Chapter 24: Home Movie Date
326 1 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Saturday and I'm still lying down in my bed. Truth to be told, I have no idea what to do. I've been dragged around these past few weeks, I'm at loss. Well whatever, coffee is fine.
 
Getting up, I went to the kitchen. Wondering where my sis was, I noticed a note on the glass table.
 
I'm going to my school, some stuff needed my attention. I left some bread in the kitchen, reheat and eat Aki. Also I have a surprise for you! Look forward to it!
 
 
Your lovely, unrivaled sweet sister.
Kaede<3
 
 
I'm speechless, unrivaled? Lovely? Sounds difficult for me. She's a beauty, but the way she treats and teases me doesnt fit my definition of lovely. Despite this, I continue to adore her. And a surprise? I shiver ran down my spine, she had to be plotting something.
 
Oh well, I'll make a coffee instead. Since I'm free, what should I do now? Hmm... Think of it, sensei owes me a favor and has promised me we'll hit a resto together. However... Is it Okay if I just ask her? She might be busy. While having second thoughts, I decided and I took out my smartphone.
 
Alright, still let's try sending her a message.
 
Sensei, how are ya?
 
Hmm, would she think I'm hitting on her? I'm getting nervous all of a sudden waiting for her reply. Never imagined it would be this nerve-racking. What the f--k!
 
 
Suddenly, my phone vibrated and a message notification popped up. The sender was sensei.
 
 
Oh Asamura-kun, what's the matter?
 
Alright, first conversation has been had. How should I reply? Should I go straight and invite her out? Ugh-
 
 
How are you sensei? Sorry for the sudden message.
 
 
Fuck! Why am I so tense? It's lovely Tachibana-sensei! Yes, the word lovely perfectly fits her.
 
 
Then once again, my phone vibrated and a message popped out. Feeling excited, I couldn't stop myself from opening to read it.
 
 
I- I'm not feeling well. Also about my promise... Can I ask you that for another time, please?
 
Eh?! What does she mean? Not feeling well? Is something wrong? I'm getting frantic. Just what could be bothering Sensei? So I rushed and sent a reply.
 
I don't get it Sensei... Why you aren't feeling fine? If you don't mind me asking. Also yes, we can do it another time Sensei.
 
I feel a strong desire of knowing what's bothering her and contrary to that, I don't wanna poke to her issues.
 
Then once again, her last reply came.
 
 
Thank you Asamura-kun, Laters then.
 
 
Her brief response sounds like instant death. The casualty is on me. Now it's going to bother me. F--k!
 
Oh well, no use in crying over spilled milk. Hope she's gonna be fine.
 
Then, while feeling down, I heard a ring outside of my door. Someone must had pressed the doorbell.
 
Making my way to look, I spoke.
 
"Hello, who are they?"
 
 
"Aki? It's me Kurisu. Kaede-san invited me over. Is she there?"
 
 
Heh... So this is the surprise she's talking about. Despite the fact that she's my big sis, I feel compelled to harm her. What on earth was she thinking?
 
 
Leaving me no choice, a clank could be heard as I opened the door.
 
Kurisu, who is hypnotizing me, is wearing a white dress reaching her pinkish knees under a blue cardigan. Her glitzy silver hair and bluish eyes quite stand out. Thin make-up and red lipstick, gradually enhanced her beauty. Such splendor couldn't be attained by anyone.
 
I was left in awe for a brief moment till I was able to regain my composure. Then she spoke.
 
 
"Aki, is Kaede-san here?"
 
 
My big sis has duped her, more like a set-up for the two of us. I
couldn't possibly ask her to leave now.
 
 
"She's not here. She went to her high school and I'm not sure when she'll be back. I'll give her a call so why don't you come in first."
 
 
"Eh? Uh- yeah sure. Sorry for intruding"
 
 
Of course, she would get nervous. She's alone with a guy. I would never do anything bad to her though.
 
As I led her to the living room, I took my phone out and began searching for my big sis' number.
 
Waiting for her to pick it up, I'm taking glances at Kurisu. She's looking around like a lost animal. Then my big sis finally picked up her phone.
 
 
"Big sis, why is Kurisu here?"
 
 
"Oh, she arrived, ugh... Aki"
 
 
"Huh? What? You set this up?"
 
 
"No, you're wrong!... Hrmmrm... I had planned planned to hang around with her today, but the school called due of some issues. Kinda unexpected."
 
