Ch 5
47 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Life 2. Mountain training, the staple of training.

Part 1

"Ughhh...I'm tired" I said as I put down the heavy bag filled with the others luggage, I was told by Buchou to bring it to the villa that is located near the top of the mountain.

I looked around the area, it was me alone, well, it's to be expected, I was the first one to arrive here, after all, it is a quiet and serene mountain, no human activity could be heard from it, even if I heightened my senses.

"hahaha...How did you manage to arrive first Ise-kun?" Kiba chuckled as he put down his bag, his breathing is steady, a sign that he's not tired yet, though his shirt is soaked a bit with sweat.

"Eh...Just lucky I guess" I shrugged off my shoulder at his question "You're not gonna sit Kiba? It probably gonna take a while for the others to catch up" I pointed at an area across me with my chin which made Kiba smile and sat down.

"Nee….Ise-kun...how strong are you really?" Kiba sudden question send a shiver down my spine, looking up to match his gaze, I saw no underlying desire, just a simple question, it was even a generic question to be asked, somehow though, it made me bit the inside of my cheek, as if I'm incapable of answering him.

Kiba tilted his head at my silence, of course, he would, an ordinary person would brush it off or answer the question, but not me, I was torn between answering him or not, if I answer him, it would inevitably lead to other questions, if I don't answer it, it could lead to a sense of distance to be created between us which is something I don't want to happen.

I sighed, feeling like this is a hopeless situation, I was about to open my mouth when the sounds of footsteps reached my ears, from the short footsteps sound, it must be Koneko-chan.

"I..I'll answer that questions later alright Kiba...The others are here" I half smiled at Kiba who looked at me in confusion before nodding, seemingly accepting my words.

"Yoo Koneko-chan, good work out there" I turned around just as Koneko-chan reached a hearing distance, she simply nodded before sitting down near me while throwing a couple of glances around as if confirming something.

"What's wrong Koneko-chan? You look like you have something you want to say" I ask Koneko-chan who blushed before diverting her head, muttering a small "nothing".

"Ahh Koneko-chan, Kiba, Ise, I see you're all here, let's go then" Buchou and Akeno-san is the last one to arrive, their appearance seemingly unaffected by the climb.

As the three of us stood up, I looked at the mansion made of wood owned by Buchou, and it made me realize just how big the difference between me and buchou is.

Buchou told me that this villa is one of the many private houses owned by her family. Usually it is hidden by blending in with the scenery from humans by using demonic-powers, but it has appeared since we will be using it. I can smell the scent of wood after getting inside.

I went to the living room to put the bags away, and slept on the floor after drinking a glass of water. The girls went upstairs to get changed into clothing where they could move easier.

"I will also go and get changed."

Kiba went to a room located on the first floor carrying a blue jersey. "Don't peek." he said jokingly as he climbed the stairs, while giving me a wink.

"I will seriously punch you, bastard!" I fake shouted which made Kiba laugh before resuming walking. I sighed and took out my dark jersey and began walking to one of the empty rooms to change my clothes.

By the time I finished getting changed, everyone had already gathered in the living room. Buchou, who is wearing a red jersey, smiles and says it after she sees me.

"Now then let's start our training outside right away."

Part 2

"Alright Ise, Asia, before we start individual training, we need to know your full capabilities, Asia, Ise, can you demonstrate your power?" Buchou words made the other become silent as they seemed to expect something.

Asia who is standing beside me fidget around with a blush on her face "So-Sorry Buchou, I only know how to use my sacred gear" Buchou nodded at her words, seemingly already expecting this.

"I understand Asia, that is what I suspected to be honest, Ise, how about you?" Buchou turned her attention to me, I looked at the others, the silent judgement didn't go amiss on me.

A sigh escaped my mouth, I don't know what to show them after all, Boosted gear is sealed less I might have made the seal on my right arms weakened, "Well….What do you guys wanna see?" I scratched the back of my head as this situation stumped me honestly.

"Me! Can I ask you how you managed to be faster than me" Kiba raised his head, the others nodded, seemingly satisfied with his question

I was glad to be honest, this is one that is easy to answer after all "Ah, I do it by using Shundo"

"Shundo….You mean it's something like a teleportation?" Akeno-san tilted her head as she translated the words

"Ah, it's nothing quite as grand as that, the naming may be grand but it's just increasing my speed after all, it's something like this" I turned around and launched myself to five meters from my initial position, turning around, I saw the others looking at me with wide eye.

