into the political world of the Tribes harder with barely any foundation. My strongest Supporter with Mira and my Mother. I wasn't sure about my father, and I would be making a lot of enemies.

Maybe.

I didn't know, and that was the issue. But I would tough it out for my little kiddos downstairs. I quickly headed down the elevator without my mother this time and returned to the room. I needed more quality time with them to ease the pain of things to come. That is, if they were still awake.''

----------------

Thank you for reading. If you would like to support me you can on my Patreon @ www.Patreon.com/Madjic

Or you can find various books on Amazon Such as:

Life of a Dominant Futanari

I Sissified My Step Bro

A Damaged Innocent Futanari

The Bullied Masochist Futanari

Galaxy Hunter Online

11