Chapter 133 – A Relationship Blossoming
430 8 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heather lay in her bed naked, after taking a shower. Her room was the barely used spare room in Anna's refurbished apartment, while Lex, Anna and Jasmine stayed in the next room together.

Tonight was her "night off" as she normally slept in the same bed as Anna and Jasmine, letting Lex control her body as Lex used her body to dual cultivate with both girls.

Heather treated it as training as it did help her body increase strength, vitality, agility and speed. But secretly she enjoyed the sex.

It was awkward. While she was not a virgin, her job took most of her time so she barely got into relationships. She had several one night stands and brief flings, but they were unfulfilling and never developed into relationships.

But now, she has had sex more times as a man than as a woman.

She wished that she seduced Lex in the tower. She was naked in front of him all the time after all. Why did she insist on being platonic? Didn't he get erections looking at her? If she didn't resist so hard maybe she would be one of his women fucking him next door.

So she moaned, masturbating to her fantasies, while hearing Lex fuck the girls using his sex doll body.

"Oh Lex..Oh Lex... Oooh" her body quivered.

--

Over the following weeks, Donny was sent on missions to clear Gates with several different team mates. Techmonkey joined as well, as did the Datrish siblings 

The fact that Donny utilized the military equipment that was developed jointly with the Olympus Group like a tachyon sword and particle accelerator gun didn't make them any more comfortable. But they were standard gear for military hunters, so they logically could not hold it against him. 

He also helped the siblings score better Particle Accelerator rifles. 

As Donny was essentially a government spy, the founding team members didn't let him or the other newbies in on certain secrets of the group. 

Jasmine never ever utilized or showed her insect side, not wanting the government to be any more wary of her than they already are, and Anna never utilized her ice and electricity abilities, which she only used for extreme circumstances. 

And most importantly, Lex never let on that he had no physical body.

As they rotated alot to keep Donny confused, Lex sometimes didn't join the missions he was on. On the times that he was, he either joined using Heather's body, participated as Yasmeen while not letting Donny know it was him, or just going using the sex doll but covering up his features with shadow. Sometimes he even participated as Heather in her body. 

While it seems that Lex used Heather's body as his own whenever he felt like it, she actually had alot of trust in him and he never forced her in any way.

But even Jasmine and Anna noticed that she was especially sweet on him, not like the hard nosed ex-police officer she behaved to everyone else. But they didn't say anything, since it was actually her who they were fucking nearly every night.

One day, after a mission, Donny approached Heather.

"Hey Heather. Uh... would you like to go for a drink?" he asked

Heather, who was feeling a bit down due to the current circumstances with Lex and his two women, agreed

They had a great time in the pub. He actually met her once before.

He was supposed to vouch for Lex's identity all those years ago, but when he arrived, Lex had already escaped the lockup and entered the Tower.

He had invited her out then too.

Him being a soldier and her a police detective, both captains at that time, they got along well.

One thing led to another, and they ended up sleeping together then.

But it was a one night stand as he had to go back overseas where he was deployed.

And now, they ended up in his bed again.

"Ohh yeah... like that...you're wonderful Heather" Donny moaned as she sucked his dick

"I remembered the last time, you said it reminded you of that movie Insatiable" she said and sucked him some more

"Ooooh.. mmm...oh my god" he moaned

"So... how does it feel like to be on the same team as the actress in Insatiable?" Heather asked and sucked him again. 

"Ooooh oooooh!" Donny moaned, cumming in her mouth

He looked at her apologetically seeing her looking disappointed in him. 

"Heather... I'm sorry" he said as she swallowed his cum. 

"It's ok. It is Jasmine Lockhart I'm being compared with after all" she said

Donny pulled her up and hugged her. 

"Come, sit" he said, getting her to sit next to him. 

"I... I like you Heather. Even if I'm now on the same team as my favorite actress, you're with me tonight" Donny said

"What you said just confirmed that I'm just your second choice, aren't I?" Heather asked

"So what? Aren't I yours too?" Donny asked back. 

Heather remained silent and looked down. She saw his dick rising to full erection again. 

"See? It wants you, Not her" Donny said

"That's because she isn't here" Heather said

"Damn right. She isn't here. But you are" Donny said as he pushed her onto the bed and kissed her before entering her. 

--

After that night, Heather spent her day off dual cultivation duty in Donny's apartment. 

He didn't insist she comes over on the other nights.

They were very clear with each other, they were just fuckbuddies.  

They both knew they were each other's second choices. So until that changes, they shouldn't be in a relationship with each other. 

However, what they needed from each other was sex. 

Lex, Jasmine and Anna, realized that something was going on between them. Lex offered to let her go and be with Donny, but she refused and insisted on being his body for the weeknights. 

But they fucked at every given opportunity. In the office bathrooms, in the stairwell. On the rooftop of the guild building. 

Heather and Donny were officers and were used to rules and regulations, order. Now acting impulsive, unplanned and reckless was liberating. 

There was nothing Lex didn't know of course. There were shadows everywhere after all. 

8