Quirk Survey + Adressing Writing Issues
129 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Hello readers!

 

Quickly wanted to address some issues I’m having with writing the series.

 

No, the series will not be put into hiatus.

I’m having issues with writing, as I’m extremely busy with school and other hobbies rather than just writing.

When I start writing I always want to get a chapter out as soon as possible for you guys to read especially since I promised one yesterday, and one chapter once every 1-2 days.

This has caused problems for me due to my incompetence and I sincerely apologize, I will be moving my schedule back, every 3 days please expect a chapter to come out, with 2k+ words and proper grammar.

With the previous two chapters I released, the quality of them seemed to drop a lot, as they were rushed out, I will be trying my best in these next few days to fix those chapters and release chapter 2.

Quality is always better over quantity when writing chapters.

 

Also, I wanted to do a quick survey, what kind of quirk would you like to see Amos have?

 

What Quirk type do you want to see Amos have?
  • Emitter Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Transformation Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Mutant Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Quirkless Votes: 1 11.1%
Total voters: 9 · This poll was closed on May 9, 2021 01:16 AM.
2