[1] Cecil Hendrix
990 15 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

*Chirp*

The sound of birds chirping echoed across the House of Hendrix as they flew happily.

They soared upwards with their tiny wings, aiming for the sun hovering above the skies.

They then started flying around for a few moments before settling on a nearby youth.

*Whistle*

The young boy could be seen laying on the ground, enjoying the wind and sun while whistling a melodic tune.

*Whistle*

As the boy started whistling more and more, the surrounding suddenly started getting more silent.

The wind stopped freezing in the trees while the birds just enjoyed the sound.

This kept on going on for a few minutes before the boy stopped whistling.

'Mhmm.'

The youth suddenly opened his closed eyes, making his silver eyelashes flutter gently.

Two orbs of silvery white were then suddenly revealed, looking like the moon shining in the night.

"Ah."

The youth suddenly spran to his feet and  began to stretch slightly before speaking with his childish voice.

"It's been 12 years, hasn't it."

The boy  started shaking his head lightly and yawned. He then stared at the clouds for a few seconds before starting to think.

'I still can't belive that I got reincarnated into an eroge game. Especially when it was the best one I played, but...'

"Cecil! Mom is calling you!"

A feminine voice suddenly shouted inside of the mansion, making the boy snap out of his thoughts.

"Coming!"

The young boy shouted back and ruffled his hair lightly before walking towards the mansion behind him.

'I have too many death flags...'

---

"Cecil Hendrix! What have I said about leaving the house without permission!"

A beautiful woman with black hair and silver eyes shouted angrily at an extremely cute little boy that seemed to be her son.

"I'm sorry mom..."

That was all the boy said while looking up at the beautiful woman. On the other hand, the woman was still looking at the former sternly.

She then continued doing that for a few seconds before sighing heavily.

She bent down and ruffled the boy's hair a little before speaking in a gentle tone.

"The awakening ceremony starts tomorrow. Remember, don't do anything stupid while you are there."

The boy that was called Cecil looked at his mother in confusion and asked,

 "Why?"

The woman suddenly stood up and sat down on a chair and before gently looking at Cecil.

"The Emperor will be attending it as the Crown Prince has his awakening ceremony as well."

Cecil looked at his mother for a while before it clicked. 

'The Crown Prince. Apparently he doesn't like idiots and fools, that must be why mom wanted me to behave properly. I'm guessing that she wants me to befriend the Crown Prince or something.'

Cecil then completed his thought and spoke to his mother.

"Right."

The black haired woman smiled happily at the boy before standing up.

She them suddenly walked towards Cecil and kissed him in the forehead.

"Remember, we won't be disappointed even if you get a bad spirit."

Cecil nodded slightly, making the black haired woman smile.

"Okay, go and talk to your sister she seems quite upset for some reason."

Cecil smiled and scratched his neck before running upstairs.

"Leave it to me!"

The woman's lips curved upwards a little when she heard what her son had said.

 

'They grow up so fast.'

Her smile widened a little but then froze when she heard another voice shout from afar.

"Vivian! Amanda is coming today!"

The black haired woman raised an eyebrow in surprise before sighing.

"Okay, I'll get everything ready then Mia."

---

While Cecil's mother, Vivian, was getting ready for a guest, Cecil was walking slowly up the stairs.

'The Crown Prince...he is one of the major characters that tried to kill me...'

The happy facade the he put on before was now gone, revealing a face filled with slight worry.

'The girl he loved somehow fell in love with me. He then found out and hated me because of this.'

Cecil lightly shook his head when he remembered the scene where the Crown Prince tortured Cecil.

'I'd rather not remember that...'

*Creak*

Cecil finally arrived outside his sister's door and opened it lightly.

He then proceeded to peak his head inside, only to be hit with a light slap that hit him in the nose.

"Ouch!"

Cecil stepped backwards a little and rubbed his nose.

He then looked up at the person who hit him and sneezed. He then started speaking with slight annoyance.

"Eleanor! Why would you hit me!"

An extremely cute girl with pinkish silver hair and black eyes looked at Cecil with some anger.

"I told you to come and visit me but you were with Jack for the whole day. Take this as payback..."

Cecil widened his eyes a little before smiling awkwardly.

"Hahaha...I had something important to do!"

The girl called Eleanor looked at Cecil and smirked slightly. 

"Oh yeah? What was it?"

Cecil froze his movements and glnaced to the side before coming up with a lie.

"I...was getting ready for the awakening ceremony!"

Eleanor suddenly stopped smirking and looked at Cecil with doubt.

"Rea-"

*Ring*

Eleanor's question was quickly cut off by the bell ringing outside of the mansion, making Cecil breathe out in relief.

Cecil then quickly exited Eleanor's room and looked at the door from the upper floors.

'Who is it?'

*Ring*

The doorbell rang again, causing Vivian to shout, 

"Coming!"

*Creak*

She then walked towards the door and opened it, revealing two figures.

An extremely cute girl with black hair and golden eyes and a mature looking woman with pale blonde hair and black eyes.

Cecil was about to walk downstairs but stopped when he saw his mother walk stiffly towards the other mature woman.

She then hugged her under Cecil's shocked gaze.

'Eh? She actually hugged someone else apart from her family?'

While Cecil was thinking about the hug, Vivian had already walked backwards a few steps.

"Amanda, come inside."

Cecil quickly snapped out of his thought and looked at all this with interest and curiosity.

On the other hand, Eleanor who was normally happy all the time, stared the black haired girl with hostility.

"Victoria..."

Cecil turned his head to the side when he heard his sister whisper, only to see her clench her fist tightly.

He then tilted his head a little before remembering what she had just said.

'Wait...Victoria?!'

Cecil quickly turned his head towards the black haired girl with shock and confusion.

'Wasn't she introduced later on? How is she here now?!'

Cecil's eyebrows furrowed a little as he started clenching his fists lightly.

Victoria Fallnaught. Another major character that tried to kill the Cecil because of a grudge.

As for what that grudge was?

Well...it was because he rejected her marriage proposal.

35