Chapter 42 – Jasmine’s “Normal” Movies
658 6 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jasmine walked over to Lex, who was still seated on the couch in front of the large screen. 

"I...uh....the movie was very explicit..." he said

"I know.... but think of it as just my job. I'm sure many actresses have slept their way to fame too, only I did it openly" she said

Lex thought about it. She was probably right. It's a open secret that many famous actresses have slept their way into movies, either with the producers, directors or even stars have offered their bodies for roles. The cliche of the casting couch isn't a cliche for no reason. 

However, to have everyone watch his girlfriend fuck so many guys on screen.....

"Oh Lex... I can see your body is honest" she said as she reached over to his erect cock and grabbed his cock over his sweat pants. 

She knelt between his legs and pulled down his pants, letting his penis popped out of his pants as she started sucking him, while her eyes never left his sight.

In fact, this looked exactly like the opening scene in the first and second Insatiable movie. 

"Wow, you're very strong. Let me show you something I've learned" she said as she continued sucking. 

Suddenly, Lex felt her finger enter his anus and immediately rubbing his prostate. 

"Aaaah" Lex moaned as he started cumming into her mouth. 

Although he had sex with her for the first time that lasted the whole night, he still had enough to fill her mouth till bulging. 

Like the movie, she opened her mouth, letting the cum spill all over his dick. 

Smiling, she took tissue paper from a nearby box and wiped her mouth, before cleaning him up. 

"Are... are all your movies like that?" Lex asked

"Like Insatiable? No... the rest are normal Hollywood action movies. I got to act with many of Hollywood's leading men. You want to watch? I have them all here" she said

"Er... sure" Lex said

She reached for the other 5 DvDs and Lex was surprised that he's heard of them.

She had co-starred in Task Improbable 8 with Todd Cruz, The Quick and the Heated 11 with Penn Walter and Van Petrol, Jim Bund No Time To Fuck with Donald Creek, the horror series Last Stop 6 and Travellers with Carl Brat.

"So which one do you want to watch?" she asked

"Er... any one will do" Lex answered

"Ok. I'll put in Task Improbably 8 first. That's my first movie after Insatiable 1" she said as she put in the DVD

She rushed out of the room, and then reentered with popcorn and soda and sat next to Lex to watch. 

It felt like they were back in their youth again, watching movies together. 

Except, now she's the star of the movie!

The first movie was Task Improbable 8, with arguably the largest action star in the world, Todd Cruz. This spy movies series was based on the 1960s TV show, but this blockbuster movie series has been a powerhouse over the past 15 years. 

Jasmine played his new prodigy in the movie, whose job in the spy team is as a spy and assassin, who used her body to get what the team wanted. 

There were some nudity in the movie, but her body was mostly blocked by props, so she never revealed much.

"Why... why are you looking at me?" Lex asked Jasmine

"I just wanted to see your reaction" she said

There were only 2 of such scenes, the first where she was introduced, in bed with the main hero. The second in a scene where she made love to a target before eliminating him. The rest of the scenes did not have any nudity in it, and she had many action roles.

"How was it?" Jasmine asked

"That was good. Better than most of the sequels" Lex said

"Better than the original?" Jasmine asked

"Yes.. you're in it" Lex smiled as they kissed. 

The next movie was The Quick and the Heated 11 with Penn Walker and Van Petrol, an action series with lots of cars racing. Jasmine was the new racer girl. In it, she had raced one of the heroes and nearly beat him, but she lost at the end. But the two heroes decided to recruit her anyway. 

She caused conflict within the two heroes family, as she had sex scenes with both of them separately, sparking jealousy between the two. However, somehow they made up and all 3 of them, and their crew, managed to form a cohesive unit to beat the antagonist at the end. 

They had a quick break, having lunch and a quickie before starting their next movie. 

Jasmine had decided to show the movies in order of her filming them, so the next one was the Last Stop 6.

This series was based on the premise that everyone dies in a particular order. But the protagonists of the movies somehow escaped death and they started dying after that according to the order they were meant to die. 

Now all the protagonists from the earlier movies had all died, so Jasmine was among several new protagonists for this movie. 

This movie was set in a high school and Jasmine was a cheerleader, who with her team of cheerleaders were at a cheer camp during the summer. However, there was a nearby camp full of boys from another school for a wrestling camp there as well. 

Jasmine had snuck out of her dorm to the wrestling camp to make out with one of the boys. In the movie, she had removed her top revealing her bra, and removed her panties under her skirt, but besides that nothing much was shown, although the wrestler had put his hand under her skirt and under her bra. 

The scene suddenly shifted to when lightning struck her dorm, setting it on fire and killing everyone inside, including all the teachers. 

A few of the wrestlers followed her to check on the scene when an electrical circuit blew and set the wrestler's camp on fire, killing everyone there!

This left Jasmine with 5 other wrestlers, who one by one died in the order they were supposed to die, all in unusual and gruesome ways. Jasmine ran around the movie topless when her bra was ripped off somewhere along the way, and was only wearing her skirt and shoes. Presumably, she wasn't wearing panties, but the movie didn't show anything explicitly.  

Jasmine was the only one to survive, and the only way she survived at the end was that a spike nearly pierced into her, but it entered her skirt, and somehow she survived, implying it went up her pussy, but she was still saved when her pussy took the spike safely. 

And so, the movie ended with her being rescued by the fire brigade that came sometime later. 

"So... how did you find it? Not my best work" she asked

"The premise and the scenarios are ridiculous. But it was a fun watch" Lex answered. 

"I guess. Surprisingly it was the best regarded sequel" Jasmine nodded proudly. 

The next was the Jim Bund film No Time To Fuck, with Donald Creek. The Jim Bund spy movie series has been around for decades and even this actor Donald Creek was the 6th Jim Bund.

"Oh! You're a Bund girl!" Lex said

Jasmine gleamed and stood up to do a playful curtsy 

She played a up and coming spy and had a brief sex scene under the blankets with Jim Bund. But he was training her to become his prodigy to take over his 010 role. 

For her final scene, she was captured and raped by the antagonist, Arthur Goldencock but she got her comeuppance when Jim Bund managed to distract him and she cut of his cock before slitting his throat. Of course all this was implied and not shown explicitly. 

Finally, there was the latest of her movies Traveller with Carl Brat. 

She was a staff member named Jesse Piston, in a space ship Camelot, together with 3000 colonists and 30 crew where they were sleeping in suspended animation, heading to a far away planet to colonize it. 

Due to a malfunction, she was awakened 120 years too early. After three months of loneliness, she decided to awaken handsome fellow crewmember Arthur Linus. 

Eventually, they grew closer and fell in love, and there were many love scenes, although clouded by either frosted shower windows, futuristic pod rooms, and far off shots of them having sex in the special gravity less swimming pool. 

Lex didn't watch till the end as both him and Jasmine had already started making out and eventually fucking again. 

8