Chapter 45 – Insatiable 2 Director’s Cut DVD 2
610 0 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Welcome back to Insatiable 2, DVD 2. I am the director, Louis Scarborough. In the second half of the movie, we travelled the world finding beautiful and exotic locations to film our sex scenes" the whiny voice of the director continued

The scene showed Jasmine and the other actor inside a acrylic glass cage, only wearing snorkels. As the cage lowered into a pool, you can see a huge 5 meter long crocodile swimming in the pool as they began fucking. 

"This scene is filmed in Crocosaurus Cove, in Darwin Australia. This exhibit is called the Cage of Death.." he started

As the sex scene progressed, Jasmine's partner pushed her into the glass, pressing her breasts onto the glass and the crocodile attacked, trying to eat her. She screamed and swallowed water. 

"This scene was shot with the Australian porn star Steven Bogan. In the first take of this scene, we didn't expect the crocodile to try to eat her, and her scream was real. We had to stop the shoot as she choked on the water and nearly drowned. 

We had to film this scene over 20 times, and each time the crocodile relentlessly tried to attack her. Fortunately, nobody got hurt, although Jasmine did get a urinary tract infection from fucking in the dirty croc infested water as well as a stomach bug from swallowing the water.

But as its been said over and over, she is a trooper. A real pro. We had to do the shoots over 3 days, because the Stevo couldn't get it up again after cumming 3 times, even with viagra." the director said. 

The scene shifted to the hotel pool with the Bentley stopping under the see through pool, and the couple exiting the car looking up at Jasmine fucking. 

"This scene is filmed in Hotel Hubertus, Italy with the glorious Dolomite Mountains in the background. The pool is 40 feet above ground and you can look right through the bottom of the pool. This also means there would be a glorious shot of Jasmine being penetrated from below, by Italian porn actor Lothario Siffridi.

We arrived 2 weeks earlier, and Jasmine and Lothario had a night together to warm up to each other by having sex, before we filmed many scenes here. But the pool one was the only scene we put in the movie. We took multiple takes of this, and fortunately, the actor could keep erected for the 8-9 scenes in the pool without cumming" the director said as the extra scenes of them fucking all around the other parts of the hotel was shown. 

The scene shifted to the scene where she was leaning with her back to the edge of a pool with the backdrop, a glorious view of the sea, and she was being fucked with her legs up as below them, the glass bottom of the pool showed the 500 foot drop beneath them. 

"This is the Edge Hotel, Bali. Only a 3.5 inch glass bottom separates them from dropping 500 feet to their deaths below. We thought this would be another amazing scene with incredible scenery. We hired black porn actor Michael James for this scene. 

He really plowed her with his big dick, and she said her pussy was raw for days after, where we couldn't film any sex scenes. We took at least 40 scenes here all over the hotel." the director said, showing the extra scenes that even included them fucking on the beach and in the sea. 

The scene changed again to her being spitroasted by 2 men in a transparent pool that bridged 2 buildings. 

"This sex scene is filmed in London, in the Embassy Gardens building. The pool is 115 feet up in the sky on the 10th storey of both buildings, acting as a bridge between them. We got local British porn stars Marcus England and Ben London to firm this scene. We took multiple takes of this scene but as we were attracting too much attention, we could only firm 20 takes" he said, showing the many other positions the 3 of them did in the shoot. 

Then the scenes changed to more shots that didn't make it to the movie. 

"We also shot scenes in the see through pools in Market Square Tower, Houston Texas which was 500 feet in the air and extended 10 feet over the edge with only 8 inches of plexiglass as the underside of the pool and the pool in the Arc Tower in Vancouver Canada, which was 200 foot in the air on the 20th floor and had a 6 inch acrylic see through bottom. 

We filmed similar scenes as that in Bali and Italy, but chose to leave them out as they were too similar" he said as he showed clips of Jasmine being fucked by one pornstar or another doggie style, being viewed by a crowd far below. 

Then the scene changed to that in the underwater bedroom, first a closeup POV fucking her, and the camera zoomed out to show her being fucked and the amazing surroundings of the room, being underwater with fish. Then the camera changed to filming outside looking in as the actor fucked her in the bed. 

"This scene was filmed in The Conrad Muraka, in the Maldives on Rangali Island. We had filmed a similar scene in the Poseidon Underwater Resort in Fiji also, but it had to be cut for lack of time.

As with these amazing places, a few were similar. But at least the actors got to stay there for the night to get in the mood, right?

They fucked every night they stayed there" he said, showing the other scene of her fucking yet another anonymous but muscular and big dicked actor in the other resort too.

"As you can see with these scenes, we had to book the most expensive facilities of these resorts. Sometimes we booked them for days in a row. As such, we got volunteers for the other scenes to save costs and give a little service for our fans. We only got porn stars for these exotic locations because we needed guys with big dicks, which in the script was what the character Carolyn craved for" the director said 

The scene shifted to the university

"Again, we used volunteers, many of which were the students in the university. Even the professor was a real lecturer in the university, but we had him put on a fake beard as to not be recognized. 

I think she blew not only the guys in the chairs up front, but everyone in the audience got their turn too, and as I said in the first DVD, we only chose the best shots of the nicest dicks and the best cumshots that flowed out of her mouth. 

As for the volunteer to fuck her, as we had to audition all the dicks of all the men there, we chose the one with the biggest dick and the nicest body, and it worked out nicely. Actually, there were 3 of them, but this guy made it to the final cut" he said as the outtakes showed another 2 guys licking then fucking her on the workbench, trying their best to get selected for the final cut.

Finally, the scene shifted to the scene of her in the nunnery and then the blowjob in the confessions booth. 

"This is a real nunnery. And these are real nuns. They didn't know what this movie was about, so they innocently thought we were filming a documentary of a woman becoming a nun. We only took 2 days to film these scenes in the beautiful scenery. 

As for the confessions booth and the priests, this was an abandoned church which we did up to look fully functional and we modified the confessions booth by sawing out and creating a nice looking glory hole. The priests weren't real of course, but we were running out of budget. 

So we got the staff and crew put on the fake priest robes and line up, taking turns getting blowjobs from Jasmine. I won't comment if the dick that was filmed being sucked is mine or not" the director laughed as the movie ended. In the extra scenes, Jasmine was shown turning around and fucking the cocks in the glory hole as well. 

 

8