"Wh-What's that!? That's amazing Ise-san" Asia clapped her hands for me while supporting a proud smile.

"It..it's nothing special Asia, it's a simple technique after all," I said flustered, areee, why am I flustered, is this because of Asia's praise?

"Simple...Can you tell me how you did it Ise-kun?" Kiba said with clear interest, his eyes practically sparkling.

"Well, the basic is that you grasped the earth and then you launched yourself to a direction you're facing" I shrugged my shoulders and began explaining, Shundo, is, after all, a simple technique, it is no different than basically kicking yourself to a direction you want to go.

"Well, thank you for the showcase Ise, now that we've seen it, let's start training shall we" Buchou clapped once, directing our attention back to us, all of us nodded and began to walk away.


I was standing side to side with Asia while Akeno-san is demonstrating the power of demonic power, something that I don't do, but Asia wanted me to accompany her so like hell I could refuse.

"Before we do anything Asia-chan, I want you to gather the drifting demonic power within you into the palm of your hand," Akeno-san said as she held up her open palm and a mass of dark aura appeared on her palms.

She then pointed her palm into one of the three water bottles that was prepared beforehand "The key of demonic power is imagination, by using imagination, you can cause phenomena and changes to happen, for example" she said before sending the demonic power into the bottle inside, and the water instantly became frozen.

"How is it Asia, have you managed to do it?" She asked kindly towards Asia who is starring at her open palm really hard, her cheeks even blushing "I-I did it" She exclaimed happily "I did it Ise-san" She showed me the mass of demonic power in her hands which made me smile

"Yeah, I knew you could do it Asia" My happiness is genuine alright, for Asia to be this talented in magical disposition is making me happy, well, the fact that she's a [Bioshop] might also help but that's beside the point.

"Fufufu, to think Asia-chan is this talented, is sure is making me happy, now then. Asia-chan I want you to copy what I just did next. Ise-kun, while Asia-chan is doing her best, can you show me what you're capable of in the terms of arcane?"

I scratched my head, shy and flustered, being honest, I don't know much about magic, my natural reserve is small, not to mention, I wasn't good at multitasking numerous formula that magic requires you to do.

I sighed and open my palm while internally doing the magic formula, a magic circle, red in colour appeared on my palm, "This is just about the extent of my magic Akeno-san, a simple physical enhancement" I said as I waved it off and scratched the back of my head.

Akeno-san smiled before caressing my cheek which turned red instantly, I could feel the warm feeling reaching upwards to my face, I could only see in silence as Akeno-san face became closer, her lips inched ever so closer.

BRUAGH!

The water bottle in the table instantly exploded as ices shard went flying everywhere, awakening me and my Akeno-san from our moment, Asia looked at us with a pout and a sad expression, a single tear leaking from her eyes.

"ISE-SAN! YOU DUMMY!" She shouted before running off, I was exasperated for a second, turning my head to Akeno-san once more, I saw her put up a teasing smile as she watched Asia retreating back.

[Partner you're an idiot] Ddraig said with a sigh before going silent more, this bastard, sleeps all the time and when you wake up, the first thing you do is insult your partner? Aren't you a bit ashamed of yourself Ddraig!


A punch aimed at the imaginary guts, a low kick that aimed for the shin, and elbow pierce that attack the enemy sternum, I did those, again and again, feeling the fatigue building up, feels the short getting shorter and shorter and finally, ending the sparring with a punch.

"How long...has it been Ddraig…ha..ha.."

[Twenty six minutes, you've become really weak this past two years of being absence Partner] Ddraig solemnly told me.

That much huh...So my body has deteriorated that much, if it was me during [Parabellum] I could have done this for an hour and then some.

Unintentionally, I gritted my teeth, feeling frustrated, "to think I've become this weak...Vali would be laughing at me if he saw the current me" I smiled a bit at the memory of Vali, that training obsessed bastard, I wonder how far he has become.

"Alright Ddraig...Time to do this" I let out my breath once more as I stood up tall, I let my body relax as I closed my eyes, slowly, bit by bit, I could sense it, tiny bits of energy that is seeping inside me, the natural energy.

I pierced an area in my heart that is an acupuncture point. I gritted my teeth as I held back from the pain of doing it yet I could sense the other consequence of it, the natural energy got sucked in at a rapid pace until I could sense it overflowing within me.

