God’s Garden & Sister Maria
15 1 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I was hit by a boulder without knowing what happened...

As I wake up I feel like I am laying on prickly leaves so I quickly jump up. What I see stuns me for a second...I could not think or say anything like I was trapped in a paralysis. What I saw was a jade garden of grass encircled by luscious hedges, bushes, and shrubs. A pond built to the right of the garden, overflowing with life. The flower beds are trying to take all the attention in this garden, and succeeding to a large extent too; they're a forest for ants. The hedges, bushes, and shrubs reach 2.1m/7ft high, but , if left unattended, tend to grow to a size only half as tall. Various stepping stones mark the best spots, guiding visitors around the garden, and showing them all it has to offer. Vines and roots work together almost harmoniously to claim more land for themselves.
The pond claimed this land first, as the garden was designed around it. The flower beds can't be denied their share of the attention, and the hedges, bushes, and shrubs make sure they're paid attention to as well, but the attention is always drawn to the pond.

I was looking at the garden that looked like heaven when I saw him. A figure with a fairly long sleeved medieval tunic with a  deep v-neck which reveals his chest on with sandals. He looks plain but something about him just made you want to respect and worship him. His golden like hair with his brown eyes made him look majestic for some strange reason. Then he suddenly says "Welcome child". Immediately when he said that I snapped out of it and started to ask the one question that was on my mind.

Are...are you...GOD?!!

"Indeed child"

I did not believe him for a second but for some reason it felt like he really was a god. Of course I did not say that to him but he gave me a smile like he know what I was thinking. Suddenly he started to walk towards me, I subconsciously backed away so he stopped about 5 feet away from me and said "You have suffered long enough child." I did not know what he ment but I had a thought in mind. He continued "Your suffering has been long overdue child...you have been cursed...your life must have been horrible." He said  

In fact Nikos's life was really horrible after his family disappeared. When he first went to the orphanage the kids welcomed him with open arms. He was really friendly with everyone so he can take his mind off what happened but, at night he would cry his eyes out till the sun started rising. Nikos keep this up for about a half a week until a caretaker started to notice dark bags under his eyes. Her name was Maria she was a relatively new caretaker and everyone loved her. When she saw the bags under his eyes she started to get worried so she made a plan, at night she would go and peek on him to see if he got any sleep. Sister Maria started working in the orphanage only two days after Nikos was brought here.

So when she first did it she was shocked because she did not know what he was crying for. At first she thought that it was because he was being bullied by the other kids but she soon dismissed that idea. She could not find anything so she started asking the other caretakers. Maria went to sister Drea, sister Drea is an older caretaker and has been working here since sister Maria was in diapers so she was bound to know something. Maria went in to sister Drea's office, her office consisted of a big long desk with papers stacked on it, a coat hanger with a hat an a purple coat on it by the door and big drawers along the walls. If one looked from afar they would not notice a little short lady writing behind a mountain of paper on the desk this lady was sister Drea naturally. When sister Maria walked in she went straight to the mountain of paper. "Sister Maria what brings you in this late at night?" 

"Well I just wanted to ask about one of the kids if that's okay." said Maria

"Well of course that's okay. So who is so lucky to have gotten your attention." Drea said


Sorry for the slow updates 

School has been getting in the way of that but I will try to work it 

Anyway hope u like the story so far :)

 

 

 

 

1