Chapter 21 – Meeting the Savage King
743 2 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Rhuu Yen reached the shore of the other end of the lake before Quan Yu arrived moments later. 

Although he had been a marine in his past life, and was a good swimmer, Rhuu Yen had been a Houtian for years, and as such he was no match for her without using chi. 

As a high level Houtian for a while, she would by Earthly standards be at superhuman levels of physicality, while he had the body of a fit, yet physically weak eunuch. Although progressing to Xiantian gave them perfect bodies, he still needed to build up his strength and muscles to be at her level physically without chi.

And as both of them had empty dantians after breaking through, they needed to cultivate to build up their chi reserves again in their newly expanded dantian. 

As she walked onto the shore triumphantly, Quan Yu huffed and puffed as he crawled onto the shore and lay down in a spread eagle position. 

She smirked at him and got on her knees, bending over and started playing with his dick in her mouth. 

Just then, her eyes looked up, still with a flaccid dick in her mouth as a group of men suddenly appeared surrounding them. 

Quan Yu scrambled to get up as they stood side by side, facing the menacing looking group, who all wore the same red and black uniform, indicating they came from the same sect or school. 

"Well well well... what do we have here? What a beautiful girl... and you... you're ass would be quite good too" one of the men said, licking his knife. 

"Identify yourself. I can't believe students of a righteous sect would behave in such a way. You'll be punished once everyone finds out of your actions" Rhuu Yen said

"Hehehe.. fortunately we're not from a righteous sect. We are the Carnal Anarchy Sect" one of the men laughed as did the rest. 

The Carnal Anarchy Sect was an evil sect, formed on the belief of doing anything you want without limits. Their members raped, murdered and robbed at will. They've even been known to kill their own members without punishment.

Their dao is the freedom to do whatever you want and their leader Murong Zong is called the Savage King, one of the 8 Great Masters of the Evil Alliance. 

He's been known to rape women to their deaths, rob people at a whim, and killing people at a whim. 

The leaders of the Righteous Sects have never bothered stopping him, because while he may do many evil deeds, they were normally at a small scale like robbing or raping, not causing a war or trying to conquer the Jianghu. 

If they did try to stop him, they may have to pay a heavy price and may even have to give up their lives to kill him. 

In fact, Quan Yu had chosen this province just to hunt down this sect and find out any information about the Evil Alliance and possibly find out more about the Shadow King, or his Darkness Sect to look for Wai Ling. 

However, he didn't expect to run into them, nor did he expect for the both of them to breakthrough, leaving them vulnerable. 

Quan Yu grabbed Rhuu Yen's hand and a sword appeared in her hand as he drew another one for himself. 

"Look! A storage ring! We're rich!" another of the men said as all of them drew their weapons. 

Without hesitation, the men started attacking and Quan Yu and Rhuu Yen burst into action. 

Even without chi, both of them were formidable fighters

Rhuu Yen hadn't mastered chi skills yet as she had just progressed from being a Houtian. With a better and more flawless body, she was stronger and faster, and was easily overpowering several of the men at the same time. 

Quan Yu was a sword grandmaster. Even without chi, these guys, who were only average Houtians, could not touch him. 

Although he couldn't utilize sword chi at the moment, his sword was still fast, accurate and deadly, killing men with every swipe of his sword. 

It didn't take long for the naked pair to finish off the 9 men, slaughtering them all. 

Suddenly without warning, Quan Yu felt a sudden killing intent and instantly blocked with his sword. 

*Bang*

Quan Yu flew into the nearby trees, smashing through one and landing hard on the other. Fortunately his Xiantian body was only mildly injured and didn't suffer any serious injuries. 

"Savage King!" Rhuu Yen gritted her teeth as she attacked him with her sword. 

The large man grabbed her hand holding her sword, and with his other hand, he grabbed her by one breast and held her up, causing her to scream in pain. 

A large man, standing around 5 meters tall and full of muscles, lifted her high in the air by her breast and started licking her pussy like candy as she continued screaming.

She could feel his large tongue enter her, it hurt as his tongue was as thick as a regular person's closed fist, and worse the Savage King started opening his pants, releasing a monstrous cock the size of an adult human arm to start fucking her. 

Changing grip, he turned her around and held her legs with both his hands, spreading her legs and placed her on the tip of his gigantic organ and started pushing her onto his cock like a sex toy.

She was fortunate her hips were flexible and able to do splits, otherwise her hips would have been broken by him forcing her legs wide open. 

She looked like she was sitting on a stool when she started screaming again as the Savage King's enormous strength pushed her downwards.

Quan Yu rushed out of the bushes, having replaced his broken sword with another one. He was running out of swords, and this was his last one after handing Rhuu Yen one and having the other one broken.

With one strike he struck the large man's penis at the root, trying to cut it off. 

"Fucker, impatient to die are we?" the Savage King said as he turned to face the stunned Quan Yu. 

He had been circulating his chi, but he had only gathered 0.01% at the moment from the environment, but it was practically useless in facing this monster. He couldn't even chop off his cock!

The Savage King threw Rhuu Yen aside, and drew his large greatsword from his back, much larger than a normal great sword. It was as tall as he was, which was nearly 5 meters long. 

As the gigantic sword came at him, Quan Yu dodged it, not wanting to ruin his last sword against the huge man without using chi. 

However, the wind generated by the sword strike still managed to blow Quan Yew aside, crashing to the ground. 

"You dodged? Impressive" the Savage King said as he suddenly charged. 

Quan Yu barely scrambled to get up when the chi enhanced Savage King attacked again with his sword. 

Quan Yu had been continuously gathering chi while they fought, and the amount he managed to gather was barely 0,013%. 

There was no way he could take on the Savage King's attacks head on, but he could not dodge his blows either. He wondered what could he do. 

The Savage King struck again, with such ferocity and speed that Quan Yu couldn't dodge in time and was forced to use all his chi into his sword to try and deflect. 

His sword shattered, but he managed to deflect the strike, sending him flying in the air. 

To his surprise the Savage King followed up with his other hand and grabbed the flying man.

Quan Yu screamed in pain as the large hands pulled his whole body back, holding on to his penis!

He held the screaming man in the air by the penis and prepared his huge sword to chop him in half. 

At that moment, without any chi, in his moment of despair, suddenly the words of Zhang Meng, the Sword God echoed in his mind. 

Like a irritating nursery rhyme that he couldn't get out of his head, his mind started saying:

"Chop choppity chop choppity chop chop chop.... Chop choppity chop choppity chop chop chop....Chop choppity chop choppity chop chop chop...Chop choppity chop choppity chop chop chop"

His hand that was still holding the broken sword suddenly moved. 

The Savage King's eyes widened in horror and he tried to block....

Rhuu Yen, who was in a fetal position in pain looked up in shock...

19