"Fuh….HA!" I shouted a bit as I tensed up and let the senjutsu energy that is inside of me merge and tangle itself into my life core, making my body overflowing with power

[Breakthrough] is the name of this technique, in a sense, this is a technique that is similar to Touki, the difference is that while Touki is a physical manifestation of your life aura and helped by nature energy,the difference lies is that nature energy and your life energy are a separate thing, but [Breakthrough] combine those two aura.

[Breakthrough] Is not a difficult nor is it a highly technical technique, this is, after all, just a practical application of senjutsu, something that I've created during [Parabellum], a way for a mere human to match the supernatural race physical ability.

"Fuuuh" I breathed out as I let the merged energy untangle itself before finally, the natural energy that was inside of me finally let out and returned to nature once more.

I could feel the aftereffect of [Breakthrough] instantly, my body became weakened and my sense dulled while my balance is off due to vertigo, something that is the result of such a huge amount of energy dispersing instantly could be fatal amidst combat.

"You think I could do [Breakthrough] during the game Ddraig?" I asked Ddraig, [Breakthrough] has three clear weakness, the first is that activating it needs me to focus for a bit, the second is that the power as the result of activating [Breakthrough] is proportional to the amount of natural energy that I let in, I could do what I just did, a forceful way of opening up a hole on an area in my body so that natural energy could be sucked in more easily but letting nature energy seeps in bit by bit is a lot safer.

The last, and probably most fatal, is the aftereffect of [Breakthrough], the effect is minor since I didn't suck in too much energy nor did I use it for a long amount of time, but prolonged use of it will make the natural energy and my own energy unable to tangle, resulting in insanity.

Of course, the [Boosted Gear] is a cheat when combined with this technique, using [Boost] to increase my physical prowess on top of this will result in me being stronger, but like I said, using it aren't a thought that I relish.

[Hard to say partner, we have never fought a so-called immortal before, we may need this technique, on a worst-case scenario, we may even need Boosted gear, this might turn into a war of attrition though so I don't think using breakthrough is a good idea] Ddraig mulled over it.

A logical thought, never have I fought a fight like this, oh sure, I have fought a prolonged battle, my final fight on the depths of Cocytus took a whole two days after all.

"Ddraig...Get ready to unleash the boosted gear, on a worst-case scenario, I'll even take in some of her energy to defeat the phoenix" I decided as I closed my eyes, using her leaking power is not something I wanted to do, but a man gotta do what a man gotta do.

"Ddraig...For this entire training...I'm going to do my best to regain as much power as I could, I don't think I could reach my heyday, but I could get close."

[So the man named the strongest Sekiryuutei will emerge once more huh...Ghuahahaha, let's do it then partner]


3rd POV

It was the seventh night of the trip.

This last week, Issei had practically put himself onto a hell of physical training, his stamina had grown considerably, though it's not even close to his prime, the others though were showing a better result than him.

Kiba, for example, had been developing his already high capability with his sword, last time Issei sees him, he had been tying weights to his whole leg to develop speed and stamina, not only that, he had been creating the more and more diverse sword, the latest one he saw is a fire absorbing sword, no doubt created to counter against a phoenix.

Koneko had been talking to Issei to teach her Shundo, a request that Issei happily oblige though no result had been visible, last time Koneko had managed to use it, though it left her with a twisted ankle and a lot of sand storm kicking up.

Akeno and Rias had taken to themselves to train amongst them, practically sparring every waking moment, whether it be magical or physical sparring, they had done it all, last time Issei saw Rias, she had been trying to shape the power of destruction to a form, something that her older brother had shown her. Akeno meanwhile, had been expanding her already versatile arsenal, her mastery over ice and water had grown considerably, though lightning is still her main forte.

Asia, the last member of the club, are the one who had grown the most during this trip, that, Issei is sure off, she was told by Akeno that while her talents on magical and demonic power are high, she is better off trying to learn defensive or support, so it does, last time, Asia finally managed to form a double layer barrier that surrounds her on a 360-degree angle.

Issei couldn't help but smiled as he put down his glass of water, he was tempted, really tempted, to use an incredibly stupid method that he used to do during his heyday to train and improve himself, a way to train every passing moment, awake or not, though, in the end, Ddraig had been against it, saying that it might result on a negative impact on his overall training, and Issei valued his partner decision.

