Bonus Chapter
71 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
This chapter contains spoilers, some content is subject to change as most of the information has not been implemented in the story.

 

Character Descriptions

 

Amos Price

Description

Amos is 6’2 with a muscular build, he has long white hair with black tips going down to his neck, he is 22 counting his previous life.

 

Average Attire

Amos wears a red long sleeved dress shirt with a white unzipped hoodie over it, and black pants

 

Costume

Amos wears  red pants and a red worksheet with the sleeves rolled up, over that he has a black Kevlar vest, and black boots, covering his face is a white and black jester mask.

 

Quirk: Unknown

 

Trivia

Price is only his last name on his forged documents and not his actual last name.

His vessel was designed after the creator Cain D. Hedia.

--

Jules Agawa

 

Originally a Vigilante, he was branded a villain during his trial and was found guilty he was then sent to Tartarus, he grew up with his grandfather after her mother sent her away after his father died.

Description

 None

 

Quirk: Illuminati : Emitter

Jules can see everything in the surrounding area up to 250 feet, he can also use the ability to slow down his perception of time, this is to the point where he can dodge bullets, but using this ability for to long gives him a massive headache and possible backlash.

--

Olivier Drozdov

Description

Oliver is 5’11 with a lean build, he has a short white hair, and nicely trimmed white beard, and is 64 years old, due to his quirk he has black devil horns and a tail.

 

Average Attire

 Oliver usually wears a white business shirt, with black slacks and leather shoes.

 

Quirk: Pentagram : Emitter

Once two pentagrams have been drawn the user can innate the quirk. The quirk transports anyone in the pentagram to the other pentagram.

The same pentagram can be used multiple times depending on the material used, if the pentagram is broken it won’t work until its fixed.

Other users who know the right symbols can also draw a pentagram.

 

Trivia

Oliver was previously a Russian Chef, after he retired he became a vigilante as a hobby.

--

Archie Müller

 

Description

Archie Is a 5’10 with short purple hair, and a skinny build, and is 19 years old.

 

Average Attire

 Archie usually wears a white dress shirt with a red sweater over it, and wears black pants and sneakers

 

Costume

Archie wears a plain black t-shirt with black skeleton sleeves up to his hands, because of the sleeves it looks like he is wearing a long sleeve shirt, to finish off his look he has black sleeves and sneakers, the insides of his clothing are lined with protective padding.

 

Quirk: Curse : Emitter

Touching a person or object the user can curse it adding a weak or strong effect to it in exchange for their stamina, depending on the effect they can keep it for an indefinite amount of time, but won’t be able to recover the amount of stamina they used until the cursed if lifted from the target.

 

Trivia

Archie graduated from U.A, and using his old student pass he got access to the building.

Before Archie was recruited he was a petty thief who pickpocketed others to support his mother who has cancer.

--

Cain D. Hedia

Description

Cain is 6’4 with long white hair reaching down to his waist, his age is unknown, but looks to be in his prime.

 

Average Attire

 Cain has only been seen wearing a Fur coat, and blue jeans, his style is not known.

 

Trivia

Cain became a god by going through numerous trials and competing against others in a series of events called ‘The Selection’

Cains middle name is a reference towards the Will of D. in One Piece's lore

--

Lachlan Patel

Description

Lachlan when not mimicking another person appears as a pitch black silhouette of an average looking male, its unknown whether they have teeth or eyes in this form

 

Average Attire

Lachlan wears clothes, but they are not visible because of his quirk.

 

Quirk: Mimic: Transformation

The user can take the appearance of an unconscious individual they touch, the effect will end when the unconscious individual wakes up, or psychical contact is made with the user, such as if someone touched them.

 

Trivia

Mimic can talk and see in his normal form despite there not being visible eyes or mouth.

 

--

Some content is subject to change as most of the information has not been implemented in the story.

2