Chapter 53 – Getting Back His Mojo
485 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After going through all the books on aura and mana in the library, Lex started going through his thoughts of all the things he learned in the Imperial Library.

He also started wondering if his other techniques he learned, like the cultivation stealing technique from the bandit, the corpse puppet skill from the Corpse Sect, his poison arts from the Poison Lady, the soul stealing and controlling art from the Enchantress, or even the quick glimpse of the mind of the Shadow King would be useful.

The only thing he could directly compare with was the techniques of the Ice Queen Yin Yin, the Lightning arts from Lightning Spear Ren Hu and the Water techniques from the Water Empress.

His curiosity meant he never gave up the opportunity to learn new martial arts from any of his puppets if he had some time with them. Too bad he only had a brief glance at the techniques of the Flame Sword and the Earth Giant, as he didn't have the time to get to know them as puppets as he was in a rush at that time.

"When Angelica created the fireball, she directed her mana like this..." he said, imitating her mana flow and creating a fireball which vanished after 10 seconds like hers did.

The flow of chi through the meridians would be like this.." he said, creating a beautiful ice sword using the Ice Queen's techniques.

"Aaah. The techniques from that world work with the mana here" Lex smiled, happy that he wasn't helpless anymore.

Finding out that he actually had the ability to forge his own path, he wondered of the possibility of returning to his world.

He already knew he was regarded as a failed hero. Even the students sniggered at the slave of the Princess.

Only the 4 girls who treated him like their toy, spent any time with him.

But he didn't care about this world. Demon King or not, if he couldn't return to his world, he that would rule this world instead.

--

Lex stood by the training field, watching the mana instructor teach the magicians on one side and the aura instructor teaching their warrior students on the other side. 

"Isn't that Lex? Isn't he at the library as usual?" Jessica asked

"No. He says he wanted to watch the training today. I'm curious to see what he is up to" Angelica answered 

"But... but what about our milk?" Jane asked.

Stacy also nodded with pleading eyes at Angelica. 

"Don't worry. I'll get him to come to the library as usual during lunch" Angelica smiled, looking over at the other side of the field where Lex was standing. 

Lex wasn't aware of their conversation, concentrating intently on matching his knowledge from the library and the movements of the aura instructor. 

He also compared and contrasted with his knowledge of martial arts from his life as Quan Yu

"You! Slave! What are you doing there? Don't tell me you want to learn aura?" one of the students, a 17 year old son of a Baron said as the crowd laughed with him. 

Many of the male students had already been talking about Lex, after being surrounded by the beautiful princess and her high class friends. They were jealous that he alone spent so much time with them, many of them would give up their left testicle to be a slave to be near them. 

After all, Lex was only 22 years old, while most of the students here ranged from 15 to 18 years old, which wasn't too much of an age gap between them. 

Lex ignored him. 

"Hey! SLAVE! I'm talking to you!" he yelled as he approached with his sword. 

Lex stood still, ignoring the person he regarded as less than a fly. 

"You... " the boy yelled as he activated his aura to envelop his sword and charged. 

The aura instructor looked on and smirked. He had heard of the crippled and useless hero they summoned, and wasn't against his student smashing the slave for fun. 

After all, he could boast his student beat a summoned hero!

The boy slashed at Lex, who barely moved to avoid the slash, and used his finger to whip the sword away. 

To everyone's surprise, the sword was not only swatted out of his hand, but also split in half!

The boy looked shocked, as did the rest of his class. 

The instructor rubbed his eyes. Was the boy's aura that weak? He was supposedly one of his best students!

"Looks like your instruction is sub par, your students can't even defeat a failed hero" the mana instructor walked over and teased.

But the aura instructor didn't react to the provocation, and instead was cautious of Lex. There was no way the kid's aura was weak. He trained him himself!

"Why don't you sent one of your students to see if they can do any better?" the aura instructor replied instead.

The mana instructor smirked and called out one of his students

"Malcolm! Show these aura users what mana power is all about" he said

"Aren't you going to stop them? They might hurt Lex" Stacy whispered to Angelica

She nodded and was about to step forward when the mana instructor stopped her with a gesture and stern look as Malcolm summoned a large fireball and cast it towards Lex.

Lex was now aware what was going on and smiled.

Still with his pointer and middle finger on his right hand forming a sword, he sliced the air, causing the fireball to split in half

The mana instructor acted immediately casting a silent spell and a large lightningbolt crashed from the sky onto Lex.

This instructor was famous for his lightning magic, and this strike was one of his mightiest spells. He was able to conjure this only twice a day and was used in battle for area of effect damage in battles. 

Both the aura students and the mana students fell to the floor and covered their ears and even the aura instructor had to cover his body with aura. 

"Lex!" Angelica shouted and ran towards him. 

But as the smoke cleared from the strike, Lex stood there with even his nightgown untouched as he circulated the lightning through his meridians. 

He smiled at the mana instructor, as he realized the mana conjurations here can be easily turned back into mana and absorbed like chi. 

The large amount of mana was circulated into Lex's body and he could feel that he had progressed to middle level houtian just from that strike. 

"H...how" the mana instructor stammered

"Instructor Marcus! This is enough don't you think? How are you going to repay me for my favorite slave?" Princess Angelica yelled at him

"I...apologise Princess Angelica. It won't happen again" the mana instructor said

"Hhhmph. It better not. He's MY conjured hero. Of course he's awesome" she said as she walked through the aura students up to Lex, grabbed him by his cock and pulled him to the library.

Her friends Jessica, Stacy and Jane followed not far behind.

12