 
"As a result, she's been left here with me. You should have called or a texted her." I retorted.
 
 
"I'd like to but... It would be a shame and since you're there so why not accompany her till I get home?"
 
 
"You can't bear the thought of telling her you had other plans and disappointing her, can you?"
 
 
"Ugh- stop sweating the small stuff! Aren't you glad she's with you alone, hehe."
 
 
"Shut up and hurry back home!"
 
 
After that, I hung up. What a troublemaker. Now I'll have to accompany her. We don't have food so possibly we'll need to buy food outside. Maybe a pizza would suffice, so I placed an order.
 
 
"Kurisu, I'm apologizing on behalf of my big sister. She causes you so much trouble."
 
 
"Uh- no, it's fine. It's not really-"
 
 
Now, what should we do? I don't really have anything to-
 
 
Suddenly, I remember we have some movies left to watch with my big sis. That would be nice. Also, perfect since I ordered pizza. Hmm yeah, let's go with it.
 
 
"Kurisu, do you have any plans to do with my sis?"
 
 
"Uhm... She said she'd like to watch a movie with me."
 
 
"I see that's great. Should we watch together?"
 
 
"Eh?! Yeah, sure!"
 
 
She got excited all of a sudden. But what should we watch though? Thinking of that I walked over the tv set to see the dvds we had. Unexpectedly, it's all horror movies, but wait- if I recall correctly, Kurisu is afraid of scary stuff. Would she be fine with this?
 
"Erm... Kurisu we only have horror movies, are you fine with this?
 
 
"Uh-! I-.... I'm fi- fine with it..."
 
 
Then why are you stuttering? I knew she wasn't good at this. I shouldn't force her as well.
 
 
"We don't really need to-"
 
 
"I'm cool with it!"
 
 
Where are you getting your courage from? What's with you now?
 
 
"Sure if you say so."
 
 
Following that, I began shutting the windows and turned off the lights. I chose a movie titled No Escape. It looks fun so I picked it.
 
 
Sitting down on the sofa facing the tv, the movie started, which seemed fine at first until the the thrill has began.
 
 
The movie was about a group of mountain climbers, hiking on an isolated island. The island was wide with boats as the only mode of transportation to main land. Mountains and cliffs around that were ideal for hiking.
 
 
Then suddenly, one of them got isolated, then an ethnic monster alike began attacking and killing them one by one.
 
 
Taking glances at Kurisu, she's cowering in fear once again. I didn't notice she grabbed a soft pillow hiding her face. Shes shivering, I was so absorbed watching I just noticed
 
 
She then grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it. It wasn't enough, she moved closer shortening the distance between us.
 
 
I grabbed her hand to put her at ease. She turns her gaze on me, on the verge of crying. I wanted to hug her so bad.
 
 
When the movie was about to end. Slowly opening her eyes, then the serial killer appeared out of nowhere, startling her.
 
 
"Aaaaaaaaaaaa!?"
 
 
She screams so loud then jolted from her seat unconsciously, stamping on my feet ends her losing her balance.
 
 
"Kurisu-!"
 
 
I was about to shout when I thought I could catch her she ends up falling on me on the sofa, I could only support her body so she won't fall that hard on me.
 
 
A soft, delicate cherry-taste touches my lips. It feels so good and tastes so sweet I unconsciously moved my lips and tongue to feel.
 
 
At my left hand, I could feel something softer than a cotton, I was left worrying what I'm touching.
 
 
Opening my eyes I see Kurisu above, we locked eyes and I just noticed we accidentally kissed. She's stunned and wouldn't dare move. Her face is beet-red like a ripe tomato.
 
 
Moving my eyes downward I saw my hand grabbing her boobs, that explains why I'm feelinf this unbelievable softness.
 
 
Thinking how would I react, the doorbell rang. It must be the pizza delivery I had ordered a while ago.
 
 
Separating my lips from hers, I spoke.
 
 
"Kuris-"
 
 
"H- how long you wanna to- touch my... chest?"
 
 
As soon as I heard that I moved away my hand on her chest.
 
 
"Uh- I'm sorry..."
 
 
She stands up and moves away. I'm at loss for words. Still couldn't believe what just happened. It took me a brief moment to recover.
 
 
Hearing the doorbell passing my eardrums, I grabbed my wallet and headed to receive the pizza. After that, we ate in silence, my room suddenly became a ghost town.
 
 
I should consider myself lucky she didn't slap or stormed out of my house.
14