Chapter 56 – The Undead Dungeon
452 1 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Damn it! I hate the undead!" Harrod cursed as his aura coated sword cut through two skeletons at once

"Yeah, they are a pain to keep down!" Lanceton agreed as he crushed the fallen skeleton's skulls with his tower shield 

"This is my laat spell" Angelica yelled as she cast a wide area of effect spell, Holy Light, which caused all the undead within a 20 meter radius to disintegrate. 

Sofia and Raven slumped to the ground, exhausted.

Nathal and Natasha were out of mana too.

Only Lex still looked fine as Angelica got him to sit on the dirty ground and used his lap as a chair, leaning on his chest to rest. Harrod gave Lanceton a look then spat and turned away.

The 3 mages started drinking mana potions, while the 4 knights rested, Raven taking a healing potion from the scrapes she received on parts of her body that her bikini armor did not protect.

They had explored the dungeon for over 2 hours now, encountering one undead type after the other. There were skeletons, zombies, wights and ghouls.

The dungeon actually resembled a dark, deep cave, that split into many paths. They randomly chose one, but they didn't think the other paths would be any less dangerous. 

Although all of them managed to survive this far, they had a few close calls, especially with the wights, who were ethereal. Fortunately they had Angelica who could cast holy magic, otherwise they would all be killed, with the exception of perhaps Lex. But nobody knew about him, as he took action in secret, protecting Angelica whenever necessary.

They rested for half an hour, eating rations and resting, before deciding to continue the exploration. 

The path led to an open cave, which looked like a large garden, only all the greenery were moss covered rocks, and the place had a mist or white miasma floating all around the air. 

"I don't like this" Sofia said, her sword glowing with aura. 

"I see something!" Lanceton said

"Me too" Raven added

Suddenly, Harrod charged without warning. 

"Aaah" he yelled as he dashed forwards with his aura covered sword and sliced the air. 

A ghastly scream rang in the air, causing everyone to cover their ears, even dropping their weapons to do so. 

A white female figure flew through the air, right through Harrod's sword and through his body before charging at the rest of them. 

"B...banshee!" Nathal yelled as he cast a fireball at it without his wand. 

Because he didn't use his wand, the fireball didn't fly accurately and the banshee easily avoided it and turned towards him

"No!" he screamed in horror

"Holy Light!" Angelica cast, but the banshee avoided it and flew away. 

"Shit! He's dead" Lanceton said, checking on Harrod who had died from the banshee's death touch. 

"Nathal too" Sofia said, checking on the mage. 

The banshee turned around and charged again, this time aiming at Angelica!

It screamed and the shockwave hit her, causing her to freeze in fear

"Princess!" Lanceton yelled, but he was too far ahead.

Raven threw a short sword at it, but the sword went right though it. 

The banshee ignored Raven as Angelica was more of a threat with her white magic! 

Suddenly, Lex appeared between the banshee and Angelica, and slashed his sword downwards. 

To everyone's surprise, the banshee's scream went silent as it's body split in half!

"How did..." Sofia said, stunned. 

It was then that the remaining members Lanceton, Natasha, Sofia and Raven remembered that this slave was the rumored summoned hero from another world. 

Perhaps the royal family had lied about his usefulness and used him to guard the princess?

That would explain why he was always seen with her. 

Lex turned around to check on Angelica, who was still petrified in fear. 

The pupils in her eyes were white, as she was affected by the scream that affected her soul. 

Lex stood her up and pulled down her panties under her skirt and started opening his pants

"What the hell are you doing? Get away from her!" Lanceton yelled, pointing his sword at Lex

Simultaneously, Raven charged at him to prevent him raping the princess.

Lex thrust his dick into her, and swiped his right hand, his two fingers pointed like a sword.

Lanceton and Raven's swords were hit out of their hands, and Natasha and Sofia looked in shock.

Suddenly, more screams came from beyond their field of vision.

7 banshees appeared and flew at them.

Lanceton and the other 3 students looked at them with dread. If they couldn't even cope with one banshee, 7 will be their death.

Suddenly, Angelica looked up. With her hips attached to Lex, untold power was forced into her body

Her eyes glowed with white light as she lifted her hands at the banshees

A white cone of light shot out of her hands, which expanded wider the further it shot from her

The banshees screamed as their bodies disintegrated.

She continued pointing her hands forwards as the light disintegrated all the unseen monsters beyond their vision.

They couldn't see that far ahead, but they heard inhuman screams of monsters being incinerated to ash.

Finally, the ray of light stopped and as the team looked at the princess, Lex was grunting while making weird faces.

She was moaning as well, but she had a pleasant glow about her, giving off a warm feeling of satisfaction.

She fell to her hands and knees with a satisfied smile as Lex pulled his cum covered dick out of her.

"You... what..." Sofia didn't know what to say

"It's his power. He enhances abilities with... you know.. doing that. How else did I become a Level 3 so fast?" Angelica said as she tried to compose herself

"Really?" Natasha looked intrigued

"Whatever... I'm sure you're keeping this a secret for your own royal purposes. We won't say anything" Lanceton said

The other 3 girls nodded, but they were looking at Lex cleaning up his dick and stuffing it back into his pants.

"So that do we do now?" Natasha asked

"We've lost two of our members. Lets bring them home" Lanceton said, as leader of the expedition.

They were exhausted, out of mana and saw that if they ventured deeper, the monsters would only get worse.

They picked themselves off the ground and started trying up the bodies of Harrod and Nathal to make them easier to carry.

Lanceton would carry Harrod, while Lex would carry Nathal.

As they picked up the bodies on their back, Sofia suddenly pointed in the distance

"Look there! That's a dullahan, isn't it?" she said, pointing in the direction Angelica shot her large beam at.

A dullahan is a headless horseman, which is a tough foe. But it was motionless, on the ground

"And those are mummies aren't they" Raven pointed to a few half disintegrated mummies on the ground

"My god.. some of these creatures..." Natasha looked in shock at all the dead monsters that came to view

Any one of them would have wiped out the whole party under normal circumstances.

"Lets not push our luck and get out of here" Lanceton said

Angelica and the other girls nodded as they turned towards the direction of the exit.

Suddenly, over the hill on the way out, an army of skeletons marched and stood looking down at them

They looked for a way to retreat and behind them, further into the dungeon, another skeleton army started approaching them!

They were surrounded!

The skeletons on top of the hill in front of them moved aside to create a path as two death knights walked through and stood in front of the undead army

And a large bone dragon suddenly rose into the sky behind the skeletal army, and on top of it was a lich standing in all it's evil glory.

The whole group besides Lex were petrified with fear. Lex could swear he could smell urine and shit from the teammates

"Kill them all" the eerie voice of the lich said and the army charged down the hill at them.

Simultaneously, the skeleton army from behind also charged!

 

15