Interlude – Performance Check
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An absolutely favorable result!

Not only did they show a whole new possibility, but they are capable of operating on perfection without driving themselves into insanity.

Any suggestions I gave them are just that, a suggestion. They willingly follow through with the command I've given and steer towards the result I wish to see.

But… How long will this favorable result continue? Any hope I can hold onto will be taken away when the snowball starts to melt.

When that happens, only despair remains. But until then… I must continue forward for that's the only path.

With that said, the simulation has created quite the character. They've been an amnesiac since the beginning of their teenage year and journey through the world for any hints that might connect back to their past.

A shame really, for there is no past for them to find.

They also have the factors I've applied into the simulation. They didn't show any sign of breaking out of their character and none of the 'side-characters' have shown any discomfort.

But this is just the first 'chapter' of their life.

"End report analysis, we can continue like usual."

[AFFIRMATIVE. CONTINUING SIMULATION 2020.]

Now let's sit back and hope this will be the right one.

This and next actual chapter are the ones that I'm putting up today. Afterwards, weekly publishing.

0