Chapter 67 – Attack in the Night
426 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mmmm" Lex opened his eyes, and saw a familiar brunette head bobbing up and down his cock. 

Her large eyes fluttered as she looked at him with her beautiful expressive eyes. 

"Wait, this isn't right!" Lex thought to himself as she opened her mouth and moved up to kiss her

He instantly sat up and shoved her away. 

"Lex? Why.. why are you pushing me away? Don't you love me?" she asked

"Jasmine.... you shouldn't be here" Lex said

Lex looked around, and he was within his personal tent, prepared for him by Angelica. 

"What do you mean? Aren't I always by your side? Sucking you? Fucking you?" she approached again and climbed onto his body, which was still lying on the bed. 

Lex knew that this was wrong and this was clearly an enemy, but he hesitated as she looked just like Jasmine. Although he had mixed feelings about her, but he just could not bring himself to attack her. 

His cock was covered with her saliva and fully erect as she moved her naked body to aim her pussy to eat up his cock. 

She sat down and Lex grunted. 

He could feel his lifeforce being drained! 

"Oh no you don't!" he thought and activated his cultivation stealing technique. 

Jasmine gasped and suddenly, her face contorted, and started to look demonic. Lex had reversed the flow and was sucking more of her own lifeforce than she was sucking his. 

While their sexual organs fought a tug of war with their joint life forces and energy, "Jasmine's eyes suddenly turned white, and she bared her fangs literally from her mouth and her fingers sprouted claws! Large wings sprouted out of her back and he could see a tail flickering behind her. 

"Fuck off!" Lex said as his right finger slashed across her body, cleaving her in two upwards, from her left hip to her right neck. 

The succubus looked shocked as her top body slid off to the ground, dead.

Lex got up and pulled the bottom half of the succubus off his cock. He had to admit though, that her twitching pussy felt great. 

He quickly put on his pants and rushed outside his tent with his sword unsheathed. 

The camp was silent, with only sounds of hissing and men groaning. 

"We are under attack!" he yelled to try to rouse the army from their sleep.

However, no one responded and from the many tents, beautiful naked women walked out, looking satisfied. 

"Come on Lex.. lets play" one of them turned into Jessica

"You know you're the best" another one suddenly looked like Rhuu Yen

"Your cock....oooh... you make me cum so much" a third turned to look like Wai Ling

"Chop!" Lex whispered and suddenly, the heads of all 3 of them flew into the air and blood fountained from their necks. 

The others that came out all suddenly sprouted wings, claws, fangs and tails. 

"I didn't appreciate my memories being used like that" Lex sneered as the shadow clones Ahmanet, Phoenix, Amazon and Valkyrie appeared out of the shadows. 

Ahmaned was naked, wearing only a transparent cloth covering her groin and some jewelry, Phoenix was naked, Amazon wore a metal bikini bottom but was nude on top, while Valkyrie was the opposite, wearing a chestplate on top, but was naked from the waist below. 

The succubi attacked and the met them in battle. Lex casually swiped his sword, decapitating a succubus here, halving another there. 

He checked the nearby tents at the same time, but found all the soldiers dead, shriveled up and naked. The succubi force must have sucked all their lifeforce out. 

The battle helped Lex figure out the levels of the succubi, which were not very high. Amazon and Valkyrie were struggling with single succubi, while Phoenix was easily destroying them. Ahmanet dispatched them without batting an eyelid, much like Lex was. 

This let Lex estimate that the succubi were around Level 3. But they had their strengths and had virtually eliminated the whole army within his vicinity. 

Suddenly, from a tent not too far away, the tent exploded in light as a naked figure shot out of the tent.

To his surprise, the succubus that was shot out of the tent looked like Theresa!

The light killed several other succubi nearby, causing them to disintegrate! 

Lex had seen the light before. It was holy light, like the one Angelica can cast. 

Recognizing also that the tent belonged to the Pope, Lex rushed to the tent. 

The Pope struggled to get up. He was naked, his body was shriveled, and his dick was wet!

"Are you alright you Excellency?" Lex said

"I've shown you something embarrassing" the Pope said, trying to hide his penis

 "No, the saintess would be irresistible for anyone" Lex conforted

Just then, "Theresa" sauntered out of the tent she crashed into and walked towards the two men. Lex was surprised that she wasn't disintegrated after being hit with the light at point blank range. 

"Oh? You're still alive. The rumored Level 7 is indeed different" she said, licking her lips. 

Lex gave a mental command and suddenly Phoenix soared towards her, her body ablaze. 

"Hmph" the succubus harrumphed and dodged her, slashing Phoenix from behind using her claws.

Phoenix crashed to the ground and splattered into shadows. 

"Careful... she's not the common succubi! She's the leader" the Pope struggled to say. 

The succubus charged at them, aiming to kill Lex and finally finish off the Pope. 

Lex blocked with his sword Duramir, and was knocked back a few steps. 

He was shocked that although she looked like a frail woman, she was unbelievably strong. 

It reminded him of someone...

Out from the side, suddenly a half naked figure slammed into the succubus' body, and both were thrown into the nearby tents. 

"Speak of the devil..." Lex said as he helped the Pope cover himself. He was in a bad state and had to be withdrawn back to the capital. 

He was supposed to be the most powerful exponent against the Demon King, but as he is right now, he was a liability.  

He looked up at the battle between the succubus leader that looked like Theresa and Ahmanet and saw that they looked evenly matched.

That means she must be a Level 6 too. 

He summoned Phoenix again and sent her to help Amazon and Valkyrie, who were badly wounded and outnumbered before he pointed his sword Duramir at the succubus

"Stab" he said

The succubus never stood a chance as she was busy battling Ahmanet. A hole suddenly appeared on one temple and exited the other side.

Without mercy, Ahmanet plunged her hand into her chest, grabbing her heart and ripping it out.

The succubus' face reverted back from Theresa's face to her own, which was also very beautiful

Lex walked over and hovered his hand over the body.

A shadow clone rose from the body and bowed

She was naked and looked just like her original, as the original's skin was also white. Only instead of black hair, her hair was black with a purplish hue to it. And her eyes were black with purple pupils

"Master, please give me a name" she said subserviently.

"Your name is Morrigan" Lex said, named after the protagonist succubus in the video game Dalkstalkers

"Morrigan thanks you, master" she smiled

"Morrigan, are there any other powerful succubi like you here?" Lex asked

"No master. I am the queen of the succubi because I am the most powerful" she said

"Good. Kill all of the succubi" Lex ordered

She flew off in one direction, Ahmanet went the other, and Phoenix teamed up with Amazon and Valkyrie to protect Lex and the Pope

 

16