Issei walked out to the kitchen into the living room and was greeted with Rias sitting down, wearing her nightgown and glasses, her long hair tied into a ponytail to help with reading while an opened book alongside another book is on the table.

"Ara Ise? You're awake?" she waved at Ise while smiling "Well, don't just stand there, come closer and sit here wouldn't you," She said finally when Issei was too busy starring at her face for a bit and pat a chair on the opposite side of her.

Issei finally awoke from his daze of admiring Rias face and figure, blushing a bit, he walked over and sat on the chair, noticing her glasses and remembering the thing Rias told him about devil, Issei can't help but be curious.

"Huh? Buchou, why do you have glasses? I thought devil has perfect eyesight?"

Rias smiled as she touched the rim of the glasses "Oh, this? It's just for looks. I can think more clearly while having my glasses on. Something that I picked up from living on the human world for too long" Rias said the last part with endearment.

"And what's this book about Buchou? I don't recognize these letter" Issei said as he looked to the opened page of the book, it had pictures as well as a letter beside it, Issei could see something resembling a bird in the picture of the book "Is that...Phoenix?" Issei wondered out loud.

"You are a smart one you know that Ise? And yes, these are books regarding the phoenix clan, and these are devils character so it's not a surprise you can't read it." She said as she pats the book beside her "A troublesome opponent, a nigh-impossible being to defeat."

"If the opponent is another High-class Devil, then we could learn their weakness by reading this. This book is written with lots of research. But that isn't the problem."

"Then what's the problem? Is it because they are a master of fire?" Issei wandered out loud, remembering the show Riser put on in the clubroom, how he manipulates those fire, how hot those flames are (though not the hottest flame he had ever tasted).

"A long time ago the mystical beast, Phoenix, was looked upon by humans as a bird that governs life. It was so looked upon that it left its legend in many countries in the human world where it's told that the tears of the Phoenix can heal any wounds, and the blood that flows within its body can give eternal youth to those that drink it."

Issei nodded, remembering those legends about phoenix himself, he might not know a lot about the detail, but he made sure he knew about the general idea of many mythical beings.

"The humans named the Devils' Phoenix as "Phenex" to distinguish it from the ~mystical beast Phoenix, however, the mystical beast Phoenix has the same ability as Riser's clan. —In other words immortality. That's the opponent we must fight against."

"Buchou...No one is truly immortal" Issei simply said towards Rias who looked irked at the information about Phoenix.

Rias looked up and saw Issei with a firm belief in his own words, a confidence that Rias realize borne out of experience "What made you say that Ise?"

"Every single being has a weakness, every single being has a limit, no one being are truly invincible, no one being is truly immortal…not ev..." Issei said with a distant eye, he looked like he had something more to say but shut himself up pretty quickly.

Rias averted her eyes to the ceiling, saw the beautiful carving on it, she can't help but be amazed at Issei, she truly does, it seems like every action that Issei took is a surprising thing that can't help but left Rias amazed.

"Still,, be that as it may, it doesn't change the fact that his record in the Rating Games is eight wins and two loses. Even then, those two losses of his were lost on purpose as a gift to the households he's close to.

"I felt something uneasy when I heard that Riser was chosen as my fiancé. Yes, I think Otou-sama and the others chose him in case something like this was to happen. They chose Riser so I will have no choice but to marry him. Even if it becomes a match between households, they knew that there was no way for me to win. In chess, you would say they tricked me. A swindle."

Rias can't help but smiled sardonically, feeling helpless at her own situation, she knew it from the moment she heard about her engagement that she will be forced to fight in a losing fight.

"When the Rating Game became popular, the ones who climbed up the most is the House of Phoenix. Since there weren't many chances for devils to fight each other excluding the civil war, so they were never exposed to each other power, so when the phenex let its power known, the devil finally realizes just how terrifying they truly are."

Rias continued on with a resigned tone, every tactic she had looked over led to nothing but defeat, every single scenario, whether it's a group battle, an ambush or even a one-on-one fight lead to her defeat, frustration welled inside her at the seemingly hopeless situation she is trapped in.

"Buchou."

"What is it?"

"Why do you hate Riser…no, more like, why are you against this marriage?" Issei can't help but questioned it, he knew that Riser is an asshole that deserves an ass-beating, he saw him face to face after all, but Issei also knew that on paper, this marriage is a politically sound plan, a union between two houses that will leave each house stronger than before.

"…I'm a "Gremory"."

