Chapter 6: Dixon the Quarmic Nomad
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     "Here is the list if Jobs you can take. Choose wisely, because once you take it, you cannot change your decision" said the voice on the wind.

     [Meep whisperer]

     "You played and interacted with the meeps and tended to the herd, granting you the ability to understand meep behaviors and bend them to your will. Are you a furry, young welp? This tells me yes"

     [Slog Slayer]

     "You killed a hundred slogs for fun, you hate slogs and want to end their species in its entirety, this Grants you to ability to kill slogs in the blink of an eye, making you feared by all slogs you face. They turn tale and run when they even catch of whiff of you." "Damn you are brutal, I hate them too but geeze! Calm down man!"

     [Chippunk Chucker]

     "Every time you here a Chippunk talking smack, you grab it by its tale and sling it. This Grant's you the ability to sling chippunks like a professional". "Ok man, you are seriously a sadistic B*stard at this point. Why are you so angry?"

     [Tribal Shaman]

     "A force of quarma. You are the epitome of shamanic magics. Guided by quarma, you are there for the tribe. This ability grants you the power to enhance and heal your brothers during travel. You are their leader, guide and caretaker, Being a source of wisdom and culture to keep your brothers connected to their ancestors and traditions." "Hmmm, it seems you got this one from being around the shaman so much. Not a bad option, at least not as bad of the others."

     [Blind Monk]

     "A force of religious practice, you followed tradition after tradition, almost turning the tribes traditions into a daily ceremony. You gain the ability to attract your tribesman to practice the arts alongside you." "Mmmm I do not know about this one. At least you stopped with the vengeance at some point"

     [Quarmic Nomad]

     "You have wandered the lands near the tribe and with the tribe, leading a life of constant quarmic change and wandering. Through using Quarma and The Shamanic magics in your everyday life, you have attuned your mind and soul to the outer reaches of conciousness. Your actions changed the environment wherever you went and you have been guided by magic and good quarmic luck."  Choosing this job boost your stamina and quarmic balance. It also allows easier manipulation of quarma and magic, making you a force of supernatural energy." "This will make traveling as easy as breathing. Every leaf, twig and branch will be avoidable with enough training and with time you could even stop someone's heart with a touch." "Well that's it, make your choice, I will repeat myself one last time white eyes, this decision is final. You cannot go back on your decision"

     The chatty voice of the Almighty Raisin's spirit cut off and now Dixon sits and mulls over his options.

     While on one hand he could choose the more specialized options. The [Slog Slayer] [Chippunk Slinger] and [Meep Wisperer] jobs are interesting, but Dixon is not looking for a specialized job. He is looking for something far more useful. So his last options were [Blind Monk] and [Quarmic Nomad]. With blind monk, he could become a mudokon priest of sorts and preach the lessons and history of their ancestors. This would give him a way to take on less work in the tribe. Dixon was not looking for a laxy route though. Instead, he wanted a role greater than himself, like abe has. Thus, he decided on the final option. The option with the most potential.

     "You have chosen [Quarmic Nomad], beginning ascension!"

     As soon as the voice ended, his body became warm. Soon he became warmer and warmer, until the warmth turned to heat and then scolding hot! His body felt like it was boiling and he fell on the ground before the entire tent flashed a blinding blue. 

     His skin turned albino white, his knees turn backwards, his spine lengthened and straightened. His head squished rounder and from his crown grew a dense carpet of blue flower petals and white feathers. His body emitted dense amounts of quarmic power, but soon it ended and everything returned to normal. 

Everything except for Dixon.

0