Childhood Friend is Always Meddling
1.6k 10 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Have anyone ever thought how very troubling it is for a guy who has a childhood friend that meddles with his daily life activities.

Shimada Hiroshi, a dull and quiet boy always finds himself in the meddlesome attitude of his childhood friend Fuse Kaori. Kaori is a girl you would view as a beautiful and kind young lady, one who would always meddle with Hiroshi’s daily life.

He finds it very troubling with all the attentive and meddling personality. She would always go to his room every morning, waking him up. Go together to school as she always reminds of things that he must follow on. She would worry a lot, oddly would sometimes get angry when another female classmate approaches him much to his confusion. Just to name a few of the things he listed out with Kaori’s meddlesome personality.

Having fed up with Kaori’s personality, Hiroshi inevitably “Can we please stop this. You don’t have to take care of me everytime. I can take care of myself.” said those words to Kaori.

“W-Why? Hiro-kun...where are you going!?!?” Kaori said almost shouting as Hiroshi left her hurriedly. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally getting back home, Hiroshi flaps down on his bed. He finally felt some peace after getting back home from the whole day of being at school and at the constant meddling of Kaori.

Feeling tired, he tiredly closes his eyes to take a short nap. Tired, as he takes a very peaceful afternoon nap.

◆◇◆

*creak* 

Sounded the door as it opened. Visibly showing a girl entering the room of the oblivious sleeping Hiroshi.

Kaori steps in, standing beside the bed where Hiroshi is currently sleeping. Her eyes showing a very dark and maddened expression.

“Oh! His sleeping face is very cute♡, but I’m sorry Hiro-kun. I must punish you for leaving me and telling me those hurtful words.” Whispered Kaori, as she takes out a rope from her bag.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Hngh! Huh? Why is it col-- WAIT!! Why am I naked!? My hands!? I’m tied up!?” Hiroshi thought to himself startled by the sudden situation he woke up in. He felt a sudden fear as the situation made him confused. 

After calming down, he now found himself rationalizing how his current situation could have happened, “Who? Who could’ve done this?...Also why do I feel a very soft feeling on my sid-- OHH!!! T-There’s someone lying down next to me!!!” He shouted inside his mind as he realized that he wasn’t alone in his room.

“!?” 

He silently got startled as he felt the person lying down next to him was getting up.

*yawn*

Yawns the person or rather the girl, Kaori as rubs her eyes from her sleep.

“K-Kaori...w-what are you doing? Also...w-why am I tied up?....And why are you naked!?” Hiroshi started questioning Kaori as he saw Kaori getting up, flustered when he saw her naked body.

 

“...Oh? You’re awake, Hiro-kun...What am I doing exactly? I am punishing Hiro-kun. You’re so cruel, leaving me behind like that. Telling me stop being with you. Hiro-kun, you big dummy.” Replied the girl, pouting as she said the last part to Hiroshi.

“Mou!!! You’re so dense!!! You can’t even tell why I’m always doing those kinda things everyday!!! I love you♡, you dummy!!! That’s why I couldn’t wait any longer! This is your punishment, I am going to assault you to make you understand you belong to me!!!” She continued, telling him how much her frustrations had gotten to her.

“Eh? Ehh? W-Wait, Kaori. STOP!! AAAHHHH!!!” Hiroshi wailed pathetically as he was assaulted whole by Kaori.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“Hum♡ Hmm♡ Mhmm♡” The humming of Kaori cheerfully sings out of her voice as she clings to Hiroshi in the morning. Her cheeks shining joyfully as she happily feels the warmth of her new (forcefully) made love with Hiroshi.

Hiroshi’s face dried and pale, weakened from what had happened the night before.

“Hiro-kun is mine♡, don’t leave me ever again, okay?” Her tone of voice changing from cheerful to cold the moment she said those words to him.

“...Yes, ma’am.” Hiroshi replied, having no choice but to comply.

So ends their childhood friendship and the start of their new loving meddlesome relationship.

28