"Huh? W-Well, you certainly are.." Issei was left dumbfounded at her statement and can't help but confirm it.

"That seems vague, let me rephrase it, I'm a devil from the house of "Gremory" and that name is one that will stick with me for all of eternity"

"Do you hate it? Being a devil from "Gremory" I mean"

"I feel proud of it. However, this is also something that is a burden to me. Everyone looks at me as Rias from the Gremory. I can't have them look at me simply as Rias. That's why I'm enjoying my life in the human world. They don't know about the Gremory the Devil. Everyone looks at me as who I am. I really like that feeling. I never felt something like this in the Devils' society, and I never will now on as well. The only time I can enjoy my life as myself is when I'm in the human world." Rias said so with a distant look on her face

"I want to be with someone who will love me as Rias without the fact that I'm a Gremory. That's my small dream I have… Unfortunately, Riser only looks at me as Rias from the Gremory. And he loves me as Rias from the Gremory. That's why I hate it." Rias said as she put her legs up to her chin, and looked down with a crestfallen look.

Issei looked at her with sympathy, he hated it how unfair this world is to this one girl, the same as how unfair the world is to Asia, he knew about it, understood it, but he can't help but feel frustrated for Rias.

"That's why I'm here right," Issei said with a smile as he reached out and picked up the book, closing it " That's why I'm contracted to you...To help you regain your freedom that you have lost"

"I liked Buchou as Buchou...That came out wrong but bear with me Buchou...I don't know anything about Gremory or about the Devils' world, but to me Buchou is Buchou, and the usual Buchou is the one I like the most" Issei continued on, ignoring the wondrous stare of Rias and her attempt and forcing down a tear from coming out.

"Nee Ise….Can you tell me about your story...How did you have those contract" Issei can't help but feels surprised at Rias sudden request, her stare filled with childlike curiosity that made Issei want to comply with it.

"My life story is huh…." Now, it was Ise turns to have a distant look, occasionally, he would glance at his right arm, "Sorry Buchou...but I don't think...I'm ready yet" He said as he clenched his left fist.

Rias who looked at this stood up, surprising Ise who looked at her with confusion.

"Buchou?"

-HUG

"It's alright Ise...One day...I hope you can trust me enough that you'll talk to me about it" She said as she embraced Issei lightly, happiness practically oozing out from her before walking off "It's late...Get some sleep Ise" Rias said as she waved Ise and began walking to her room/

For a moment, Ise sat still his gaze focused and sharp, "Ddraig...begin preparation for [Breakthrough]...If worse comes to worst...I will erase Riser" he said as he stood up and began walking to his own room.

Part 3.

It's the day of the decisive battle.

"I'm ready," I said as I sat in a meditative pose, my body trembling a bit, from nervousness or excitement I don't know.

Right now, it's ten o'clock at night. The decisive battle will start in two hours, at exactly 12am.

Today our job as a Devil is off. We went home straight after school. Buchou said that it is so that we don't waste our stamina before the battle.

We plan to meet up at the club room thirty minutes prior to the match, so I can only stay here for about an hour. But still, I feel the most relaxed here in my own room. So I want to stay here as long as I can.

The clothes I'm wearing are the Kuoh uniform, a strange choice though Buchou said "If my group has a uniform, then it has to be the uniform of Kuoh Academy. We are the members of the Occult Research Club after all." So I can only comply.

-KNOCK KNOCK

"Ise-san, may I come in?" Asia voice asked me from the outside, her voice meek and are filled with nervousness

"Yeah, sure." I comply and looked at her form, surprised a bit when I saw what she was wearing "Asia...That outfit…" The outfit she's wearing right now is her nun uniform that she wears the first time we met excluding the rosary and veil.

"Y-Yes. When I asked Buchou-san, she told me, "Wear something that you feel the most comfortable in". I thought about it a lot, and I found out that this outfit is the easiest for me to move around in. …I'm not a Christian anymore, but I haven't forgotten my beliefs. Even though I'm a Devil now…" She said the last part a bit as she touched the part where the rosary would be located, her expression are a bit sad.

"Yeah. You look the most natural in a nun's outfit. You also look good in our school uniform, but you were dressed in that outfit when I first met you. Yeah, you look great." I said as I give her a thumbs up before sitting on the edge of the bed, breaking my meditative pose.

"Thank you very much."

Asia makes a very happy face when I praise her.

