Chapter 125 – Finishing the 5th Cycle
346 12 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Over the next few floors, Lex took a day or two extra to coach Heather as she fought. 

He had given her plenty of ideas on how to use her powers, and right now she was using her powers like a rubbery hero. 

A mix of Mr Fantastic, Elastigirl and Monkey D Luffy, her arms elongated, enlarged, shrank and even changed shapes as she fought. 

She transformed into creatures she's seen, like transform into a dragon imitating the guardian dragon, and she could shoot any liquid out of any of her orifices.

She could also create extra leg and arms, spider legs like Jasmine, wings that enabled her to fly and so forth. 

She could also change her face and hair style and color, transforming into Lex and several of his shadow clones.

Heather's stats no longer mattered since she was only limited by her imagination. For example, to lift a rock the size of a car, even if her strength stat was low, she just imagined she was strong enough to do so, and her body will do so, 

Of course, there are limits, and the limits are whether what she wants to do is beyond the limits of plausibility.

Her durability too was no issue since her body was quite indestructible. It was immune to all blunt damage or cutting damage.

So she put most of her stats into speed and agility.

Of course with abilities like these, she couldn't wear any clothes and was always naked. Even so, she could change her body to mimic clothes, imitating even the creases on the clothing.

Lex gave her a dimension ring to keep her earthly clothes but she never wore them again in the tower

She kept her face and hair, just in case she forgets how she originally was. 

And like that, they moved up rapidly. 

By the time they reached the 26th floor on day 65, there were no longer any monsters left on each floor.

He had cleared all the levels after 26th floor and turned everything into shadow clones already in the previous cycle, as he did to every floor below 26 in this cycle.

They started going through the floors at one a minute, only checking to see if he missed any creatures and collecting the easter eggs and treasures.

Although the weapons might have been surpassed by ones made by technology, they might still be useful or tradeable.

And there were other things like dimension bags, rings, potions and clothes or armor with buffs.

And like that, the moment the reached the 26th floor, they took under 2 hours to reach the 99th floor after double checking that there are no surviving monsters.

He still left the shadow clones that he didn't like everywhere in case there is a 6th time round.

"Well, this it it. The 99th floor on day 69" Lex said

"I.. I need to thank you, for everything" Heather said, suddenly embracing him and kissing him

He was attracted to her too, but she always kept a clear boundary even if she was naked the whole time

"Mmmm I wish you weren't taken" she said looking at him 

"I... ah.... um" Lex didn't know what to say

[Tower defeated. Survivors will be released]

"I hope to see you on the outside. We.. all of us need you" she said as she vanished

Lex vanished too, hoping for the best. 

--

Lex drifted in the void. 

"Shit! Did I fail?" he thought

He had hoped the next thing he saw would be the streets of LA

"Damn it! What do I do now? Jasmine and Anna.... and Heather needs me" he thought. 

The tears started appearing in the void again, threatening to injure him and tear bits off him. 

"Not now you bastards. You can't harm me any more" he said, circulating the void "energy" inside him. 

"Ugh another one" he mumbled as another struck him

Then another, and another.

After several minutes, he was getting worried. 

"What the hell? Did I screw the tower up so badly that I'm stuck here forever?" he thought

[Error. Unknown anomaly detected. Entrance unrecorded. Error. Returning to... returning to... Error. Error]

The tears in the void started getting worse and worse and Lex was getting worried. 

He refused to let the void damage him anymore but circulating it within his body was excruciating, and the intensity and frequency kept increasing. 

"Aaaaaaaah" Lex screamed as the void energy completely filled him up and ate him from the inside out!

--

Heather appeared on the street, standing on the sidewalk where she vanished from months ago. 

She was dressed in what looked like the same clothes, only it was her body mimicking the clothes. 

"There she is! Quickly" 

Two large burly men jumped on her, holding her to the ground. 

Before she could react, a slave collar was placed on her. 

Her mind became blank as she lay docilely on the ground. 

"These new and improved collars better work. I heard the last time, the criminal Sword Princess escaped because she still retained her thoughts. The new ones completely turn them into dolls. No thoughts, no emotions, nada" one of the Olympians

"Ok, lets go. There are several more in the next few blocks" another Olympian replied

"What... the... hell?" the first said looking in the distance. 

"What is .....it..." the second said looking in the same direction. 

In the distance, the tower that had been around for years, that have been creating the hunters, that reached through the clouds... was now crashing to the ground below.

Large pieces fell to the ground, creating holes in the ground. 

Even kilometers away, people started fleeing as noone knew how high the tower went, and how much debris and how far it would all be falling. 

Then, the whole thing collapsed on itself as shockwaves spread out like a atomic bomb, shattering windows, destroying nearby buildings. 

--

"The tower... the tower!" Mona screamed while running in the sewers

"What is it? Are the 5th batch out yet?" Marisa asked

"Yes... but the tower!" Mona said in panic

"Is there any news on Lex?" Anna asked again. 

"I... I don't know. But the tower... collapsed!" Mona said

They all stood in silence, unable to form any words. 

7