Melting Snow
89 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My father was beaming at my mother with a smile that broke his face almost into two. His teeth were showing, and I could see the lust in his gaze, while my mother was stern and unemotional. I could see the pride in herself at this moment, and the Elders were smiling brightly as they looked at her naked form. My mother stretched her new body, and I felt the mana tide move with her as she moved slowly.

The Elders all looked like they couldn't be happier, but I knew some would be angry. My mother would firm my father's power base firmly, and I was probably helping in that regard without knowing it as well. My mother turned to look over the Elders and snarled, "We will speak later. My Mana has burned my clothing and my daughters. I wish to firm my Mana in meditation before I dress and join you all later." The words came out slowly and unearthly. The man that moved with each word was terrific. It was like a solid mass of invisible energy that you could only feel and not touch.

Queen Mira suddenly stormed up and looked at my mother. "Amazing, Congratulations! The Bunny-kin are a strong species and an excellent partner to work with!" Queen Mira exclaimed and looked at me bruised at this moment, and her eyes narrowed at my condition but provided no more comment. "I will leave as I am sure that you would rather consolidate your power and regain control of your formidable Mana." Queen Mira said, giving a slight bow and turning and leaving.

The Elders said nothing and left while my father turned to me while my mother also looked at me. "I will leave now. I must enter seclusion." My mother said her Mana is moving with force. She walked out of the Mana, moving solidly around her. I didn't even know it, but as she left the room, I felt a weight lifting off me, and I felt like I could breathe again.

"Chelsea," My father suddenly said, making me turn to him. "Your mother and I are powerful enough that your recent access to your siblings, Half-siblings, and cousins that are deemed failures are a go. You needed educated bunny-kin? Hopefully, these failures that share mine and your blood will assist you and redeem themselves instead of burdening the family. They will start to report to you and will be under your absolute authority," My father smiled in a way that made me shiver. "They will absolutely follow your orders, and you hold their lives in your hands. This is their final chance at life, is that understood?"

I could tell that my father wasn't kidding, and I felt the absolute bite in his tone as he said that. His thoughts towards these 'failures' were nothing but burdens to our family. To be hidden and despised for their weakness. His thoughts of them as blood relatives or even as his own flesh and blood were gone. It was disgusting to see, and I had to control my expression as that disgust magnified in my head.

"Understood, Father," I said with a clear voice, making him smile. The cuck that was my father grinned larger as he looked toward my mother, and I wondered what was going to happen between my mother and father now that my mother was an A ranker. It didn't matter as I followed up, saying what my father wanted to hear at this moment, "They will become useful or die trying!"

I didn't know how his face didn't split in half. Seeing his smile, he headed out of my destroyed office and turned to look at me in the doorway. "That is my daughter," He said, finally looking out the door. "You may become the heir your mother, and I thought you would be yet!"

I sneered as he stepped out and left the room. I no longer had a door, my office was shredded, and my desk broke as I sat on my bruised ass with my cock hurting from being forcefully evicted. I snarled and felt the Mana around me and could move it as my mother wasn't here anymore. I started healing my wounds before I finally got up, moved Mana into my foot, and kicked the broken desk.

Anger surged through me, and I wanted to scream. Something about how my father spoke sent rage through me in a way I hadn't experienced before. It was the personification of Bunny-kin beliefs that worshiped the strong. I realized what I used to think made logical sense was so revolting when they would hide these 'failures' that could have just stumbled or been too young. Or many other things that it could have happened on their journeys. Life was unfair, and many things could have happened, and it was a flawed system.

I took a deep breath, controlled my emotions, and turned as I heard something behind me. In the Doorway, Yuri stood looking at me with concern. "Is everything alright?" She asked, the concern very apparent in her voice.

"No, it isn't, but it will be. I just need time," I replied, unable to lie now. I took a deep breath and turned to her, letting my angry expression turn to a wry smile, "I am sorry, Yuri," I began, "I need some clothing and some quality time with my kids," I told her.

Yuri smiled, but I could see the sadness in her expression or one of worry for me, which hurt. "Okay," Yuri said and departed a moment later. I turned to look at the room, and I sighed. I balled my hand into a fist and smashed the remnants of the desk into even tinier parts before standing tall and looking down at the wreckage. I sighed and started to move the Mana when I realized that the snow and ice stayed. I looked at it, my expression curious, when I reached down and realized it was still there, and I felt no mana coming from it anymore. It was real snow and ice, now no longer a manifestation of Mana, and my eyes widened.

Mana turned from Mana into things but from what I knew always turned back into Mana; this always happened. The showers had a catch for grime. It was cleaned from your body, and the filters needed to be cleaned afterward. For hot baths, they kept the Mana active and then cleaned after the enchantment was done. It was a simple system, but Mana didn't create things permanently. But my mother's Mana created this snow with Mana, but it now is actually snow. That reminded me of Queen Mira and how her body changed every time I saw her. It was like she modified it with Mana, which I could have done temporarily but not permanently. I would use and move nieutients in my body to make cells to heal my body. Theoretically, I could use that to make my breasts larger or smaller if I wanted or my cock longer. The problem was that I would need the nutrients and make my cells divide faster, and I could give myself cancer if I messed up.

Overall it was a complicated procedure that took insane amounts of nutrients and Mana to do. If I just did it with Mana, it would disappear overall and harm me in the process. Looking down at this snow, though, made me realize the most significant difference between A rankers to the rest of the mana wielders, at least for wizards. "It is a manifestation of mana that allows permanent conversation!" I exclaimed.

My eyes shone, and I knew that Mana could become almost solid, but this discovery blew my mind. I didn't understand it, and as I held the snow in my hand it melted and turned into water. The water dripped from my hand, and the ice was slowly melting. My brain didn't understand, and I felt my expression twisting, and my facial expression turned to a fascinated smile.

What did I have to do to learn more about this?

More and more questions poured into my head as I watched that snow melt into the water till it disappeared.

7