Chapter 63 – Under House Arrest
463 2 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Lex put up his legs on the table, opening a book he's never read before

"This is not bad, really" he thought, sitting in the Tower of Fire.

Not far from him, Tower Mage Thomas grunted and looked away, burying himself in his books.

The King and the 3 fathers wanted to keep Lex away from their daughters, yet didn't want to let him out of their sight.

So they decided to rotate duties between the tower masters, each guarding him for a week, starting with Thomas, Mage of the Tower of Fire.

Lex didn't really cause any problems, and Thomas was only grumpy because to him, this was a hassle.

But he was impressed with Lex's curiosity and willingness to learn fire magics.

Lex himself knew a bit of fire abilities having trained Rin Er fire martial arts that preceded her Phoenix arts, and he mentally learned what Natasha aka Phoenix knew from before.

The week went by fast, with Thomas starting to warm up to Lex, even becoming friends.

At the same time, the Princess and her 3 friends Jessica, Stacy and Jane were under house arrest as their fathers refused to allow them to go back to the Academy as there were boys there. 

Even all their male servants were barred from serving them, only allowing female maids to serve them.

However, the diligently trained by moving the energy within their bodies the way Lex used to do it, but even so, they found it difficult without his help.

They also ended up masturbating whenever they tried as cultivating was so closely associated with sex for them.

The week ended and Thomas was a bit regretful that his time with Lex was up.

He walked him to the Tower of Air, where the Tower Mage Lucius was waiting for him.

"Welcome. I hope your time in the Tower of Air will be pleasant and uneventful" he smiled

Lex got settled in and read the many books on air magic. This was a magic he had never learned directly before as he never had an air corpse puppet, but he did learn the original air martial arts from the Imperial Library.

However, unlike Thomas who was studious, Lucius was not.

He was literally an airhead without a care in the world, more interested in Lex's stories about sex with the girls.

Lex felt that he didn't want to kiss and tell on the girls, so he decided to tell him a make up story, full of sex to entertain him.

To his shock, the Tower Mage freely whipped out his long but scrawny cock and masturbated while he told his story.

He found it creepy at first, but got used to is after the second day.

As for the story, somehow Lex's eyes glazed over, as if he was telling a real story from his memory. There were even tears in his eyes when he told the story.

It was so believable, that Lucius was entranced at the story which seemed to be a non stop marathon of sex.

He really wanted to meet this "Jasmine", maybe he would have a chance to fuck her.

Of course, Lex was simply narrating the storyline of Insatiable 1 and 2 to him, embellishing the scenes. 

Each time Lucius asked, Lex would recall one more thing he forgot to tell about the scene, which were the alternate scenes that were filmed.

Lex sighed, realizing that he was still hurt. Jasmine never did it to hurt him. But it seemed she did it to hurt herself, which broke his heart.

And like that, the week with Lucius passed

"Lex! I'm pleased it's finally my turn" Agatha smiled as she took Lex off Lucius' hands

"It's been fun Lex. Don't be shy to visit me again" he smiled

She brought him to her tower, which was neat and tidy, unlike Thomas' place which had books and notes all over, or Lucius' place which was quite bare, yet with dust and scraps of paper and food looked messy even with very few things.

As she closed the door, she looked at him like a hungry wolf looking at a fattened chicken

"Now.. we only have a week...show me your leveling up technique" she said as her dress fell to the floor

She might be in her 40s or 50s, but her body was fit and firm, and she looked no older than 30, and she was incredibly attractive, like an experienced mature woman, not a innocent girl.

Lex smiled, removing his shirt, then pants.

By the time he reached her, they were both completely naked

He had no reason to reject her advances. It wasn't as if he was married to the princess or something. He might never be allowed to see her again anyway.

They embraced and kissed as his hands groped her breasts and his hand moved downwards.

Her pubic hair was nice and neat, but it didn't seem like she trimmed it, rather it seems that she was naturally like that. 

He played with her clitoris before his finger reached her opening. 

However, she stopped him and instead got to her knees and started sucking him. 

For someone more mature and having so much womanly charm, he was surprised that her blowjob was clumsy and amateurish. 

Has she not done this before?

He got onto the floor and sat in a lotus position, with his cock pointing straight up like a totem pole. 

Extending his hand, he smiled and said "This is the proper position for dual cultivating. Come" he invited. 

She looked hesitant but at the same time excited as she opened her legs and slowly lowered herself on him.

The tip of his penis slightly entered her pussy and she moaned. 

"Strange, is she a vir..." Lex thought when she suddenly let all her weight drop, slamming his cock balls deep into her. 

"OOoooh!" she moaned as her eyes popped open. 

She looked down and pulled out a bit, seeing blood on his cock

Lex was shocked. She was a virgin!

"Have.... have we started yet?" she asked sheepishly. 

Lex smiled and kissed her. When he did so, she grew suspicious that he had tricked her to have sex with him, and that there never was any technique to level someone up.

The demonstration with that Goldenlion girl was merely a trick and she had fallen for it. 

It was then that she suddenly felt an incredible amount of energy enter her body

"Ooooh! OOOOOOOH!" she moaned, as Lex controlled the energy to fill the pathways she never knew existed. 

 Agatha was so entranced in the technique that she didn't notice the time passing.

Lex didn't mind, as to him cultivating could replace sleeping and eating, so cultivating for weeks or months was nothing to him

And like that, two days passed before she woke up from her trance.

A pool of cum had pooled where their groins met and had dried up and become crusty when she woke up.

"How is it?" Lex asked, looking at her with a smile.

"Amazing" she gleamed.

And like that, besides taking a break to clean up every few days, they spent their week together dual cultivating.

15