Chapter 1: Hatched and raised for glory!
6 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     A baby is born from an egg in a tribe of strange looking creatures. The creatures call themselves "Mudokons". Strange tribal creature that speak in a normal tongue when alone with the tribe, but speak in whistles and farts when outsiders are around. "Hmmm, so the egg has finally hatched I see" says the green skinned weirdo wearing a mask". "Yes, after abe got the eggs back we had to check and see how many remained intact. Unfortunately only one egg out of thousands were either unhatched or fertilized, so we decided to care for it until it hatched" said another green skinned creature wearing overalls. 

     As the baby creature layed quietly while swaddled in a dusty wool blanket, it simply layed there, listening to the strange things talk about it while it was unable to open its eyes. "I see" says the masked thing. "Let me see it for a moment" says the masked thing. 

     "Ah, this baby has great potential. For just being born, it has an unnaturally high good quarma. Non only that, that I can feel that it has high compatibility with our magic. I can feel untapped power flowing from it. As soon as it is old enough it shall be trained as a new shaman and guide for the the tribe".

     As the masked thing finished speaking it layed the swaddled baby down on a pile of soft furs. "So, have you though of a name yet?" The masked thing asks. "No, we honestly have no idea." Said the other thing. 

     "Well then let's have the tribe think up a name. This could make for a fun activity to get these old bones out of the tent!" Says the masked thing.

     Little did the baby know that his life would get far more hectic soon, and it all starts with his name.

0