"U-Umm, Ise-san?" she said while diverting her face in shame and shyness "Can I sit beside you?"

"Y-Yeah. Sure." I nodded and watched her sat beside me, a bit far for a moment, before the distance between us became shorter and shorter and I can feel the warmth radiating from her body

"Ne...Ise-san...Can we stay like this"

"Yeah…"


It is currently thirty minutes before the game, all of the club members were present and all of them except for Asia is wearing their own respective school uniform though they each have a slight change.

Kiba is leaning against the wall with a gauntlet as well armour that protects his shin, he has his sword against the wall.

Koneko-chan is sitting on the chair and is reading a book. On her hands, she is wearing a fingerless glove typically worn by MMA athlete, somehow the combination of a loli with those gloves is a strange yet fitting one.

Asia is sitting on the couch with a nervous look, she's not even touching the tea and snack that was served to her.

Buchou and Akeno-san are drinking their tea with elegance, Buchou is reading a book, the same book she was reading during our conversation, Akeno meanwhile, just stood still while occasionally replied to Rias questions towards her.

But leaving that aside, there's something that I'm concerned about.

"Hey, Buchou?"

"What is it?"

"Buchou, you also have another [Bishop], right? Where is that person?" I said as I remember the explanation that Buchou gave to me, she said that she has another [Bioshop] beside Asia.

After I asked the question, everyone except me and Asia acted weird. It seems like I asked something I shouldn't have. It feels like the atmosphere in this room has changed. All of them are keeping their mouth closed with a complicated expression.

"Unfortunately, the other [Bishop] can't participate. Though there will be a time when I will talk about that in the near future." Buchou says that to me without looking at me in the eyes, is it just me or is she avoiding my gaze.

I nodded, accepting her explanation, it seems like it's a sensitive topic so I shouldn't meddle in it too much, just then, a magic circle shines and outcomes Grayfia-san from it.

"Is everyone ready? It's ten minutes before the match."

Everyone stands up after Grayfia-san confirms us. Grayfia-san then starts to explain about the battle.

"When it becomes the time to start the battle, you will be teleported to the battlefield through this magic-circle. The location of the place is in a different dimension used for battles. You may fight with all your power. It's a disposable space so feel free to fight to your satisfaction."

"A battle arena specially made for this...That seems a bit excessive"

"This "Rating Game" battle will also be viewed by members of both households from a different location through broadcast, in other words, Maou Lucifer-sama will be watching, please do not forget this."

"Onii-sama is? …I see, so Onii-sama is also going to view this battle."

…Huh? I think I heard it wrong. What did Buchou just say? O-Onii-sama…? Did I not just misheard that? My expression became distorted with confusion, I looked to the other who chuckled nervously

Kiba put his hand on my shoulder "Buchou's brother is indeed the Maou-sama." He said with a forced smile.

"Can...Can you not drop one of these important pieces of information just before the game starts? Also, how did a "Gremory" became a "Lucifer" " I said out loud, drawing chuckles from others

"Sirzech Gremory, known as the "Crimson Satan" is the strongest devil of his generation, as the underworld suffered from a lack of leadership, he was elected as one of its leaders" Akeno-san answered my question.

Not a "Gremory" but a "Lucifer" huh. So he isn't referred to by his family name any more like Buchou is.

"…So that's why Buchou needs to inherit her household." I nodded before remembering something important

"Wait...Ddraig...Then is the one Vali talking about challenging for the name "Lucifer"..." I asked Ddraig as the strings connected

[I believe so]

"It's about time. Everyone, please head to the magic-circle."

We gather to the magic-circle after Grayfia-san urges us to.

"Also, once you get transported, you cannot use the magic-circle until the game ends."

So we can only return here after the outcome.

The magic circle's symbol changes to another one which is not that of the Gremory's and it starts to emit lights. It's also not the symbol of the House of Phoenix. Perhaps it's the one used for the game?

While I was thinking about it, the light covers us and the teleportation begins.


[Breakthrough] Is taken from Breakthrough with the forbidden master

Hello everybody and welcome to the second chapter of this volume, sorry for the short chapter, I was stumped on this chapter for so long that this took longer than the first chapter and the third/final chapter of this volume combined, anyway, enough for my rant, sorry for any and all grammatical error that I overlook, and I see you in the next chapter.

P.S; THe next chapter will take a pretty long time, the earliest will be the first of May, because I basically fucked up and had to rewrite half of the chapter

2