Chapter 7: One of a Kind
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

     After a few minutes laying on his stomach, moaning like a cat with arthritis, Dixon stood up to finish what was started. The shaman sat near him simply flabbergasted at what happened in front of him. The normal looking mudokon kid in front of him just grew a good several feet taller, as well as took on an entirely new look. 

     "So... what just happened?" Asked the shaman.

     Dixon spoke with a quiet whistle, telling the shaman of his choice and causing the shamans facial expression to shift from curiosity to outright shock. 

     "[Quarmic Nomad]? I have never heard of it before. Sounds like an interesting job... I guess this will help you get around better. In fact I think it is just about perfect for you. 

     Now, let's finish the ceremony. I have my own gift for you. One last ability that will help you and other of our brothers. With this, you will be able to not only manipulate your enemies minds, but also create windows of opportunity for your brothers and yourself to escape deadly situation.

     This power is known as [Quarmic Resonance], by manipulating your quarma through a chant, you can push your mind into a creature or in between the cracks in reality!" "Now, do as I do!" 

     Starting a chant and bowing his head, the shaman began manipulating his quarma and pulled it from his body. Orbs of blue light spawned from his skin and began orbiting his body and Dixon did the same, only far more powerful.

     With the understanding of Quarma that dixon was born with and grew up using, he pushed out far more quarma then the shaman. So much that he turned all of the sunlight in the tent blue. 

     "Ok stop, STOP! Your going to cause some issues with pushing that much quarma out. Looks like you will need some training to get that under control" spoke the shaman. With that last ability gained, the shaman had Dixon stand 

     "Now you are ready for the outside world. With your new job, you will have temptations to travel, so I will give you a warning. Avoid the Glukkons. Avoid the Vykkers. Avoid the sligs. Avoid all that build and govern the factory's and mines. Avoid the cities and keep to yourself as best you can. You must learn to live by yourself, help your brothers to escape captivity but leave them to their own devices and go your own way. For that will be the best way for you to survive."

    Suddenly an explosion rang out in the night. With a rush, the shaman and Dixon ran out of the tent to look find out what happened outside

0